Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
This all sounds pretty suspicious, ieson or not, if there is no info from sitri, it makes me lean towards this brotzu communiqué being doctored. Until then, I hate to pessimistic, but I'll only believe it when I see it.

And if this is some kind of elaborate joke, it's pretty well orchestrated!

Reactions: br1

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am the first one to be skeptical in general but I can assure you that this is 100% happening.

Now the real question is what they will show us.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am the first one to be skeptical in general but I can assure you that this is 100% happening.

Most likely thing is obviously the results from the trials that Fidia did. Btw on that point, i doubt a big cosmetic company would go on, patent a product, pay the fees, attend a conference and then scam people, so they obviously have made some results, we just don't know the extent of it.

Additionally we may get the name of the product and a huge maybe on the release date for it.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

The fact that woman who appeared on youtube trying to get answers from Fidia showed her little girl who was in the trials had such an amazing result must at least be symbolic that Brotzu is a man of his word..and if he is..this forum is going to be very empty.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is a good idea for this troll post, guess the name of the lotion.

Are they gonna keep "Brotzu Lotion" as a name?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is a good idea for this troll post, guess the name of the lotion.

Are they gonna keep "Brotzu Lotion" as a name?

Genuinely think they'll keep Brotzu lotion as the name. You just have to Google fidia and straight away Brotzu comes up as a suggestion...with all the interest of (probably) millions of men over the world its become a pretty substantial name. Might as well use it for marketing.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To be fair, i have perfect headshape, big shoulders and awesome beard. If things don't pan out, i can just get SMP and rock the shaved look.

I actually don't mind being bald, i just want hair because not all ladies dig the shaved look.
I saw a guy at Target few weeks ago that had his whole head covered with SMP. The biggest problem with it was that his entire head still had the bald shine to it, so it made everything look super slick and tight. Because of that he wasn't fooling anyone

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you have literally no idea about what you are talking about and this has been confirmed by multiple sources.

Having said that, you guys need to come up with better idea for trolling this thread, the last pages are total cancer.
Oh really? I thought a Admin on IESON said before that they confirmed there would be an update in January. There was multiple other supposively leaked info claimed it was true by IESON but never came true. I’m all for the brotzu train but I’ll wait to see proof on the sitri page or from fidia. Not believing IESON again

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh really? I thought a Admin on IESON said before that they confirmed there would be an update in January. There was multiple other supposively leaked info claimed it was true by IESON but never came true. I’m all for the brotzu train but I’ll wait to see proof on the sitri page or from fidia. Not believing IESON again
You thought so? Well that never happened... as for the other multiple things, same story.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How cool would it be if they present the imprrssive pics... A user on Belicappelli claimed to have seen these pictures where a guy just recovered 2-3 NWs. I forgot his name but it was a guy who was at first very skeptical and then he said that he has never seen anything like this.

Of course its possible that he is a troll but I would say 50/50 chance. Sometimes I think its not possible to be such a jobless motherf+cker to spread fake news but when I see member on HairLossTalk.com faking emails sent by fidia then I really start to think that it is indeed possible that some members here have too much time.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
How cool would it be if they present the imprrssive pics... A user on Belicappelli claimed to have seen these pictures where a guy just recovered 2-3 NWs. I forgot his name but it was a guy who was at first very skeptical and then he said that he has never seen anything like this.

Of course its possible that he is a troll but I would say 50/50 chance. Sometimes I think its not possible to be such a jobless motherf+cker to spread fake news but when I see member on HairLossTalk.com faking emails sent by fidia then I really start to think that it is indeed possible that some members here have too much time.
Calm yourself and take a break most likely we'll get dissapointed like we always have been.

If it maintains atleast then we're good

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not fraud. In the patent, everything is well written. there is nothing fantastic or unearthly origin. there is logic. These Ingredients were previously used in other studies with a positive result. but I doubt that it will be stronger than minoxidil, with the other side there is also an antiandrogen. the price will not be cheap either, fidia products are very expensive

Last edited:

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not fraud. In the patent, everything is well written. there is nothing fantastic or unearthly origin. there is logic. These indigents were previously used in other studies with a positive result. but I doubt that it will be stronger than minoxidil, with the other side there is also an antiandrogen. the price will not be cheap either, fidia products are very expensive
It's crazy how people think that there will be nothing better than Minoxidil just because it gives sh*t results and all of those scam products failed.

If what you say is true, then it is as good as a scam unless it provides maintenance 4ever. Opinions are subjective, my dermatologist after I got sides from finasteride said I should try a weaker brand of Minoxidil that does not even work at all lol.

Then there are people who think that Shiseido or Follica will not give better regrowth than current products, lol.

Reactions: br1

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's crazy how people think that there will be nothing better than Minoxidil just because it gives sh*t results and all of those scam products failed.

If what you say is true, then it is as good as a scam unless it provides maintenance 4ever. Opinions are subjective, my dermatologist after I got sides from finasteride said I should try a weaker brand of Minoxidil that does not even work at all lol.

Then there are people who think that Shiseido or Follica will not give better regrowth than current products, lol.

follica will definitely work better than minoxidil. This can already be tried: dermaroller + minoxidil + massage + laser.
Price is the main problem of these new inventions.many bald men , but only 15% are willing to lay out more than $ 100-200 a month for hair regrowth. This can be seen in other streams, many are looking for a cheaper producer of minoxidil. I think follica will not be successful: device (700-1400 dollars) + minoxidil every month and other means.

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
follica will definitely work better than minoxidil. This can already be tried: dermaroller + minoxidil + massage + laser.
Price is the main problem of these new inventions. Bald lot, but only 15% are willing to lay out more than $ 100-200 a month for hair regrowth. This can be seen in other streams, many are looking for a cheaper producer of minoxidil. I think follica will not be successful: device (700-1400 dollars) + minoxidil every month and other means.
can somebody explain the complete follica procedure and when its coming out ??

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

can somebody explain the complete follica procedure and when its coming out ??
All as I wrote, except for the dermaroller. There will be a wound (needles) at a certain depth, this will be done by device 1, but I think it is possible without device. Then the place of the wound is applied minoxidil through device 2 (see the picture) with a massage head. Declare that the skin creates new hair. if the new hair is anti-androgenic, then there is a plus. if not, then this sh*t is complete.
61FC99EF-9424-49D7-991B-6AA0942059AF.png

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I also cannot understand why many of you get an orgasm if it can deliver minoxidil like results. f*** minoxidil and fkck this kind of expectation. minoxidil is doing sh*t. It grows fuzz fkcing hair. You can use that on your balls. 1 out of 10000 get astonishing results. The rest is fucked up if they discontinue using minoxidil. Either way. I dont care about minoxidil and I dont care about finasteride. I want to see what Brotzu Senior got for us. Professor Brotzu show us what you explained in detail during your interviews and of course what is written in your patent.

Dont lower your expectation. These guys are either our heroes or fkcing liars. Nothing inbetween. If its like minoxidil they could tell thid from the beginning on that its like minoxidil 2.0 or something like that but this is not what they claimed. If they show 3 more hair growing then they can fkck themselves. We are in 2018 and there is still nothing better than this minoxidil and finasteride sh*t.

Liar or Hero. Stop defending liars. 700 pages and all these motherf*ckers at fidia know exactly what we expect from this lotion. This is actually a good sign because they could easily stop us by saying calm down even this lotion cannot recover 5 years of your fkcing balding process but they remained silent.

Lets see what the Brotzus got. April 14th can change many lifes. If they fail I will insult them 10000 times and then go on with the next waiting project like Aclaris, Shiseido, Follia, PolarityTe and Tsuji...

What else can we do? And do me a favor. If they show fkcing dick before and after pics stop holding your hopes high. Identify them as our saviour or loser. This is exactly what happened to appleshit. As soon as they showed their real fkcing before and after pics it was over. Next chapter. Dont make fidia rich. Expose them as liars to make sure they lose their reputation around the world.

Right now I am really angry because deep inside I have the feeling that they show the classic motherfkcing Androgenetic Alopecia before and afters...... When will this scenario end?