Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most doctors don't care how much you spend on medication unless you let them know you can't afford it and would like to know if there is any options to get it cheaper. I am sure a doctor can write a prescription for Proscar and instruct it must be cut into 4 or 5 doses for hair loss but most won't even bother. My doctor offered that to me when finasteride was not generic and I just said I don't feel like cutting them. It was my call but he offered. And he is balding himself. He always told me to stay on the medication even though I had minor loss. He is a cool doctor. You need to find one you like and is out for your best interest.
My doctor is bald too and I asked him expressively what is the cheapest way to get finasteride, very disappointing

Fvixt

My Regimen
Reaction score
My doctor is bald too and I asked him expressively what is the cheapest way to get finasteride, very disappointing
What makes you think people reading this thread wants to hear your personal anecdotes? You are brain damaged.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent them an email and they confirmed it.
If you question my word then you're really fkcked up.
Well I’ll take your word cause we’ve both been supporters for brotzu in the past. You’re just a little more agressive about it which is kinda weird

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember Brotzu has presented at sitri before in 2016 for areata. He didn't have many pictures, but brought the one good picture of the little girl with areata who grew back almost a full head from nothing. If he plans to present again after only 1.5 years, he could now have decent evidence from Fidia's trials to support the formulation for androgenetic.

Although it is weird that Fidia would have him present on their behalf after leaving him in the dark for so long. Maybe he's going on his own accord like he did in 2016 and it won't be anything new. Who knows.

I personally think though that if it did miraculously grow norwoods back in people's hair from 0/cm (bald area, no terminal hair) to ~50+/cm (aesthetic density) as it has been claimed, something would've been leaked, either by a participant or a person facilitating the trial. Odds are it regrows fuzz, probably widens miniaturized hairs that haven't become full vellus yet like minoxidil, and possibly triggers dormant follicles into growing, giving the illusion of follicular neogenesis, but isn't really, like minoxidil.
Lol, who claimed this? Not Brotzu.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just back on night shifts tonight after being off since Wednesday, these updates have made tonight much easier to work, i actually hope the lotion is near 100euro a month because to me it would mean it really is a decent product. and fidia really believe in the lotion.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The next question.... How can we see the presententation? I am sure that we cannot see it via webcast so it means that one member should attend the conference. We have some Italian members here. Maybe one of them would attend the conference if we fund it. Its not much. I think around 250 Euros? Or did you already think about on how to get the information that Brotzu present.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would very surprised if Fidia sells this for 100 or more Euros, especially in Italy. The vast majority of people wouldn't be able to affort that kind of price in Italy.

If I have to guess I would expect it to be priced more or less like finasteride (which is currently 38-40€ for 1 month supply).

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point, I'm 50/50 on them ever selling it at all, for any price.

LoL what an idiot.
Still doubts that they are going to sell it after all the news we got during the last days.

Wake up homer, this is not the question anymore. The question if it is working or not. Idiots still worry about that fidia oculd never bring this to market. It will come.... But nobody knows if its snake oil or minoxidil+finasteride on steroids.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, at this point i wouldn't be worried about the product not getting released. Reading older pages, it baffles me how people thought it could get released during 2017 or even 2016. It being a medicinal product creates already a huge problem, but in addition to that there is everything that goes along with it. Patenting, marketing, production etc. etc. You can't release a product to a big amount of people without having a big company backing you up.

Like Royaume said with a harsh manner, it all comes down to how effective it is at this point. The congress is not that far away, we will learn soon guys. The promised time to finally get answers to our questions is coming.