Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But seriously, male and female versions obviously point to marketing strategy.
Looks like the launch will be announced in sitri.
To hell with this marketing. The main thing is that he has confirmed that it works for androgenetics. Now I'm worried about the last message of the beps63, where he was talking about cetrizin. Can fidia have flooded the cetrizine lotion?

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To hell with this marketing. The main thing is that he has confirmed that it works for androgenetics. Now I'm worried about the last message of the beps63, where he was talking about cetrizin. Can fidia have flooded the cetrizine lotion?
Well, it was not only cetrizin study. There was also one studying plant estrogen.

Yeah, what if:
1)DGLA is replaced with cetirizine in male version.
2)The female version has DGLA.

Please do mind that the majority of Brotzu testers were female by sex.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it was not only cetrizin study. There was also one studying plant estrogen.

Yeah, what if:
1)DGLA is replaced with cetirizine in male version.
2)The female version has DGLA.

Please do mind that the majority of Brotzu testers were female by sex.
In the patent, the number of women and men is equal. Perhaps cetrizine will be added for greater effect. In facebook, Brotzu wrote that they know very much about hair.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's call it BROTION.
In the patent, the number of women and men is equal. Perhaps cetrizine will be added for greater effect. In facebook, Brotzu wrote that they know very much about hair.
No I'm worried that men got sides from plant estrogen and the lotion had to be weakened for male version.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the underlying facts on cetrizine being potentially added to this solution, and on there being a male and female versions?

Does the addition of cetrizine means that this may become a prescription-only medicine?

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the underlying facts on cetrizine being potentially added to this solution, and on there being a male and female versions?

Does the addition of cetrizine means that this may become a prescription-only medicine?
about cetirizine wrote @ beps63, and studies of cetirizine were conducted in Italy.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No i dont think cetirizine was anything to look into. Why tf would he drop a random study of a particular ingredient out of context. Its probably more likely he was saying use cetirizine until the lotion comes out - knowing how easily available it is.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Clockwise-Poster.jpg