Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Twenty pages of sh*t posting because Brotzu is attending a conference in a few weeks?
you are actually one of the people who contributed to get this 20 pages. only in this page you posted three times,
so stop moaning !!!!

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are actually one of the people who contributed to get this 20 pages. only in this page you posted three times,
so stop moaning !!!!
Dude don't you get it? Lozione release on page 1000 has been confirmed via secret Beps dossier about Italian collusion during the SITRI conference. We're just trying to speed things up.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just get a hair transplant then?

I read this kind of comment so often.
- If replicel costs that much, noone will use it because everyone would get a hairtransplant instead
- why dont you just get a hairtransplant instead of paying so much for your regimen

As If Money was the only barierr to cure baldness. If it would be like that, Even I as a Student would Save my Money an buy me the best f*****g Transplant that you can get.

BUT If you are not balding very slowly or stopped balding, a transplant is mostly no Solution. After a few years or months you will Look shitty again because your Norwood will go one and Even the donor hairs can fall out again.

A product that can stop our balding has a bigger value than gold. Because in combination with a transplant even higher NWs can get something like a cure for the Rest of their lifes.

An other Argument that Makes me angry all the Time is: that the product is irrelevant If it comes next year because their will be many other products: First:it will never be irrelevant If it works because it works totaly different then the other products, will cost less and you don’t have to travel to the other end of the world. Second: look at the history of hairloss products. Since decades we got no game changer but every year people say that next year is going to be the year or in 5 years. I mean replicel first wanted to get to market in 2015/2016 and until now we didn’t even got results from their later trials. So don’t be pessimistic but don’t be naiv either. Let’s see what comes but don’t say all the time that there definitely will be a cure by 2019.

Once again related to the Price. IF this works as they claimed i would pay a lot BUT fidia has to make Sure, that everyone who wants use it can afford it. From the young Student to the old guy who has no Job. Because only than they will make money. Many people overestimate the money companys make with hairloss. I mean it is huge but in comparison to other pharma treatments it is ridiculous.
Example: finasteride:
1. Not as many people as you may think use it. Only a small percentage of those who are balding and I would say that many balding brothers didnt even hear about finasteride.
2. many different companys sell the product.
3. it is cheap af. Compare it with cancer medicine. One week chemotherapy costs more than a 100 year supply finasteride.

So they have to make sure that as many people as possible buy this product as Long as possible. My bet: Not more then 50 dollars per month. If it costs much more, it could be scam. We saw that with the turkish dickcream. They knew it was Not working but still Wanted to make money with the people who bought it once to Test it. I think you had to pay over 100.

But all those discussions have no value If fidia cant Show us good before/after pictures. So lets see what the next months will bring us. Maybe this year we can get something Nice under our christmas tree.

Last edited:

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
If the product really works then it will be something people will use for months or years. And on several months and years, for sure fidia will make a lot of money.
So in my opinion 50 euros for a product working has the advantage of attracting a larger audience, while getting them buying your product every month.
I do not know where you guys are living, but something close to 100 euros or more would not be bought by a lot of people. Some guys just buzzing would consider getting the lotion if it was affordable however.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the product really works then it will be something people will use for months or years. And on several months and years, for sure fidia will make a lot of money.
So in my opinion 50 euros for a product working has the advantage of attracting a larger audience, while getting them buying your product every month.
I do not know where you guys are living, but something close to 100 euros or more would not be bought by a lot of people. Some guys just buzzing would consider getting the lotion if it was affordable however.
If it’s really working ? They are going to be rich as f***.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Brotzio

tumblr_m6vkiagblQ1qbf1hao1_500.gif

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some news.

The result from the trial will be reported in abstracts - as in all congresses. It's gonna be one presentation (not G. Brotzu separate and Fidia separate) with data from Fidia trial. G. Brotzu have no launchdate for now and he don't know if Fidia gonna present it on the meeting. I've seen people wondering about a specific date, so that's why I asked him about that. But like I have been written before: G. Brotzu said that the product will be launch before or during the summer. So just let's hope for that until Fidia confirms a launchdate!

And finally - the lotion for Androgenetic Alopecia will come in two products. One for male and one for female.

Sources: G. Brotzu.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some news.

The result from the trial will be reported in abstracts - as in all congresses. It's gonna be one presentation (not G. Brotzu separate and Fidia separate) with data from Fidia trial. G. Brotzu have no launchdate for now and he don't know if Fidia gonna present it on the meeting. I've seen people wondering about a specific date, so that's why I asked him about that. But like I have been written before: G. Brotzu said that the product will be launch before or during the summer. So just let's hope for that until Fidia confirms a launchdate!

And finally - the lotion for Androgenetic Alopecia will come in two products. One for male and one for female.

There is no transgender version of the lotion wtf?????

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dont suppose any info was given on the difference between the male and female versions ? And if those male and female versions are male / female androgenic alopecia or Androgenic/ Areata .

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some news.
Either a) Estrogen overload in female product or b) just a marketing strategy for different boxes.
See, marketing. It has begun.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some news.

I keep myself wondering what would it be the difference between male and female versions of the lotion.

EDIT: Those two posters before me were faster commenting that xD

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But seriously, male and female versions obviously point to marketing strategy.
Looks like the launch will be announced in sitri.