Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone well versed in Italian care to translate this:

"Ho la mail intasata da chi mi chiede notizie sulla lozione e il telefono non smette di squillare, ma non c'è alcun mistero - assicura il medico - siamo alle battute finali e presto capiremo se il trattamento avrà i requisiti di affidabilità per entrare in commercio"

Google translate produces this:

"I have the mail clogged by those who ask me about the lotion and the phone does not stop ringing, but there is no mystery - assures the doctor - we are at the end and soon we will understand if the treatment will have the reliability requirements to enter business".

From that translation, a market release sounds far from certain.

as I said, they are thinking about how to finally wrap it up. it will probably be something along the lines of "the lotion does work very well, we didnt lie to you, BUT we unfortunately won't go to market because -insert bullshit excuse-".

Reactions: br1

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it a reputable newspaper? Tazzo said months ago that we will get an update in the Italian news paper. I told you a few days ago that we woll get an update during the next two weeks and br1 made fun out of this.

Anyways.... @The 7TH Sense is this a well known news paper? I did not read it completely so far but I know that they havent mentioned a release date but they are still alive and it is good news.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as I said, they are thinking about how to finally wrap it up. it will probably be something along the lines of "the lotion does work very well, we didnt lie to you, BUT we unfortunately won't go to market because -insert bullshit excuse-".

That doesn't make any sense. Why would they go through all of that to do that? They could literally just say it now. There would be no need.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do people not think maybe they are just trying to get the stabilisation and longevity issues sorted? as it intimates in the article? Why is there need for grand conspiracy. They could have literally put it out as is, and made a fortune. Why would they concoct some mad scheme? There's too much paranoia itt

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride = sh*t maintenance
Minoxidil = works for 30% of people (sh*t short term growth and maintenance)

If this lotion is as effective for Androgenetic Alopecia as it was for that little girl with Areata in the video her mother made and they dont release it cause they cant get 'stability' issues sorted... i am going to lose my sh*t.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Below is the article translated:

Perhaps the cure against alopecia and baldness will come from Sardinia in the not too distant future. The hopes of thousands of Italians suffering from physiological or pathological lack of hair were placed in the "Brotzu Lotion", the preparation created a few years ago by a team of researchers from Cagliari led by Giovanni and Giuseppe Brotzu, respectively the son and grandchild of the great name doctor and pharmacologist who in 1945 contributed to the discovery of cephalosporins, the first class of antibiotics that in the following decades upset the therapeutic approach to diseases at the worst time in the world.

A LONG ROAD - A planetary revolution that its closest descendants can now repeat thanks to the miraculous lotion, according to at least the results of preliminary tests. But to brave the enthusiasm of many, exploded dramatically with word of mouth, we thought the same Brotzu, John of course. "The road to the marketing of the product has not yet been completed - says the vascular surgeon today eighty-three - in recent years we have sold the patent to a pharmaceutical company in Padua with which we are continuing to work to stabilize the preparation and make it suitable to public distribution ".

MANY REQUESTS - A slowness so motivated, but still exasperating for those who wait a lifetime to regain lost hair. So much so as to have induced more than one skeptic to shout to the conspiracy for the seemingly unjustified silence that fell on the discovery.

"I have the mail clogged by those who ask me news about the lotion and the phone does not stop ringing, but there is no mystery - assures the doctor - we are at the end and soon we will understand if the treatment will have the reliability requirements to enter business".

Meanwhile, the results of clinical trials, conducted during the initial phases of the research, to strengthen the patients' hopes. "The lotion works - ensures without hesitation Brotzu - has been tested on sixty volunteers and has confirmed its effectiveness".

ABOUT US THE PREPARATION - The beneficial effects of the preparation have been evident in those affected by various forms of alopecia: from the androgenetic one (better known as baldness) to the aerated one, aesthetically unpleasant due to the absence of hair circumscribed with patches on the scalp .

INTUITION - Yet the dream of a world populated by flowing hair has never jumped on top of the Brotzu before a few years ago. The origins of the potentially historical discovery are hidden behind a brilliant intuition.

"We have started our studies to find a solution to some side effects of diabetes - the surgeon reveals - specifically to microcirculation defects that cause bothersome and painful ulcers, the same that in general trigger the degeneration of the hair bulbs". The therapy, not by chance, not only healed the lesions, but also made abundant hair grow on the treated area. A result that has immediately turned a light bulb in the head of researchers so as to give life to new research in a field that has long been known to awaken the attention of those who have lost their hair.

TESTS - "We tested for the first time the lotion on a child and a nurse with whom we collaborated - recalls Brotzu -, with excellent results.In the last few years we patented the lotion and sold the rights to the pharmaceutical company Fidia to complete the A decision made with the awareness that a structure suitable for the final experiment would have been useful.I am, after all, a surgeon and now I have a certain age that allows me to leave the bulk of my work to others ".

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, if they're starting to get press and public relations involved, then the lotion will be available sometime this year. Hopefully, sooner than later.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
In a nut shell, they haven't solved the stabilisation issue to make it a marketable product, and if they can't solve that problem it won't come to market.
I wish they'd say that officially on the Fidia website.

Reactions: br1

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense. Why would they go through all of that to do that? They could literally just say it now. There would be no need.

idk, they cant just say "we failed, not gonna happen", it damages the reputation of the company. considering how long this charade lasts and how little actual information and updates (not posters on one forum translating posts from other forum and similar garbage) are provided, to me its a far more likely outcome.

g.i joey

Reaction score
If we don't get any news by the end of March the tour is really over boys, some of you better get on finnwhile hoping and praying for lord brotzu to drop from the heavens and blow a load of brotzu lotion onto all your heads.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we don't get any news by the end of March the tour is really over boys, some of you better get on finnwhile hoping and praying for lord brotzu to drop from the heavens and blow a load of brotzu lotion onto all your heads.

Finally a tiny bit of news and instantly someone starts making up deadline dates in their balding head...for f*** sake...stop the madness already