Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
Pros:

-Brotion is still going on, so it probably works. A side free-improved alternative to finasteride/min? It could be. Probably

BUT:

Cons:

-Lots of problems with the liposomals when manufacturing
-More and more time until the last point is solved
-We know nothing of how much time it takes to fix the last
-Unknown time of release.

Swimming in a bittersweet sea... (more bitter than sweet for now):

It says a lot that only the argument in the pros section has a fallacy in it.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear gay brotzu.. I lost my friends, my family and even my gf who kept telling me it's no big deal and I said I can't live like that and for her to get the f*** away from me. So please release the stupid lotion so that I can return to those people. Release it you gay bastard!!!

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear gay brotzu.. I lost my friends, my family and even my gf who kept telling me it's no big deal and I said I can't live like that and for her to get the f*** away from me. So please release the stupid lotion so that I can return to those people. Release it you gay bastard!!!

Its not the glorious Lozione Of Teh Overlord Brotzu you need...its a psychiatrist...

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Fidia,
If the only problem is your stability and shelf life, let me solve the issue for you f*** heads.

Make this lotion an online order product only so it doesnt need to sit on a f*****g shelf for a year. Make batches as they are ordered. You know like a, hmmmm what do they call it, ah yes a prescription.
Novel idea I know, I wouldn't expect a pharmaceutical company to think of that. You dipshits.

Oh yeah, and while im helping you, if the price of producing custom batches would be to costly for you, just increase the goddamn selling price. We will f*****g pay the extra money for a working product.

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hahaha, thanks (for the laugh)!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know if this works for mice? Can't throw Micky under the bus like that,,,

upload_2018-2-18_20-53-19.png

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could really use an update from fidia right now. I don't understand why they just can't tell us the latest.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that has been in the final. stages since june 2017.
In the newspaper article Brotzu said that soon we'll know if it's stable enough to be commercialized. Also things like we're almost at the end.Logically speaking the stability trial should be over after 12 months from beginning if the stable lotion was already prepared. Why 12 months, that's exactly the time frame of some Minoxidil products before they expire. Stability trials being close to end doesn't mean that the lotion is not stable. What it means that they are testing if the lotion can last a certain period of time to be profitable.

Last edited: