Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait or get transplant. I am norwood 3 at least -.-?

In one year this sh*t is still in development.

Im on finasteride and minoxidil but can maximum slow or stabilize hairloss

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk, they cant just say "we failed, not gonna happen", it damages the reputation of the company. considering how long this charade lasts and how little actual information and updates (not posters on one forum translating posts from other forum and similar garbage) are provided, to me its a far more likely outcome.

But they haven't failed, and even if that was the case they will have to say it at some point. What charade do you mean? they haven't said anything aside from it is being tested and they hope to have the results by 2018. Not every pharmaceutical product makes it to market and outside of people who want to address hairloss would even care about it

g.i joey

Reaction score
Finally a tiny bit of news and instantly someone starts making up deadline dates in their balding head...for f*** sake...stop the madness already

Dude you're so right, ok I give it till 2050 max... if we don't have a positive update by then I think it's fair to see brotzus corpse ain't releasing theblotion

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
But they haven't failed, and even if that was the case they will have to say it at some point. What charade do you mean? they haven't said anything aside from it is being tested and they hope to have the results by 2018. Not every pharmaceutical product makes it to market and outside of people who want to address hairloss would even care about it

time will show.

my guess is that the project is practically dead and all the hype around the lotion is based on a bunch of desperate baldies quoting each other as sources

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile on IESON..

"Give us Brotzu".

Well the interview was king of useless but at least we got a confirmation that it works for male pattern baldness and that it is still being worked.

lg7rfDn.jpg

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still more certain than Follica (it is still coming in 2018, right guys? /s)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
The interview only confirms what an Italian user said last year in early 2017, when he claimed he was able to talk to one of the employees working on the lotion when he called the FIDIA office in Italy. The employee claimed that there were several obstacles and barriers that prevented large scale manufacturing of the lotion due to liposomals. Apparently creating very large amounts of liposomal is no easy task and do not have a long shelf life.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the stability issue a thing that is legally regulated ? Such as needing to remain effective for > 6 months etc..or ??

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pros:

-Brotion is still going on, so it probably works. A side free-improved alternative to finasteride/min? It could be. Probably

BUT:

Cons:

-Lots of problems with the liposomals when manufacturing
-More and more time until the last point is solved
-We know nothing of how much time it takes to fix the last
-Unknown time of release.

Swimming in a bittersweet sea... (more bitter than sweet for now):