Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
What this means?

The grant procedure before the European Patent Office (EPO) is an ex parte, administrative procedure, which includes the filing of a European patent application,[1] the examination of formalities,[2] the establishment of a search report,[3] the publication of the application,[4] its substantive examination,[5] and the grant of a patent,[6] or the refusal of the application,[7] in accordance with the legal provisions of the European Patent Convention (EPC). The grant procedure is carried out by the EPO under the supervision of the Administrative Council of the European Patent Organisation.[8] The patents granted in accordance with the EPC are called European patents.[9]

In other words, the grant procedure before the EPO is the procedure leading to the grant of a European patent[6] or to the refusal to grant a European patent.[7] The procedure starts with the filing of an application[1] and ends with the grant of a European patent[6] or the refusal of the patent application[7] by the EPO, or the withdrawal of the application by the applicant, or its deemed withdrawal.[notes 1] The prosecution of European patent applications until grant typically takes several years.[10]

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So back to Facebook stalking: On Beps' latest Facebook post (which provided a link to an article about the lotion) some person in the comments (who I assume knows Beps personally) said this "Era ora. Bravo Beppo! E io so che funziona benissimo"' which translates "It was time. Bravo Beppo! And I know it works great". Just thought I'd share. but anyway yes rabble rabble rabble

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Forget the Brotzu Lotion, nothing is happening, they took too long, there's no solid pictures of proof it works for Androgenetic Alopecia. Brotzu himself the biggest optimist about the lotion has never even claimed it was a full cure and said what effectivness it does have is lost as you age.

Brotzu Lotion - 2015-2018 - RIP - Lock this thread.

There are much more exciting more effective treatments coming, topical JAK inhibitors, Tsuji etc....

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget the Brotzu Lotion, nothing is happening, they took too long, there's no solid pictures of proof it works for Androgenetic Alopecia. Brotzu himself the biggest optimist about the lotion has never even claimed it was a full cure and said what effectivness it does have is lost as you age.

There are much more exciting more effective treatments coming, topical JAK inhibitors, Tsuji etc....

Are you sure? You better be careful about what you post. As you know, once it (definitely) comes out, the lotion absolutely will not work on naysayers. Only those with faith can be reverted to a NW0 created in the image of the savior Brotzu.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The only reason I still have faith in Brotzu is the fact that he never said that it is a cure. As long as you have your hair you can still hope for for it. I think the 5 year theory makes sense. I dont think the lotion will givr you a full head of hair if you are slick bald for many years. Its for people who started balding. I have never seen someone who changed from Norwood 1 to NW5 in 12 months. It is maybe possible but as I said I have never seen anyone and thisnis definetely not the normal balding process. I started thinning back in 2013 but I had very... VERY thick hair. Now in 2018 my hair is still there but lost 90 percent of the original thickness and I think many of our users are in a similar situation. We all know that the fkcong time is running and in the next 12 months its over for me and for many other members here.

As long as your follicles still produce VISIBLE hair, no matter how fkcing ill or thin they look, you should still have faith in this lotion

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But also for all other members who are slick bald. We also have Aclaris, Shiseido and Follica and of course polarityte and Fidia. Dont lose your hope. One of them will be the solution.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes the Brotzu Lotion is finished. Forget it and move on.

Whoever works at Fidia public relations should be fired, things could of been different if they'd had regular updates and official statements. But as it is the whole thing is an unfunny joke.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the Brotzu Lotion is finished. Forget it and move on.

Whoever works at Fidia public relations should be fired, things could of been different if they'd had regular updates and official statements. But as it is the whole thing is an unfunny joke.

Fidia is a fkcing company. They know sh*t but dont blame Brotzu for it. I will bd the first one who insult brotzu and his whole family clan if it turns out that he is a liar but so far we dont know it thats why it does not make sense if some here insult the Brotzus. What a shame it would be? Just google the name Brotzu and then you all see what I mean. Hospitals are valled after Brotzu. The name is really famous in Italy. I doubt that a 82 year old man will destroy his family reputation to produce snake oil. I know we had the same discussion over and over again but what else will you talk about? We know sh*t at this moment. Patience and maybe the retards at fidia come up with an official statement.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny because stuff like this happens on the forums all the time and people fall for it Everytime.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Brotzu is finished you say but still come back to the tread? You mean you’re just having a little hissy fit but you still beleive it might come out

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes guys, Fidia really fucked up by letting a bunch of compulsive unhinged balding losers on a forum lose their collective sh*t about a lotion which never even had a concrete release date announced.

lol. Now i hope they dont release it just to spite you fucks.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes guys, Fidia really fucked up by letting a bunch of compulsive unhinged balding losers on a forum lose their collective sh*t about a lotion which never even had a concrete release date announced.

lol. Now i hope they dont release it just to spite you fucks.

Hoping that a treatment is not released to spite a demographic of people that suffer from the same condition that you suffer from yourself? Whoahh tough guy alert.