Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people sweating it over if its useful for Areata or Androgenetic Alopecia... The mechanism of the lotion is general and would affect both. The ingredients benefit the health of the follicle regardless if its being attacked by T cells (Areata) or androgens (Androgenetic Alopecia). Brotzu even said in his early interviews about it working for Androgenetic Alopecia and the fact one of his early acknowledgements was a thinning male nurse.

As for Beps becoming more illusive on facebook its because half of the balding community were commenting on his pictures trying to get answers so he changed privacy settings.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this Areata and bambina mambina talk. Cannot hear it anymore. As if this condition is only bad for children or these selfish Areata girls who dont want to talk with Androgenetic Alopecia patients because these retards think that onlx Areata is the worst form.... As if this is a competition of who has the worst form of alopecia..... Its a fkcing disease. No matter if you are 16, 26,36,46,56, 66,106 ....

On IESON there is another one who spread the next rumour. He claimed to have seen Gisueppe Brotzus before and after picture and he said that his condition is now even worse than it was before which is actually very hard to believe because how the fkck is it possible to get even worse from Norwood 5/6....

Anyway, Fkck fidia. Tomorrow I call them again. Cannot speak Italian but I speak in English. At least they understand Brotzu....
Can you ask them if they know about the insanity in this thread/forum. Was it the dankness that scared beps away? Will Fidia consider building a asylum so we can chill there until the product is released?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi again! I don´t really know what this woman says, but the photos are pretty clear. The lotion works, because the little girl has a full hair head.

By the way, I´ve seen more photos not just the ones her mother shows in the video. So, yep the lotion worked for her daughter and she is asking for the release date. Besides she is close to Brotzu and if she is doing that is to push Fidia to provide an answer and he agrees on that.

Ps. I know the video was posted before, but I´m going to post it anyway.

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again! I don´t really know what this woman says, but the photos are pretty clear. The lotion works, because the little girl has a full hair head.

By the way, I´ve seen more photos not just the ones her mother shows in the video. So, yep the lotion worked for her daughter and she is asking for the release date.

Ps. I know the video was posted before, but I´m going to post it anyway.

It's important to realize that alopecia areata and androgenetic alopecia are entirely different diseases:

AA
- Auto-immune disease
- Hair follicles remain in prolonged telogen but otherwise intact
- Can spontaneously recover without any intervention

Androgenetic Alopecia
- Hormonal/genetic condition
- Hair follicles undergo miniaturization
- Degenerative changes occur within the follicle unit itself, such as a diminished dermal papilla population, detachment of the arrector pili muscle, degeneration of the AP muscle, fibrosis and calcification of the surrounding tissue, adipose loss within the scalp, etc.
- Continues to progress (albeit rate of loss may greatly vary) if uninterrupted

Does the lotion help AA? The answer is "maybe."
Does the lotion help Androgenetic Alopecia? The answer is "unknown."

Conclusions should be evidence based. It's the doctor and Fidia's problem to convince people that the lotion works, not the other way around. Practically speaking, we start with the assumption that the lotion does not work, until proven otherwise - not the other way around.

Let me be even more specific; this is not to say that the lotion cannot work or that we are biased against the lotion. It is the reverse. We are open to any and all evidence presented regarding the lotion. Thus far, there is absolutely nothing compelling to suggest that it works for our need. No, people's opinions, someone's reputation, this patent, that business transaction - none of these constitute evidence toward the simple question of, "Does the lotion improve the condition of Androgenetic Alopecia to any extent?" Publication of the following: clear pictures, trichograms, hair counts, scalp biopsies and the like would be a start.

So, given the lack of evidence so far, the state of the lotion is that its efficacy has yet to be proven. Practically this means one has no actual reason (I am not talking about "feeling" - anyone can feel whatever the f*** they want) to believe that the lotion functions. It's the same principle as "innocent until proven guilty" - this doesn't imply bias one way or another. It only beckons an evidence based conclusion.

This also doesn't mean that if you doubt the lotion, you are some kind of troglodyte who must have the lotion in his/her own hands before being able to admit that it works. On the contrary, you would be correct to not buy into the lotion without proof. There are plenty of opportunities to release evidence of efficacy well before the product is released. On the other hand, Fidia is not obligated to release anything, nor are they obligated to produce any product and that too is completely understandable. But the main point stands - show me the evidence and I will concur. Until then, maybe it is better to saunter through the graveyard of posts from 2005 to let the reality of "doesn't work until proven otherwise" sink in.

And as an aside, RCH-01 has provided compelling evidence, as has Tsuji, even if it just preliminary data/proof of concept. When the effect is measurable and reproducible, we can talk about excitement for the technology.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great summary @d3nt3dsh0v3l ;) I think the sentence that best explains what we all must remember: "So, given the lack of evidence so far, the state of the lotion is that its efficacy has yet to be proven."

What you think about the video @Tazzo82?

Thanks guys!

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
didn't they say they envisage a potential product being completed this year ? Why is there so much panic in this thread ?

shookwun

Reaction score
research section is full of coocoos :D

And I thought the impact section was something else

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because when you spend enough time here, your ability to rationalise and apply logical thought process like you just have is completely gone.
I don't understand what part of my comment made you think that about me but alright lol. I was just curious since that's what was said in their update. I don't visit this thread often anymore so im not up to date with the insanity that's been going on

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand what part of my comment made you think that about me but alright lol. I was just curious since that's what was said in their update. I don't visit this thread often anymore so im not up to date with the insanity that's been going on

No mate, I was saying you're the one applying the correct logic. I agree with you, if the company said a year ago that they're working on something and hoping its release will be in 2018 then like you i can only take their word.

Its others on here who just because a drug hasn't been released yet or trial data then it must be 'fake'.

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate, I was saying you're the one applying the correct logic. I agree with you, if the company said a year ago that they're working on something and hoping its release will be in 2018 then like you i can only take their word.Its others on here who just because a drug hasn't been released yet or trial data then it must be 'fake'.

jheeze my bad I read that wrong lol. I blame it on the few drinks I've
had while watching the toronto maple leafs haha. I really do hope something materializes this year. I've started to recede more rapidly after almost two years on finasteride. I don't think I can last much longer without looking ridiculous

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would be slightly concerned that he says soon we will know if we have the reliability requirements to mass produce.

ForgotPassword

My Regimen
Reaction score
1518688299.jpg

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone well versed in Italian care to translate this:

"Ho la mail intasata da chi mi chiede notizie sulla lozione e il telefono non smette di squillare, ma non c'è alcun mistero - assicura il medico - siamo alle battute finali e presto capiremo se il trattamento avrà i requisiti di affidabilità per entrare in commercio"

Google translate produces this:

"I have the mail clogged by those who ask me about the lotion and the phone does not stop ringing, but there is no mystery - assures the doctor - we are at the end and soon we will understand if the treatment will have the reliability requirements to enter business".

From that translation, a market release sounds far from certain.