Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I'm telling you frankly, this is really a bad idea. First because a "shitstorm" could only harm FIDIA and probably will do nothing in terms of making them give an update; instead, they could instantly sue all of you if you go down hard on those comments.
Secondly, many associations are starting to move more and more on Italian forums, because a bunch of Brotzu testers joined the FB groups providing their very good experiences with the lotion. Unfortunately, still only Areata, one of them told me that the results of Androgenetic Alopecia had to be evaluated more precisely because to launch and advertise such a product you need a statistical study with precise numbers (and he knew nothing about them and what FIDIA is doing by his own admission). However Areata people are now moving because they want the lotion out for the AA kids, for whom the lotion works best.
I would suggest that now is the perfectly time to have patience and to wait, because we need to see the results on Androgenetic Alopecia and there's nothing we could to to anticipate them.
One thing is for sure, we'll know this lotion is a dud if FIDIA markets it without releasing any studies or any reports or of they just remain vague on their advertisements. I think it will be marketed anyways at this point, being a cosmetic, this doesn't mean that it will work if it will come out.

Fidia has been bombarded 1* star reviews in the past week. I understand the frustration of all concerned.

At this stage of the game I think Fidia should have released another update. It's bad PR on their part.

Yesterday the following appeal was released (In Italian) requesting answers:

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I-know-that-feel-bro-hold-f.jpg

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia has been bombarded 1* star reviews in the past week. I understand the frustration of all concerned.

At this stage of the game I think Fidia should have released another update. It's bad PR on their part.

Yesterday the following appeal was released (In Italian) requesting answers:

again nothing about androgenetic alopecia. Who do we f*****g need?

but I'm happy for the girl.

I think so: from the very beginning this lotion did not work for androgenetic alopecia. Brotz sold the patent, and Fidia saw how many bald men they called - they decided to do something for us.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
again nothing about androgenetic alopecia. Who do we f*****g need?

but I'm happy for the girl.

I think so: from the very beginning this lotion did not work for androgenetic alopecia. Brotz sold the patent, and Fidia saw how many bald men they called - they decided to do something for us.

These retards at fidia would have clarified it right away that it is only working for AA but what they did not give a clear statement. They just changed from Alopecia Areata to Alopecia.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
FB groups providing their very good experiences with the lotion. Unfortunately, still only Areata,

Why Fidia does not market the product for alopecia areata patients at this time? maxime when it is very useful for children. And if someone with androgenetic alopecia wants to use it, they are free to do so. I do not think that it does him badly. The only thing is that Fidia should not say anything in the leaflet for andogenetic alopecia. That easy.

br1

Reaction score
Why Fidia does not market the product for alopecia areata patients at this time? maxime when it is very useful for children. And if someone with androgenetic alopecia wants to use it, they are free to do so. I do not think that it does him badly. The only thing is that Fidia should not say anything in the leaflet for andogenetic alopecia. That easy.
Maybe because it does not work, and they dropped the product?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this Areata and bambina mambina talk. Cannot hear it anymore. As if this condition is only bad for children or these selfish Areata girls who dont want to talk with Androgenetic Alopecia patients because these retards think that onlx Areata is the worst form.... As if this is a competition of who has the worst form of alopecia..... Its a fkcing disease. No matter if you are 16, 26,36,46,56, 66,106 ....

On IESON there is another one who spread the next rumour. He claimed to have seen Gisueppe Brotzus before and after picture and he said that his condition is now even worse than it was before which is actually very hard to believe because how the fkck is it possible to get even worse from Norwood 5/6....

Anyway, Fkck fidia. Tomorrow I call them again. Cannot speak Italian but I speak in English. At least they understand Brotzu....

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this Areata and bambina mambina talk. Cannot hear it anymore. As if this condition is only bad for children or these selfish Areata girls who dont want to talk with Androgenetic Alopecia patients because these retards think that onlx Areata is the worst form.... As if this is a competition of who has the worst form of alopecia..... Its a fkcing disease. No matter if you are 16, 26,36,46,56, 66,106 ....

On IESON there is another one who spread the next rumour. He claimed to have seen Gisueppe Brotzus before and after picture and he said that his condition is now even worse than it was before which is actually very hard to believe because how the fkck is it possible to get even worse from Norwood 5/6....

Anyway, Fkck fidia. Tomorrow I call them again. Cannot speak Italian but I speak in English. At least they understand Brotzu....
ITs ogre complete baldness here we come

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ITs ogre complete baldness here we come

Yeah, possible that we go the bald route because of an un professional Italian company full of retards. I have never seen such an unprofessional company. This is definetely not possible in Germany. Constantly lying on the phone (call next week, call tomorrow, call in 3 days...) and not giving clear answers.

We still have Aclaris, Shiseido, Follica and PolarityTE.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, possible that we go the bald route because of an un professional Italian company full of retards. I have never seen such an unprofessional company. This is definetely not possible in Germany. Constantly lying on the phone (call next week, call tomorrow, call in 3 days...) and not giving clear answers.

I suggest you start by buying a new hat. Thats what I'll do

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score

what do you think could be the reason?

outside of this thread, brotzu lotion doesnt even exist anymore.

they are cringing at you people sending them desperate emails when its more than obvious the project was dropped long ago.

jesus.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest you start by buying a new hat. Thats what I'll do

I still have 6 months. (According to my barber I have 2 years) but I dont think so. Hair is getting overall thinner and thinner (hairline is still intact) and the only thing I hear is Bambina here and Areata there.

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score

its not their fault that you refuse to get a hint.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it seems like the only logical explanation here is that in Brotzu’s interview he did on the lotion, he just completely fabricated every answer. Maybe he’s starting to get dementia and didn’t realize he was lying, but I can’t really think of an alternative if we never hear another peep about this lotion ever again. He was giving such specific answers and hyping the product as a virtual wonder-drug, I mean what were his motivations for doing that? What a depressing and bizarre saga.

Reactions: br1

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it seems like the only logical explanation here is that in Brotzu’s interview he did on the lotion, he just completely fabricated every answer. Maybe he’s starting to get dementia and didn’t realize he was lying, but I can’t really think of an alternative if we never hear another peep about this lotion ever again. He was giving such specific answers and hyping the product as a virtual wonder-drug, I mean what were his motivations for doing that? What a depressing and bizarre saga.

isnt that guy some old scientist? i guess he just wanted to make an impact before retiring, so he went all in, which usually ends up looking as going full retard in hindsight. its very common in the academia to see respectable researchers become desperate for coming up with a massive breakthrough as their career is approaching its end.

br1

Reaction score
Wait a minute, because if the Giuseppe Brotzu (from Facebook) is Beps, and the son of Brotzu.. and, NW5? That does not make much sense, because at some point his Facebook page had pictures of him, and he was a NW0.