Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Important question : When do you think this "sh*t" will be available. Seriosuly ? In 3 month ? 6 ? 1 years ?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember a reaction in my hair transplant thread:

"You've put yourself in an awkward position for when the cure comes out!"

This was in 2014. "For when the cure comes out." When is that again?

This is the scary sh*t.
people have been waiting for a cure for decades! And there have always been guys who though "it's just around the corner".

Now, I do root for Shiseido and Tsuji.... but I don't know if I've become a member of the latest delusional generation... who will be lost to time, and watch 20 years later when young baldies cheer "cures" which are "almost there".

INT

Reaction score
His point is simple, you are a hypocrite for saying the petition is a waste of time when you are posting on this thread with non-news near 700 pages which is also a waste of time.

Although if you are a loyal deciple of Brotion, a true follower "Brollower" then you will be rewarded & bask in the glory of being a full head. (unless you have been balding for 5 years which case this lotion will not work at all)

Again, I answered a question. I provided an answer to someone that asked for one. How is that the same as wasting time signing a meaningless petition that will benefit no one?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one gay writes, the other gay likes.
Its fascinating to see how miserable your life is. Stop crying little kid. Crying doesnt grow sh*t on your bald head.
Lmao, bro what country are you from? It's 2018, who cares about which hole people put their ding dongs in. We live in a smoking, drinking, partying, f*****g, marketing, lying, bullshit kind of world. Gay or not hardly matters.

INT

Reaction score
Its fascinating to see how miserable your life is. Stop crying little kid. Crying doesnt grow sh*t on your bald head.

Says the guy who likes every pro brotzu post and dislikes every skeptical post...

Reactions: br1

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
a petition will not grow hair on our heads. the lotion would be out, if it could. there is no hope left for me.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exact launch plans has not been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.
Hello real Brotzu, could you provide some efficiency results please? Or have your team not have those available yet?Thank you.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you really just use gay as an insult? Jesus Christ man grow up, you’re 5 years older than me and using sexuality insults like a goddamn 7th grader.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
crazy to know this thread will get 1000pages and more.
in 2020+ some brotzu believers will still be sending emails to fidia (hopefully Iam wrong

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read this on hairlosscure.com and I think its more useful than writing 1000 of emails because these retards will not answer. Just read the following suggestion from a hlc2020 member:

"If you guys really wanna get FIDIA’s attention and have them post some kinda news/information about the Brotzu lotion….just start one-starring their business page on google. In Google, search “Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A. italy” and put a one star review, with a comment about Brotzu. I’m sure that would get their attention….and somehow get them to tell us what is going on with the Brotzu lotion."

This will raise their attention because companies DO care about how people rate them. So do something useful. Call them, write them mails, sign the petition or rate them on google. Everything you do from these options is still better than coming here and telling everybody that Brotzu is a scammer and snake oil seller.