Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Protest against what for f sake?
Pretty simple, dude. Haven't you been paying attention to @ohmanohno all along?

Rabble rabble rabble in this thread has persisted for a year and a half and yet the lotion remains elusive.

Obviously, the natural extension is to take rabble rabble rabble outside, into real life, and perhaps straight to Fidia. It's a fool-proof plan - 200 proof, to be exact.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohhh

Can't wait until 2016

@br1 is totally messing with you guys to make you realize how comical this thread has gotten. You guys are debating over something fidia hasn't given us sh*t for info on in basically forever. 667 pages of mostly nonsense. No amount of debating or spamming will have any effect on whether and when this thing comes out .

Now, please for the love of everything precious, go live your lives and only post real updates.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The weird anti-finasteride propaganda you guys push is overstated BS?
I only publish studies that mention the effects of Finasteride at a more recent neuro-logical and sexual level. It is not easy to publish in Pubmed (that you know).
Hematuria and Hematospermia Associated with the Use of Finasteride for the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia: A Case Report. (2017)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29090364

Well clearly you don't know a thing - because you don't publish IN pubmed, you publish in peer-reviewed journals that are in PubMed's index. That's like saying it's hard to make a website that's on google. It's not at all.

Posting CASE REPORTS is literally written down anecdote.

Reactions: br1

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well clearly you don't know a thing - because you don't publish IN pubmed, you publish in peer-reviewed journals that are in PubMed's index. That's like saying it's hard to make a website that's on google. It's not at all.

Posting CASE REPORTS is literally written down anecdote.
Continue taking Finasteride. Be careful with neurological side effects.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why would you make such a petition when maybe they have nothing effective(enough) to release? It's not like they keep the lotion as an hostage. You don't know what are results of the trial. MAybe it lost effectivenesss after X months,...**** knows
It makes more sense to ask them in person why they don't write an update on the product with the results of the trials(from 1 year ago already)/advancement.

INT

Reaction score
Sign the petition why is that such a problem for some of you guys dont be fckin pessimists all the time, we will see what will happen after the 2500 signs.
https://www.change.org/p/efedeli-fi...ne-della-lozione-per-alopecia-del-prof-brotzu

Why should I even waste ONE second on doing something that for 100% certainty is not going to change anything and by doing so, associate myself with a group of impatient, delusionals who cannot accept the reality where no news means no news.

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia responding to emails

giphy.gif

INT

Reaction score
Why do you even waste one second writing on page 668 of this thread? Same question

Someone asked a question and I gave an answer to give the clarification the user was asking for. I don't see how that is the same as signing a useless petition.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone asked a question and I gave an answer to give the clarification the user was asking for. I don't see how that is the same as signing a useless petition.
668 pages of absolutely nonsense talking about a magic potion that ain't even out or maybe never will be is a waste of time, so if you view it from this point both are a waste of seconds

INT

Reaction score
668 pages of absolutely nonsense talking about a magic potion that ain't even out or maybe never will be is a waste of time, so if you view it from this point both are a waste of seconds

What does that have to do with me answering a question? You are not making much sense.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure you even get your own point... Which is a good thing I guess.

His point is simple, you are a hypocrite for saying the petition is a waste of time when you are posting on this thread with non-news near 700 pages which is also a waste of time.

Although if you are a loyal deciple of Brotion, a true follower "Brollower" then you will be rewarded & bask in the glory of being a full head. (unless you have been balding for 5 years which case this lotion will not work at all)