Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw this comment when it was posted and thought I agreed with it, but after having a shitty morning today I realized that I don't agree with all of it. No company owes us anything--that's true. Baldness being 'my' problem is bullshit. I mean, I'll have to find some way to deal with it, sure, but if there were a virus or bacterial infection that just unleashed the torrent of psychological issues that comes with dealing with hairloss, especially at a young age, we'd be all over that sh*t. The fact that young kids go through this sh*t and contemplate suicide because they literally have no option is a testament to why people would love regular updates from these companies, even if they were fairly brief. And, obviously, the psychological ramifications aren't delimited by age.

Sick of seeing and hearing these banal platitudes, especially from people on this forum, when most of us have all probably had a good taste of the hell that this will bring you to at one point or another -- otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum anxiously waiting for the day we log in and see something worth actually logging in for. For everybody here baldness is their problem.

Hey man I'm on this forum too; I've been here a while and I have had my own taste of baldness as well. It only seems like what I said was banal because it is cliché. And it is cliché because this simple truth has been uttered far too many times to the point of perhaps losing it's otherwise important meaning. Yet another such statement would be "you only live once" or something to that tune. It's just a simple truth.

I think you might be mistaking my curt response for general apathy. That's not where I am coming from, but I see that it could sound that way. My reply was in response to a young man whose perspective, to me, appears flipped. With enough talk of potential cures and loathesome discussions of the alopecia experience, I fear that there is a type of dysmorphia and reality distortion that one can fall prey to. My intent was to repudiate that view and remind everyone that it is the condition itself that is banal. We are literally surrounded by bald people.

This isn't to take away from the negative consequences of the condition itself, but rather to reaffirm that it is something one can deal with and if need be, accept, if for no other reason than to move on with life. The cure may or may not come out. Who knows? I am optimistic, but I think I need to be cognizant of reality as well. Yes it may suck to face the reality of baldness, but that may very well be reality. It is in that sense that I meant baldness is your problem.

And I cannot fully agree with your analogy of a viral or bacterial epidemic. I saw what you wrote about alopecia leading to suicides and while this is true, that is a very small minority of people. The vast number of people who bald do not come to seek refuge in internet forums. They don't even use finasteride or minoxidil. They just move on. Yes Androgenetic Alopecia research should receive more attention. But let's be objective when we assess its threat. I think a lot of the suffering is self inflicted. In other words, if losing hair is so painful, what would one do if he/she lost an arm in an accident? Have even more extreme responses that depression, anxiety, and contemplation of suicide? The loss of function, aesthetics, and having to bear the burden of being different - these negative consequences are all objectively worse in the case of a lost limb than hair. But I think we all know and hope for a person in such a situation to try to live his/her life to the fullest and move past the trauma. We would hope that the person is able to joke about the lost limb and put people at ease, rather than turn bitter and shy away from the world. And we in turn, having our limbs intact, and not having to bear the psychological burden of limb loss, would be able to use compassion and empathy to simply accept that person.

I think the journey of baldness definitely makes one feel much worse about life than they need to. Balding still sucks, I know of course. But we've all heard that other people don't care as much as we do and I think that is true. I hope the analogy of a person with a lost limb, as well as the reality that most men seek no treatment, as well as the fact that almost one in two men bald and that this condition has been around since the dawn of humanity all support that claim.

As far as I can see, the young people on this board who are really suffering don't need to be assured that there will be a cure or when it will be out. Nobody knows that and that's besides the point; I don't think the point should be that some external source should appear to annihilate the problem they face. Perhaps they instead just need assurance that regardless of what happens, they will be OK. Life will be OK. It's not all doom and despair; there will still be plenty of happiness in the future.

Last edited:

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, in december there are people going to test a GLA version on german forums (yes not DGLA).

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man I'm on this forum too; I've been here a while and I have had my own taste of baldness as well. It only seems like what I said was banal because it is cliché. And it is cliché because this simple truth has been uttered far too many times to the point of perhaps losing it's otherwise important meaning. Yet another such statement would be "you only live once" or something to that tune. It's just a simple truth.

I think you might be mistaking my curt response for general apathy. That's not where I am coming from, but I see that it could sound that way. My reply was in response to a young man whose perspective, to me, appears flipped. With enough talk of potential cures and loathesome discussions of the alopecia experience, I fear that there is a type of dysmorphia and reality distortion that one can fall prey to. My intent was to repudiate that view and remind everyone that it is the condition itself that is banal. We are literally surrounded by bald people.

This isn't to take away from the negative consequences of the condition itself, but rather to reaffirm that it is something one can deal with and if need be, accept, if for no other reason than to move on with life. The cure may or may not come out. Who knows? I am optimistic, but I think I need to be cognizant of reality as well. Yes it may suck to face the reality of baldness, but that may very well be reality. It is in that sense that I meant baldness is your problem.

And I cannot fully agree with your analogy of a vital or bacterial epidemic. I saw what you wrote about alopecia leading to suicides and while this is true, that is a very small minority of people. The vast number of people who bald do not come to seek refuge in internet forums. They don't even use finasteride or minoxidil. They just move on. Yes Androgenetic Alopecia research should receive more attention. But let's be objective when we assess its threat. I think a lot of the suffering is self inflicted. In other words, if losing hair is so painful, what would one do if he/she lost an arm in an accident? Have even more extreme responses that depression, anxiety, and contemplation of suicide? The loss of function, aesthetics, and having to bear the burden of being different - these negative consequences are all objectively worse in the case of a lost limb than hair. But I think we all know and hope for a person in such a situation to try to live his/her life to the fullest and move past the trauma. We would hope that the person is able to joke about the lost limb and put people at ease, rather than turn bitter and shy away from the world. And we in turn, having our limbs intact, and not having to bear the psychological burden of limb loss, would be able to use compassion and empathy to simply accept that person.

I think the journey of baldness definitely makes one feel much worse about life than they need to. Balding still sucks, I know of course. But we've all heard that other people don't care as much as we do and I think that is true. I hope the analogy of a person with a lost limb as well, as the reality that most men seek no treatment, as well as the fact that almost one in two men bald and that this condition has been around since the dawn of humanity all support that claim.

As far as I can see, the young people on this board who are really suffering don't need to be assured that there will be a cure or when it will be out. Nobody knows that and that's besides the point; I don't think the point should be that some external source should appear to annihilate the problem they face. Perhaps they instead just need assurance that regardless of what happens, they will be OK. Life will be OK. It's not all doom and despair; there will still be plenty of happiness in the future.
I think we're the perfect example of how our problems are a lot less severe than in some third world country. If a kid had a Norwood 7 by the age of 18 while facing starvation, do you think his hairloss would be on his mind? No he wouldn't give a f***, but that doesn't mean it's wrong for us to hate this and not want to deal with hairloss anymore.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we're the perfect example of how our problems are a lot less severe than in some third world country. If a kid had a Norwood 7 by the age of 18 while facing starvation, do you think his hairloss would be on his mind? No he wouldn't give a f***, but that doesn't mean it's wrong for us to hate this and not want to deal with hairloss anymore.
It's human nature to always want more than what you already have. Dwelling on someone else's misery is not a coping mechanism.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're always comparing yourself to your surroundings. That's why even CEO's and VIP's commit suicide sometimes. Hating that someone is better looking, better performing, having the better girl etc. This never changes. A third world guy will hate the fact that his neighbour's cow may be 10 pounds heavier than his own... and so on

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Whoever gets us an update before Christmas gets all my presents (my presents are alcohol. From me, to me).

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Because it wouldn’t penetrate. The thing that is advertised as the new sh*t is the liposomal vehicle.

In the german forum the clever people said, that DGLA is as good as PGE1. They just criticized, that the concentration isn’t big enough. But we never had the liposomal vehicle, so ... who knows.

I know sh*t about the science behind it just try to echo others statements.

Well, in december there are people going to test a GLA version on german forums (yes not DGLA).

Source? Link?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Source? Link?

You can see the concentration of dgla in the patent document, as well as the liposomal vehicle.

The explanation of the doctor can be seen on the first site of the thread and in all his interviews.

And the other things you can read in the German hairloss forum.

I repeat: I know sh*t, just echoing

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can see the concentration of dgla in the patent document, as well as the liposomal vehicle.

The explanation of the doctor can be seen on the first site of the thread and in all his interviews.

And the other things you can read in the German hairloss forum.

I repeat: I know sh*t, just echoing

Wie heisst dieses Forum?

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Das ist nicht gut.
Die Deutschen sind im Blitzkrieg für Brotion.
Fidia, bitte hören uns Glatzköpfe.
It's f*****g weird, because I can read german no problem. I suck at writing and listening.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no lotion.
The time doesn't exist.
We don't exist.
The matter doesn't exist.
All of those cosmic particles, the expanding universe they are LIES!!!
Stoopid hair loss shampoos:
The sequel is called LOTION.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in the meanwhile on IESON everybody is finally beginning to realize they were scammed with that applemets bullshit, lol
no the moderators are applying censorship on everybody that complains about the scam ahah this is getting ridiculous

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in the meanwhile on IESON everybody is finally beginning to realize they were scammed with that applemets bullshit, lol
Italians are usually fast, WTF happened. It took them half a year?

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians are usually fast, WTF happened. It took them half a year?

nah, it's just that the admins over there shut down anybody that was badmouthing the product. either you talk good about it or you get banned...

no the moderators are applying censorship on everybody that complains about the scam ahah this is getting ridiculous

thank god i was able to return the 4 boxes i bought and got a full refund just a few days after the photo scandal