Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians are usually fast, WTF happened. It took them half a year?

Fidia is causing great distress among it's citizens. Even the elites aren't immune. RIP Russia 2018

upload_2017-11-21_13-46-31.png

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Brotzu was real, 90% of this forum would be cured, and in 2 years we could possibly have the head of hair we had in 2012-2013 wouldn't that be amazing?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if brotzu was real it would be out by now

I am tired of „defending“ this lotion, because Iam also very doubtful (10% that it will work like brotzu said, 10% that it works good, 80% that this is never coming out/not working).

But look at other products: from the first prototype of new phones, PlayStation, or a new car till the release, how long does it take? Months! With the difference that companies like Apple, Samsung or Sony are releasing those new products pretty often, so they can use their existing and much better infrastructure.

To repeat it again, from the first news about the last two scam products (foreskin and thiocyn) till its release, I think it was more then a year...for nothing.

So the fact that it is not released yet, says nothing.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are Italian too.

You spoke after seeing your image in the mirror

That's right, I'm Italian too, that's why I can freely say we are scammer, it is well-known and it is true. We have to admit it... fake pictures, posts saying the product doen't work get immediatelly deleted, and so on... we are ridiculous, why everybody was so pissed off about the Turkish reboost, insulting them as scammers, and if someone say the italians are scammers too with brotion and applemets then it is not true? Why this discrimination? The turks can be scammers, the italians can't? I feel ashamed as an Italian

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nah, it's just that the admins over there shut down anybody that was badmouthing the product. either you talk good about it or you get banned...

You are right, the censorship they apply on these forums is disgusting. They only leave the comments of those who imagine to see "new little hairs" after 2 pills of apple, and if you say "after 2 months no results at all" your post get deleted and you get banned. Ridiculous, but I get it, afterwards they sell the product as well...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking back at the past few pages can someone explain the deal with contacting Fidia in 2-3 weeks, and why a march date has popped up out of no where and how reliable it is ?

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear 7th sense, it is useless you keep disliking every single post of mine, i don't give a sh*t about your dislikes, I bet you're one of those that on IESON keep saying Appleboost works and is one of the best hairloss products ever made

Reactions: br1

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody should insult them until we know more.

Reboost was clearly snake oil. Applemet turned out to be snake oil 2.0 with their fake pictures. Fidia did not publish anything so far. No efficacy results, no promise, no before and after pictures.

Patience. In a few days they start calling again because they said we should call in 2-3 weeks and that is what we are going to do. I dont expect anything new but I think that they will at least confirm that they will give an update in February 2018. If not, they are just stupid. Where the fkck is the problem to announce when we expect the next news update? There will be silence until this date.

Trial results or some before and after picture are definitely enough to say if they are scammers.

Mark my words: Fidia will either blow our minds or it will be a mix of reboostapplefuck = 0 effects. So much drama for minoxdil like results? I dont think so.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I get it a university made a scam product and random companies popping up to yeah I can see scams coming from those.. But a professional pharmaceutical company? No way you guys are overthinking if it's their job to make effective products so they stay in business along following strict guidelines and proof of efficacy.. I mean you guys can think what you want but if they release it it works why would a company that's been around for 50 years just decide "Hey let's release a scam product and ruin our reputation cause we're bored" yeah not gonna happen

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I get it a university made a scam product and random companies popping up to yeah I can see scams coming from those.. But a professional pharmaceutical company? No way you guys are overthinking if it's their job to make effective products so they stay in business along following strict guidelines and proof of efficacy.. I mean you guys can think what you want but if they release it it works why would a company that's been around for 50 years just decide "Hey let's release a scam product and ruin our reputation cause we're bored" yeah not gonna happen
Supplements, supplements, shampoos, shampoos. You're forgetting bro. BTW, on every pharmacy they are labeled as cosmetics.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah i agree with this. It's not like we're expecting a product promised from some low key cosmetics company, but rather a large pharmaceutical company.

Not only that, Brotzu himself has no incentive to fabricate a product. All of his presenting so far has been above board and aimed at academics (like his presentation) rather than cosmetic marketing. To lie about its efficacy let alone its existence would tarnish his reputation as a top vascular surgeon enormously.

Anyway i think assuming its released, it would be the first pharmaceutical marketed drug for hairless since finasteride and minoxidil ?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Supplements, supplements, shampoos, shampoos. You're forgetting bro. BTW, on every pharmacy they are labeled as cosmetics.
Yes but cosmetics usually aren't produced by pharmaceutical companies unless they are effective. There are thousands of cosmetics that don't do sh*t and its from companies that aren't pharmaceutical companies. All that I'm saying is that if Fidia releases this lotion I doubt they would risk their reputation. Considering how long it has been taking them for trials and what not they are taking this seriously to see how effective it really is... Now I would be a lot more cautious if they bought brotzus patent and immediately put it on the market but they are doing their own trials to see for themselves

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt they would risk their reputation.

don't count on that. they will put it out even if it's completely useless.
the positive thing is that if it didn't work at all they would not have wasted time trying to solve stability issues and would have released sooner.