Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its like a bunch of meth addicts in here calling their dealer non stop for their next fix.....f*** sake when there is news it will be released until then sit back and stop being crazy

Best analogy on this forum 10/10

Toccata

Banned
Reaction score
when there is news it will be released until then sit back and stop being crazy

Have you seen the hair loss industry lately; we're well past crazy.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-23_at_12.39.42_PM.png

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here comes the times of the holidays we're our families are just interested and seeing everyone. And here we are still looking for updates, this disease f*****g sucks. You know what I'm afraid of? Seeing my relatives and them noticing that hair looks thinner from last year and looks like I'm balding.. Honestly my life revolves around this sh*t it's hard to find happiness around this time of year now and just the whole year in general now too

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here comes the times of the holidays we're our families are just interested and seeing everyone. And here we are still looking for updates, this disease f*****g sucks. You know what I'm afraid of? Seeing my relatives and them noticing that hair looks thinner from last year and looks like I'm balding.. Honestly my life revolves around this sh*t it's hard to find happiness around this time of year now and just the whole year in general now too
Trust me, you'll cope better when you become balder.
I was crying and angry at my parent like crazy when it started. (From day to night)
Now still anxious, but not to that degree.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me, you'll cope better when you become balder.
I was crying and angry at my parent like crazy when it started. (From day to night)
Now still anxious, but not to that degree.
I don't want to cope better. Im 19 and I'm not going to have fun in my 20s with this. It's either something comes out or ill fall into depression and possibly go suicidal. Even if hasson and wongs topical finasteride was sideless that would even help. It's not fair nobody should get hairloss this young man especially when I leave in a generation where looks are everything

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Its like a bunch of meth addicts in here calling their dealer non stop for their next fix.....f*** sake when there is news it will be released until then sit back and stop being crazy

Around this time last year they gave us a brief statement outlining what to expect for the next 12 months. As far as I could tell, no one was freaking out about calling them practically all year. Now that 2018 is a month away, which is when they said they’d expected to finish development, i dont think anyone is crazy or over their head for wanting another statement to tie them down for the next 12 months (or to allow them to stop expecting something from Fidia at all).

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Around this time last year they gave us a brief statement outlining what to expect for the next 12 months. As far as I could tell, no one was freaking out about calling them practically all year. Now that 2018 is a month away, which is when they said they’d expected to finish development, i dont think anyone is crazy or over their head for wanting another statement to tie them down for the next 12 months (or to allow them to stop expecting something from Fidia at all).

Stop trying to justify the craziness, the worst thing fida did was put out any information. They worded it so good that it managed to fill hundreds of pages of idiots trying to decode whether it was coming out by 2018 or in 2018 or what ever....its not f*****g out yet so don't worry about it. Like I said before people are worrying about something that does not even exist that in itself is crazy

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Stop trying to justify the craziness, the worst thing fida did was put out any information. They worded it so good that it managed to fill hundreds of pages of idiots trying to decode whether it was coming out by 2018 or in 2018 or what ever....its not f*****g out yet so don't worry about it. Like I said before people are worrying about something that does not even exist that in itself is crazy

What exactly are you here for if it's not to get information? To troll around and fill the next 100 pages?

And I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'doesn't exist'. No one just picked Fidia out of a hat and decided that we were gonna say they were working on a hair loss lotion originally formulated by some random Italian doctor, Brotzu.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly are you here for if it's not to get information? To troll around and fill the next 100 pages?

And I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'doesn't exist'. No one just picked Fidia out of a hat and decided that we were gonna say they were working on a hair loss lotion originally formulated by some random Italian doctor, Brotzu.

I'm here to review relevant information, none of the fida/brotzu is relevant right now as it has no credible evidence it works, exists or is even being further developed. I'm sorry I'm a realist I'm not here to argue like school kids about something non existent. Its all hear say until you have it in your hands, the sooner you meth heads realise the better your mental health will be

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm here to review relevant information, none of the fida/brotzu is relevant right now as it has no credible evidence it works, exists or is even being further developed. I'm sorry I'm a realist I'm not here to argue like school kids about something non existent. Its all hear say until you have it in your hands, the sooner you meth heads realise the better your mental health will be

Well, thanks for gladly assuring me that you're practicing philosophical doctrine is 'realism'; that totally makes me see the angle you're approaching it from. Getting on a hair loss forum for the last 3 years, dispassionately reviewing all the 'relevant' information that's cropped up during that frame of time that's kept you coming back for this long (WINK), is solid proof that you're way more accepting of this situation than most of the people here. One day I hope we can all transcend to your level of indifference about all of this.

"not here to argue like school kids" "you meth heads" -- Ur n idiot trollololololol

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, thanks for gladly assuring me that you're practicing philosophical doctrine is 'realism'; that totally makes me see the angle you're approaching it from. Getting on a hair loss forum for the last 3 years, dispassionately reviewing all the 'relevant' information that's cropped up during that frame of time that's kept you coming back for this long (WINK), is solid proof that you're way more accepting of this situation than most of the people here. One day I hope we can all transcend to your level of indifference about all of this.

"not here to argue like school kids" "you meth heads" -- Ur n idiot trollololololol
xgz9nkR.gif

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy moly, piss, sh*t, blood and mud, mix those and inject, sounds like a cure to me
The famous ancient Greek physician Hippocrates who is known as the father of western medicine prescribed a mixture of opium, horseradish, pigeon droppings, beetroot and spices, which apparently wasn’t very successful. Having observed that eunuchs (castrated men) never went bald he suggested castration, but somehow that never caught on.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a dream of my fullhead days and everything was fine and happy back then. I woke up suicidal. :(
Hey man, I am sorry to hear that you feel suicidal. I will not pretend like I understand your pain; cause so far in life I haven't been driven to the point of suicidal thoughts, not even my NW4-5 hair at 22. All I want to say is please speak to someone that understands your situation (therapist maybe).

Also from personal experience, I can tell you that my social life has never been this good before. Losing hair will not affect your circle of friends. I still want my hair back but after a few years of flirting with this curse it gets better, at least to the point were you are not constantly stressing about your hair 24/7.