Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, I am sorry to hear that you feel suicidal. I will not pretend like I understand your pain; cause so far in life I haven't been driven to the point of suicidal thoughts, not even my NW4-5 hair at 22. All I want to say is please speak to someone that understands your situation (therapist maybe).

Also from personal experience, I can tell you that my social life has never been this good before. Losing hair will not affect your circle of friends. I still want my hair back but after a few years of flirting with this curse it gets better, at least to the point were you are not constantly stressing about your hair 24/7.
Do you shave your head, buzz cut it, grow it lxong, use toppik?? Do you consider yourself a handsome man? I mean have good facial structure, beard,...??
What Norwood are you in now?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you shave your head, buzz cut it, grow it lxong, use toppik?? Do you consider yourself a handsome man? I mean have good facial structure, beard,...??
What Norwood are you in now?
I don't shave my head, I don't buzz it, I don't grow it long, I don't use toppik either. My hair cut is number 2 on sides and back and number 8 on top. I am a diffuse thinner so the NW4-5 area is fully visible but I do still have some hairs on top.

I don't consider myself a handsome man, and my head is a bit square-ish so definitely no good facial features either. Look up Giorgio chiellini, I look like him with even less hair.

My beard is proper awesome though, very good density and looks really good naturally. I keep it usually at short as a stuble and it looks amazing and makes my acne less noticeable. It's the one thing I got going for me atm cause I am trying to go for the "badass" look (for dating reasons), just need to lose a bit more weight and have these treatments delayed again before I finally pull out the razors and go on with my life.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Call me naïve, but I just can't fathom this lotion to be completely ineffective. As many have said before, why would a renowned vascular surgeon put his family name and reputation on the line, but also the fact that the lotion isn't in any way put foward as a cure, but a treatment that has to be continuously applied (like minoxidil) to undermine Androgenetic Alopecia's symptoms, allowing the follicles to in a sense 'breathe again'. What the exact effectiveness is, is of course unclear, but big things have been thrown around (reversal of a few norwoods) that people should consider with caution, not to be disappointed when its less effective than they had hoped. If the shelf-life issue has been resolved, I don't see any reason for this not to be marketed, even if it in the end doesn't do that much.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Call me naïve, but I just can't fathom this lotion to be completely ineffective. As many have said before, why would a renowned vascular surgeon put his family name and reputation on the line.
Read a few posts before mine to see the sh*t Hippocrates did. And all doctors swear by him, they follow his code.
And you know what, we know nothing about efficiency, wait for results.
The fact the you are balding at young is the most unrealistic thing in the world.
I don't expect it will help someone who has been bald for lots of years, but if you're a young guy balding at a speed of lightning like me, a few norwoods or a complete set are a relatively realistic possibility, but I speculate.

But, hey we can still regrow our norwoods with this + dermarolling and I think this combination has the potential to be batshit strong (speculation).

When I cut my finger, they said I will never be able to use it again after my failed surgery. I didn't give up and got intense theraphy and bam! I was cured in 3 months.

Last edited:

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't shave my head, I don't buzz it, I don't grow it long, I don't use toppik either. My hair cut is number 2 on sides and back and number 8 on top. I am a diffuse thinner so the NW4-5 area is fully visible but I do still have some hairs on top.

I don't consider myself a handsome man, and my head is a bit square-ish so definitely no good facial features either. Look up Giorgio chiellini, I look like him with even less hair.

My beard is proper awesome though, very good density and looks really good naturally. I keep it usually at short as a stuble and it looks amazing and makes my acne less noticeable. It's the one thing I got going for me atm cause I am trying to go for the "badass" look (for dating reasons), just need to lose a bit more weight and have these treatments delayed again before I finally pull out the razors and go on with my life.
so how u can cope with ur hair loss im diffuse but still have illusion of full hair but there is no day that i havent think about my hair loss can u imagine lately i was browsing ways to how kill my self with out pain while everyone are enjoying their life my cope is to wait untill 2020 if nothing comes out then i might do something crazy to myself this disease can turn u down very quickly i was happy person 3 month ago but now im fucked

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
elon.jpg

Remember, always remember if you're not balder than young Musk it's not too late to h(c)ope.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Someone bug the IESON admin to call Fidia on Monday. Let's get this off the table if whoever told him to do that was just rabble-rabbling.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see why Fidia would release any info to someone before making a public announcement. They'll probably just be told its being developed and they're hoping for it to be marketed soon .

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But then they could just say the same things they said and wrote the whole year 2017.

Why say something different?

Maybe fidia is a troll company that was founded by a rich badass fullhead, to make the biggest troll action ever.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
just imagine Musk come out in the next months with a new product to cure the balding, ?
he's crazy, i know he can do it !

Ha! We can call it musk lotion, to release in 2018.

Guys, love coming here, but this is taking f'in long, and the posts are the same over and over. I hope its legit and I'm optimistic, but sadly I seriously can't see this coming out for at least another year.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha! We can call it musk lotion, to release in 2018.

Guys, love coming here, but this is taking f'in long, and the posts are the same over and over. I hope its legit and I'm optimistic, but sadly I seriously can't see this coming out for at least another year.

I just sent a PM to beps asking for news,
He'll get email notification of the message, hope he will Answer,
This situation is freaking frustrating, hope this bad dream will end soon, that all I can say :(

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahahahahah
why are you laughing ? are you laughing of your hair situation ? or are you happy with your self visiting this forum since 2 years without getting any solution to your hair and doing the same thing?

Seriously nothing to laugh about !!

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Think about it, would a girl want to date a good looking junkie that does f*** all in life or a not so good looking bloke that excels at everything else?
Sounds that you date older women.
Sounds that you're blue pilled.
Sounds like your friend is a beta pick up artist.