Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a dream were I shaved my head, was happy as f***, and totally pulled it off. And then I fuckin woke up.
I had a dream of my fullhead days and everything was fine and happy back then. I woke up suicidal. :(

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually dream of something in between, where I am like NW4-5, it is scary but probably the future :(

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
THIS is never going to happen.

It's literally the worst thing about all this: some deluded prospect of getting online to obtain some glimmer of hope about the immediate future. Scouring the forums for various methods that people use and reading posts from 2013 of people saying: "Man, I don't care, I just hope something's out in 2014 or 2015 so we can be done with this sh*t." It also pretty shitty that it infiltrates the mind to such an extent that it ends up violating one's dreams.

So, in short, if some a**h** could get a word out of Fidia before the Christmas holidays, that'd be great, and I'd really appreciate it. Baldies will solemnly commend thee, Barer of Light.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont know whether it was legit... a moderator of ieson called fidia. They said he should call again in 2-3 weeks.
So seems legit but we already had the situation that someone on the phone said their are going to be news and on the other day No one at fidia knew about it.

We got this info on this forum last week I think 14th of november.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, even something blunt about the way the development has proceeded over the year would be great.

br1

Reaction score
Dont know whether it was legit... a moderator of ieson called fidia. They said he should call again in 2-3 weeks.
So seems legit but we already had the situation that someone on the phone said their are going to be news and on the other day No one at fidia knew about it.

We got this info on this forum last week I think 14th of november.

If you called me I would say, call back in 3 weeks..

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should not care what their intention is. They clearly said to the admin call back 2-3 weeks and that is what we/they are going to do. One call after another. Its time to know more about this mysterious lotion.

If it turns out to be pure sh*t, it will be absolutely okay and no one will ever call them again concerning their lotion.
Its like a fkcing kindergarten game. They should grow some balls and release information like PolarityTE. This is what you call having real balls. Show what you got Fidia.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The game is over. The treatments are already here ... People do not want to be bald. He/She wants to have hair, his/her image ultimately his/her life. (WITHOUT HAVING TO LOSE ITS ORGANIC FUNCTIONALITY).