Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this thread was very thrilling in 2016. but now we are near to 2018 and this treatment became the biggest hoax ever in hairloss forums. this thread has a few million visitors, but there is no single before/after pic of its efficacy in terms of treating male pattern baldness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a single befooooooooooore afteeeeeeer picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why are you still checking it? Lol

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But we do have results, just not photos. For anyone skeptical or confused, just read the patent below. Everything is there. and this is BEFORE Fidia made adjustments for efficacy and stability.

http://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

You do realize that you can write anything in a patent right? The patent office does n't check any of that, they just care about if it is "obvious" or conflicts with another patent. Other than that they will happily take the filing fees.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that you can write anything in a patent right? The patent office does n't check any of that, they just care about if it is "obvious" or conflicts with another patent. Other than that they will happily take the filing fees.

So why would they file a patent for something they knew didn’t work?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you keep wishing for it eventually you'll wake up with Norwood 1, a 12 inch dick and 50,000,000 in the bank, eventually whoever is listening will respond.
If you make a wish there is nobody there to listen to you but yourself, calling Fidia you're directly talking to a receptionist working under them, she/he will then tell her boss she's getting a million phone calls again and word goes around fast as hell, eventually if he doesn't know already the President of Fidia will eventually find out, how do you guys think they made an announcement last time? They just wanted to be nice? Baldies are the biggest morons.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So why would they file a patent for something they knew didn’t work?

You often file patents for things that might work, thats why there are hundreds of patents for hair loss that dont work. If your intention is to sell the patent you may even pump the claims to make it seem it works better than it does.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In his previous study he used PGE1 now the precursor? forget this sh*t, authorities blocking any sort of innovation as usual, nothing to see here.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually even the last scams had a big delay(although I don’t want to call it a delay when we talk about brotzu because we never had an release date).

So the fact that it took already 2 years is whether an argument for the „brotzu is a scam“ opinion, nor against it.

To be honest I am a little bit excited about the fact that someone at fidias said there are going to be news in 2-3 weeks. We didn’t got those informations very often. So maybe at the end of November we can start looking forward to the release of the replicel product.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Boost? As in Reboost?
Are they also using foreskin in the product like those turkish superscientsts? :D
they are using foreskin + apples + hairs from brotzus *** to make the super elixir of hair called appleboost+

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow turkish Foreskin+ brotzu asshair. That looks promising. :p
Apple is just marketing gimmick though.:D

Last edited:

Janko

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually even the last scams had a big delay(although I don’t want to call it a delay when we talk about brotzu because we never had an release date).

So the fact that it took already 2 years is whether an argument for the „brotzu is a scam“ opinion, nor against it.

To be honest I am a little bit excited about the fact that someone at fidias said there are going to be news in 2-3 weeks. We didn’t got those informations very often. So maybe at the end of November we can start looking forward to the release of the replicel product.
They didn´t say in 2-3 weeks, but in couple of weeks. I saw a financial report, that should be given after couple of weeks and in their eyes it was after 9 weeks...

Last edited:

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
KEEP WRITING mails to fidia

Mail: info@fidiapharma.it
Telefono: 049 8232111
Eventualmente:
Fax: 049 810653

The admin called a few hours ago and the lady on the phone told him to call again in a couple of weeks. When the admin asked when exactly? She said 2-3 weeks. The admin himself said thhat he does not believe that they will give an update in 2-3 weeks. They only said this to keep us quiet but he said it's better to keep calling and keep writing mails. This is the only way for an update soon. It worked last year and it may work this year as well.

We need as many members as possible. Dont just wait until others write mails. If everyone thinks that way nothing will happen.

Now another member on the Facebook calls them. I will report...

No!
The moderater said that they Said in 2-3 weeks.