Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually even the last scams had a big delay(although I don’t want to call it a delay when we talk about brotzu because we never had an release date).

So the fact that it took already 2 years is whether an argument for the „brotzu is a scam“ opinion, nor against it.

To be honest I am a little bit excited about the fact that someone at fidias said there are going to be news in 2-3 weeks. We didn’t got those informations very often. So maybe at the end of November we can start looking forward to the release of the replicel product.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Boost? As in Reboost?
Are they also using foreskin in the product like those turkish superscientsts? :D
they are using foreskin + apples + hairs from brotzus *** to make the super elixir of hair called appleboost+

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow turkish Foreskin+ brotzu asshair. That looks promising. :p
Apple is just marketing gimmick though.:D

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually even the last scams had a big delay(although I don’t want to call it a delay when we talk about brotzu because we never had an release date).

So the fact that it took already 2 years is whether an argument for the „brotzu is a scam“ opinion, nor against it.

To be honest I am a little bit excited about the fact that someone at fidias said there are going to be news in 2-3 weeks. We didn’t got those informations very often. So maybe at the end of November we can start looking forward to the release of the replicel product.
They didn´t say in 2-3 weeks, but in couple of weeks. I saw a financial report, that should be given after couple of weeks and in their eyes it was after 9 weeks...

Last edited:

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
KEEP WRITING mails to fidia

Mail: info@fidiapharma.it
Telefono: 049 8232111
Eventualmente:
Fax: 049 810653

The admin called a few hours ago and the lady on the phone told him to call again in a couple of weeks. When the admin asked when exactly? She said 2-3 weeks. The admin himself said thhat he does not believe that they will give an update in 2-3 weeks. They only said this to keep us quiet but he said it's better to keep calling and keep writing mails. This is the only way for an update soon. It worked last year and it may work this year as well.

We need as many members as possible. Dont just wait until others write mails. If everyone thinks that way nothing will happen.

Now another member on the Facebook calls them. I will report...

No!
The moderater said that they Said in 2-3 weeks.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, the moderator asked WHEN exactly should I call back? Then the fidia emploEe said I dont know in 2-3 weeks!

I am talking about the facebook group admin!

So he will call back just to get the information that their is nothing new?
Everything with brotzu and fidia is a f*****g mess so it is pretty possible that their is nothing new, but if they say he should call back in 2-3 weeks, at least the woman on the phone thinks their will be more informations.

Their have been the weirdest speculations in this soul eating bullshit thread. But this seems at least possible.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So he will call back just to get the information that their is nothing new?
Everything with brotzu and fidia is a f*****g mess so it is pretty possible that their is nothing new, but if they say he should call back in 2-3 weeks, at least the woman on the phone thinks their will be more informations.

Their have been the weirdest speculations in this soul eating bullshit thread. But this seems at least possible.

I never said that there will definetely be news. I just reported what the fidia employee said. Honestly I dont think that that they will give an update before 2018.

Some people say it over and over again that fidia will give an update in February 2018 and the release will be in the end of March 2018. Marlin, the admin of the Italian forum some kind of agreed that the member who spread this information on IESON could tell the truth. He talked privately to him and Marlin is definetely trustworthy. But again! There is no 100% guarantee that this will happen but if even Marlin is optimistic conerning this news this is definetely good. Maybe he knows more from his private conversation with this member who has the inside information. But this is not the point.

The point is that it really seems that this lotion will hit the market soon but I am not interested in a release without clear efficacy results. If they come up with a release without any kind of results or confirmation about the efficacy, then we're fucked. So far we will definetely reach more than 600 pages and if it turns out to be snakeoildickapplecream 2.0. then this whole thread was worth fking sh*t.

We dont know, we just speculate but we remain hopeful because the science behind this lotion makes sense.

Stay optimistic. It does not make any difference. We are fucked now and we will be fucked even if this turns out to be the most brillant snakeoil marketing strategy of the last years.

Beps and Brotzu should win the Baldie Scam Award 2018 if they scammed us.

Btw, biste Deutscher? Ich glaube ich hab deinen Namen auf alopezie.de gesehen xD

Last edited:

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is that it really seems that this lotion will hit the market soon but I am not interested in a release without clear efficacy results. If they come up with a release without any kind of results or confirmation about the efficacy, then we're fucked.
Relax, bro. Can't have everything at the same time. The results may release before it is released (there is still tons of time til march) , are they even done testing? Plus the news about March release are not official and I think FIDIA employees do not want to reveal all of their secrets.
One of the posters here predicted that around February the results will be posted on some Italian magazine, the same one who told us about the release in March first. The date must be systematized, you know.
Trust me, if this is the real deal. The media will explode.
Also, some info derived derived from studies is usually provided in instructions of the medicines.

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Statement seem in February and releae in March. Everything will happen in a short period of time. Fidia clearly said no lotion before 2018. Dont think that they will publish anything. As tazzo said they will come up with an article on a famous italien news site and this very important.

But you are right. Its logic to show results before release date.