Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The efficacy was proven already, hence why they bought patent for God knows how much from Brotzu. There are millions of useless snake oil products out there, do you think that they have proof they work ? No, only that they are safe for dermatological use.
I see no reason why wouldn't FIDIA if they were confident enough, brand it in that category and later on release the "improved" version.

lolol. So you think a company would by a patent not run ANY tests on the efficacy, stability, safety and just release it? absolutely ridiculous

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The efficacy was not proven entirely I think. Brotzus trials didn't have a lot of people in them IIRC plus if I am not mistaken most patients and the ones usually posted pics for had AA not Androgenetic Alopecia. Supposedly it should work better for Androgenetic Alopecia according to what some brotzu collaborators have said, but it is yet to be seen. Plus they had a product and proof that it worked from brotzu and they bought the patent, nothing wrong in doing your own trials to be 100% sure of the results though.
Which is what is making me question everything. Dislikes won't change reality. Alopecia Areata has been proven, but for Androgenetic Alopecia we don't have results and I am really hoping it works.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is what is making me question everything. Dislikes won't change reality. Alopecia Areata has been proven, but for Androgenetic Alopecia we don't have results and I am really hoping it works.
Yet it was originally tested for Androgenetic Alopecia 15 or so years ago.

My biggest fear is that FIDIA will market the lotion without showing the trials' result.
If applemets could have a study published, no reason why this can't. Did everyone get to see the original Minoxidil studies before it was actually out, NO. There will be media coverage to get this hyped if it really works.

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But we do have results, just not photos. For anyone skeptical or confused, just read the patent below. Everything is there. and this is BEFORE Fidia made adjustments for efficacy and stability.

http://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if that brotzu guy is some notable but dying scientist, it all makes sense

they often want to leave some major legacy before they die so hard that they become desperate and even engage in borderline scamming to suceed in it. even if that means compromising their reputation

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet it was originally tested for Androgenetic Alopecia 15 or so years ago.

If applemets could have a study published, no reason why this can't. Did everyone get to see the original Minoxidil studies before it was actually out, NO. There will be media coverage to get this hyped if it really works.
Do you think testing something for 2 years while also having proof it works for the last 15 years is viable strategy even if releasing it as cosmetics only?
The news would spread like wildfire even if it was just a cosmetic product.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think testing something for 2 years while also having proof it works for the last 15 years is viable strategy even if releasing it as cosmetics only?
The news would spread like wildfire even if it was just a cosmetic product.
Development phase. It usally takes 15 years to go from science to a human market. Cosmetic, pharma product has been debated over hundreds of pages here. The conclusion is the same, the product would have been marketed as a drug, however they bypassed it by using an already approved ingredient which automatically converts to the one which is needed.

Whatever I say you'll just fire back even if it has been debated ages ago. It's useless to argue here we're just spamming at thread.

Last edited:

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
this thread was very thrilling in 2016. but now we are near to 2018 and this treatment became the biggest hoax ever in hairloss forums. this thread has a few million visitors, but there is no single before/after pic of its efficacy in terms of treating male pattern baldness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a single befooooooooooore afteeeeeeer picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this thread was very thrilling in 2016. but now we are near to 2018 and this treatment became the biggest hoax ever in hairloss forums. this thread has a few million visitors, but there is no single before/after pic of its efficacy in terms of treating male pattern baldness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a single befooooooooooore afteeeeeeer picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why are you still checking it? Lol

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But we do have results, just not photos. For anyone skeptical or confused, just read the patent below. Everything is there. and this is BEFORE Fidia made adjustments for efficacy and stability.

http://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

You do realize that you can write anything in a patent right? The patent office does n't check any of that, they just care about if it is "obvious" or conflicts with another patent. Other than that they will happily take the filing fees.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that you can write anything in a patent right? The patent office does n't check any of that, they just care about if it is "obvious" or conflicts with another patent. Other than that they will happily take the filing fees.

So why would they file a patent for something they knew didn’t work?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you keep wishing for it eventually you'll wake up with Norwood 1, a 12 inch dick and 50,000,000 in the bank, eventually whoever is listening will respond.
If you make a wish there is nobody there to listen to you but yourself, calling Fidia you're directly talking to a receptionist working under them, she/he will then tell her boss she's getting a million phone calls again and word goes around fast as hell, eventually if he doesn't know already the President of Fidia will eventually find out, how do you guys think they made an announcement last time? They just wanted to be nice? Baldies are the biggest morons.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So why would they file a patent for something they knew didn’t work?

You often file patents for things that might work, thats why there are hundreds of patents for hair loss that dont work. If your intention is to sell the patent you may even pump the claims to make it seem it works better than it does.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In his previous study he used PGE1 now the precursor? forget this sh*t, authorities blocking any sort of innovation as usual, nothing to see here.