Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if (and I stress the word if) Fidia decided to quit, they should at least make a public statement and explain what happened.

Anyway, I'm still confident and optimistic. Fingers crossed!

not gonna happen. they will sell it even if they're 100% sure that it doesn't work. much like many other hair products...

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and you should shut your fkcing mouth you little crying girl. You will never get your hair back. Accept it lil b*ch. And now go and get over this depression.

Got it now? You cannot save your hair. Now dont visit tbis thread cause I hate crying b*ches like you who instantly repeat that his p*ssy cannot take another disapppintment.

Got it now? Or want another package? Go and cry now. Especially you should not get your hopes high because I hope that this lotion will do sh*t for your 3 remaining hair.

The fun fact is that especially these b*tches are the first ones who buy this lotion but hopefully it will not work for you and every other b*tch who is negative af

I really wonder how the hell is possible this Royaume clown has not been banned yet after keeping insulting people, wishing them cancer and death just 'cos they disagree with him. I have been banned once just 'cos I said I think this Brotzu lotion is BS, and this guy is just free of insulting everybody with very aggressive words, write to people "i hope you get the worst form of cancer" and still be here? How ridiculous are the moderators of this forum, seriously? Do you have any selfrespect for your job? Do you just ban those wo are skeptic about the lotion and you do not ban those who keep saying it will work blabla, even if they keep insulting people and infringing the most basic rules of the forum??? RIDICULOUS

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wonder how the hell is possible this Royaume clown has not been banned yet after keeping insulting people, wishing them cancer and death just 'cos they disagree with him. I have been banned once just 'cos I said I think this Brotzu lotion is BS, and this guy is just free of insulting everybody with very aggressive words, write to people "i hope you get the worst form of cancer" and still be here? How ridiculous are the moderators of this forum, seriously? Do you have any selfrespect for your job? Do you just ban those wo are skeptic about the lotion and you do not ban those who keep saying it will work blabla, even if they keep insulting people and infringing the most basic rules of the forum??? RIDICULOUS

If I were you I would never ever register again on a forum. Banned and humilated by internatonal forum, ieson and bellicapelli.

The real question is : Do you have self resepect? Dont you feel ashamed to come back and knowing that everybody gives a sh*t on your opinion? Do yourself a favor and leave and never come back. You can read silently but dont write anything.

btw look at your ratio if you want to know why you keep getting banned. 98 messages and 200 dislikes xD

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were you I would never ever register again on a forum. Banned and humilated by internatonal forum, ieson and bellicapelli.

The real question is : Do you have self resepect? Dont you feel ashamed to come back and knowing that everybody gives a sh*t on your opinion? Do yourself a favor and leave and never come back. You can read silently but dont write anything.

btw look at your ratio if you want to know why you keep getting banned. 98 messages and 200 dislikes xD
The truth is nobody is going to ever ban you even though, you wish cancer to other users, cos you keep sponsorizing bullshit hair products which do not work, so the moderators are interested in having you posting crap so more ppl get scammed and they sell more sh*t like it happened with the shitty apple stuff on ieson. Users like you kept saying how amazing this product was and after a week from the market releas it was found out pictures were completely fake. Of coursethe when, I said they scammed ppl I was banned while moderators are keeping promoting the apples

Reactions: br1

el_rizos

Reaction score
In the Italian forum "ieson" a user says that he knows a person very close to Brotzu and Fidia and has told him that the lotion will be released in March. In addition, Marlin, one of the moderators of this forum has contacted this user privately and asked for clarification on this information and the user has replied. Marlin says that it seems that the information is true.