Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, as a rational person, I would rather avoid the omission bias and will take finasteride/dutasteride, antiandrogens and other proven medications for Androgenetic Alopecia that we currently have, and will be a fullhead in my prime, than will do nothing, waiting for some crappy lotion with doubtfull efficacy (there is little-proven evidence of it working on people). Your follicles will be destroyed by DHT to the extent your progenitor cells will be depleted before this lotion even comes to market. I can't comprehend, why you all are so certain that Brotzu will help you... That's just another vasolidator with a very mild antiandrogenic activity (Equol, just lol)... I am sure, even RU-58841, or other topical antiandrogenic formulations are much potent in comparison to Brotzu.

Aaand we have a new contender for the monthly title of "Dr. Broscientist" !!!
With your incredible knowledge, you totally derailed not only the theories of brotzu, but also all the stuff from Swisstemple, Japanese old researchers, Cotsarelis (last essay at the congress in Japan regarding the use of Prostaglandins in Androgenetic Alopecia) and all the other stuff and studies regarding the mechanism of this lotion.
The good properties of Equol are not the antiandrogenic characteristic, but its double front of action: it acts as a mild estrogen on the ER! It is, in fact, a phytoestrogen, which, in combination with a potent vasodilator and a recoverer of the normal activity of the endothelial cells, could very possibly be a new help in the treatment of this disease.

Regarding finasteride/dutasteride, in my opinion is perfectly reasonable to avoid altering your hormonal profile, because it's one of the most delicate systems of human body. I agree people should jump right now and even before on working treatments but evaluating risks and benefits! I personally jumped on finasteride as soon as I was diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia, and the doctor even prohibited me finasteride at the moment to spare it for worsening, and guess what, I decided to jump on it by myself! Then I got sides and I tried 3 different times, amd it caused me: prostatodinia (f*****g unbearable pain in the prostate), then limp dick, and the third time it caused me f*****g GYNO! Plus liquid sperm, ED and less libido! No f*****g way I'm growing tits for hair or sacrificing my erectile function!

I personally never encouraged anyone to wait for this lotion, I always said "Jump on current treatments" and I repeat this. The last user who tried to convince people I was saying the opposite was so smart that got banned in the next bullshits spread in the threads..
But if people tried and got sides or are not willing to potentially lose their sexual abilities, it's perfectly reasonable. I still encourage people to give finasteride a try before judging.

Lol, what a weak male you are, if finasteride made you an impotent... So pathetic.

The biggest bullshit of them all, so if I suffer side effects from depriving my body of the 70% of the most potent natural-produced male androgen, I'm a weak man?

LOL, just saw you regimen. You are telling us we're weak males if we get sides from finasteride, and you are basically turning yourself into a woman just to keep four hairs on your head!
YOU are the moron and the weak here!

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
KEEP WRITING mails to fidia

Mail: info@fidiapharma.it
Telefono: 049 8232111
Eventualmente:
Fax: 049 810653

The admin called a few hours ago and the lady on the phone told him to call again in a couple of weeks. When the admin asked when exactly? She said 2-3 weeks. The admin himself said thhat he does not believe that they will give an update in 2-3 weeks. They only said this to keep us quiet but he said it's better to keep calling and keep writing mails. This is the only way for an update soon. It worked last year and it may work this year as well.

We need as many members as possible. Dont just wait until others write mails. If everyone thinks that way nothing will happen.

Now another member on the Facebook calls them. I will report...

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They already knew that we will begin calling them again. No more games fidia. Show what you got. No more free advertising for your product that nobody knows for sure how well it works.

no more rumours, no spiga92, no beps or meps. Say or show if it works or not. It is fkcing free advertising. Stop saying that they did not force us to advertise their product. Its logic if that we hype this lotion if the inventor himself give such a good explanation on how effective this lotion is.

Its not fidia who invented it. They just bought the lotion and we all want to know how effective it is. They are getting nervous because they know how many people will call them now and they cannot just turn off their phones. They will give an update.

Go ahead for the Brotzu Revolution! :D

by the way: f*ck you DHT Police.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That emotional sh*t I am giving them right now is edgy as f***. :D And yes, I am kind of drunk.
Just an example of one email for some fun while we wait:

Elena, honey, why don´t you talk to me?
Don´t you care anymore about my feelings? I know, that lately it has been only brotzu this and brotzu that, hair everywhere, but I still sense that sparkle between us. If you answer me we could be rubbing each others head with this magic potion and make some love.
Don´t rush. I will wait for your answer while thinking of your voice, of your eyes, of your smile and mostly of you as all that is good in this world.
Il mio cuore ti appartiene,
Janko Norwoodicci

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why all this hate between 5AR inhibitors users and non users ?
Everybody got to make his own choice, and of course this drug should not be taken lightly.

Btw, in a 66 million people country like France, only 30000 finasteride/dutasteride registered users, it shows how much this drug is not liked
50/50 male/female approximate ratio to round it, 33 million males, 50% will experience hair loss in their lifetime, 17 million potential finasteride users, remove young prepubes approx. 400000 people.

16,6 Million people -> 30000 5AR inhibitor users, so f*****g popular, we need something else

INT

Reaction score
Lol, what a weak male you are, if finasteride made you an impotent... So pathetic.

Most of the guys that fucked up big time by finasteride where actually guys with 'symptoms' of having high testosterone. The inital FDA study (the one with the low side effect ratio of 2%) only tested older men, who have lower testosterone.

The fact that you claim to not have have sides could actually be a sign that YOU are the weak male because your body is already used to having the hormonal balance of a little b**ch:).

In all seriousness, stop saying dumb sh*t. It makes you look... dumb.

INT

Reaction score
They already knew that we will begin calling them again. No more games fidia. Show what you got. No more free advertising for your product that nobody knows for sure how well it works.

no more rumours, no spiga92, no beps or meps. Say or show if it works or not. It is fkcing free advertising. Stop saying that they did not force us to advertise their product. Its logic if that we hype this lotion if the inventor himself give such a good explanation on how effective this lotion is.

Its not fidia who invented it. They just bought the lotion and we all want to know how effective it is. They are getting nervous because they know how many people will call them now and they cannot just turn off their phones. They will give an update.

Go ahead for the Brotzu Revolution! :D

by the way: f*ck you DHT Police.

You should get help.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aaand we have a new contender for the monthly title of "Dr. Broscientist" !!!
With your incredible knowledge, you totally derailed not only the theories of brotzu, but also all the stuff from Swisstemple, Japanese old researchers, Cotsarelis (last essay at the congress in Japan regarding the use of Prostaglandins in Androgenetic Alopecia) and all the other stuff and studies regarding the mechanism of this lotion.
The good properties of Equol are not the antiandrogenic characteristic, but its double front of action: it acts as a mild estrogen on the ER! It is, in fact, a phytoestrogen, which, in combination with a potent vasodilator and a recoverer of the normal activity of the endothelial cells, could very possibly be a new help in the treatment of this disease.

Regarding finasteride/dutasteride, in my opinion is perfectly reasonable to avoid altering your hormonal profile, because it's one of the most delicate systems of human body. I agree people should jump right now and even before on working treatments but evaluating risks and benefits! I personally jumped on finasteride as soon as I was diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia, and the doctor even prohibited me finasteride at the moment to spare it for worsening, and guess what, I decided to jump on it by myself! Then I got sides and I tried 3 different times, amd it caused me: prostatodinia (f*****g unbearable pain in the prostate), then limp dick, and the third time it caused me f*****g GYNO! Plus liquid sperm, ED and less libido! No f*****g way I'm growing tits for hair or sacrificing my erectile function!

I personally never encouraged anyone to wait for this lotion, I always said "Jump on current treatments" and I repeat this. The last user who tried to convince people I was saying the opposite was so smart that got banned in the next bullshits spread in the threads..
But if people tried and got sides or are not willing to potentially lose their sexual abilities, it's perfectly reasonable. I still encourage people to give finasteride a try before judging.

The biggest bullshit of them all, so if I suffer side effects from depriving my body of the 70% of the most potent natural-produced male androgen, I'm a weak man?

LOL, just saw you regimen. You are telling us we're weak males if we get sides from finasteride, and you are basically turning yourself into a woman just to keep four hairs on your head!
YOU are the moron and the weak here!
Ha-ha, I don't derail the science behind Prostaglandins theory, my point is that it's just incredibly weak in practice and, hence, hardly suitable for patients with advanced stage of hair loss. If I'm completely deluded, then provide me with at least 10 clinical cases of great regrowth on it, when it used as a monotherapy, without DHT-inhibitors and other conventional treatments. I doubt you can.

What about Equol? Well, it's just a weak phytoestrogen that binds to the local estrogen receptors in scalp and produce a mild estrogenic stimulation. I read, it has just 2% of the affinity for the human ERα estrogen compared to bioidentical estradiol and sligthly better affinity for the ERβ, but this affinity is still just 20% that of bioidentical estradiol, let alone any synthetic ones... Do you really think that Equol can be compared to, let say, Ethinylestradiol? Mtf-transgenders use this stuff in high dosages, and some of them still can't achieve a full recovery, even despite its tremendous feminizing power and ability to significantly reduce net androgen stimulation in tissues. And do you still expect wonders from a one innocuously weak phytoestrogen? C'mon...

Ok, will not ruin your hopes, guys. Just wait... Ha-ha!

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha-ha, I don't derail the science behind Prostaglandins theory, my point is that it's just incredibly weak in practice and, hence, hardly suitable for patients with advanced stage of hair loss. If I'm completely deluded, then provide me with at least 10 clinical cases of great regrowth on it, when it used as a monotherapy, without DHT-inhibitors and other conventional treatments. I doubt you can.

What about Equol? Well, it's just a weak phytoestrogen that binds to the local estrogen receptors in scalp and produce a mild estrogenic stimulation. I read, it has just 2% of the affinity for the human ERα estrogen compared to bioidentical estradiol and sligthly better affinity for the ERβ, but this affinity is still just 20% that of bioidentical estradiol, let alone any synthetic ones... Do you really think that Equol can be compared to, let say, Ethinylestradiol? Mtf-transgenders use this stuff in high dosages, and some of them still can't achieve a full recovery, even despite its tremendous feminizing power and ability to significantly reduce net androgen stimulation in tissues. And do you still expect wonders from a one innocuously weak phytoestrogen? C'mon...

you ll change your mind drastically in 2-3 weeks!

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you look on what dottore said. He claims, that without liposomal delivery the lotion do not work. Since equol itself activate the estrogen receptor, once it is liposomal it could use its full potential. A recent study showed that equol can influence expression of skin genes and proteins (i.e., increased collagen I and III, elastin, and TIMPs levels; decreased MMPs gene expression) using human monolayer fibroblast and three-dimensional organotypic cultures. (Source: Farid Menaa*, ... Jacques Tréton‡, in Polyphenols in Human Health and Disease, 2014)
There is a huge difference in liposomal and non liposomal delivery. Look at vitamine C. High dose itself harms you. High dose liposomal delivery has many benefits and is currently studied how many actually.
That is the point. Right now, we know almost nothing about liposimal delivery of equol, but it sounds more than promising.

Last edited:

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Why all this hate between 5AR inhibitors users and non users ?
Everybody got to make his own choice, and of course this drug should not be taken lightly.

Btw, in a 66 million people country like France, only 30000 finasteride/dutasteride registered users, it shows how much this drug is not liked
50/50 male/female approximate ratio to round it, 33 million males, 50% will experience hair loss in their lifetime, 17 million potential finasteride users, remove young prepubes approx. 400000 people.

16,6 Million people -> 30000 5AR inhibitor users, so f*****g popular, we need something else

30,000 is really nothing and just imagine, from that small amount of people, there are guys coming out and reporting long-term side effects.

It's a terrible risk to take this drug. I don't understand why they didn't at least develop the drug so it would be a topical format and with less side effects. How can they prescribe this to people when it's ruined lives?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should get help.

and you should shut your fkcing mouth you little crying girl. You will never get your hair back. Accept it lil b*ch. And now go and get over this depression.

Got it now? You cannot save your hair. Now dont visit tbis thread cause I hate crying b*ches like you who instantly repeat that his p*ssy cannot take another disapppintment.

Got it now? Or want another package? Go and cry now. Especially you should not get your hopes high because I hope that this lotion will do sh*t for your 3 remaining hair.

The fun fact is that especially these b*tches are the first ones who buy this lotion but hopefully it will not work for you and every other b*tch who is negative af

INT

Reaction score
and you should shut your fkcing mouth you little crying girl. You will never get your hair back. Accept it lil b*ch. And now go and get over this depression.

Got it now? You cannot save your hair. Now dont visit tbis thread cause I hate crying b*ches like you who instantly repeat that his p*ssy cannot take another disapppintment.

Got it now? Or want another package? Go and cry now. Especially you should not get your hopes high because I hope that this lotion will do sh*t for your 3 remaining hair.

The fun fact is that especially these b*tches are the first ones who buy this lotion but hopefully it will not work for you and every other b*tch who is negative af

Thank you for your kind words. I feel it is my responsibility to tell you that I am not depressed and probably the happiest I have ever been. I am sure you are pleased to hear this:).

I am also currently still a Norwood 2 at almost 27 and shedding has decreased quite a lot lately.

You say I a negative but my previous quote had nothing to do with the lotion, but was directed at your previous quotes about Fidia, which are becoming more and more psychopathic. It kind of feels like you are talking to yourself since no one else is replying and no one really follows... I would advice to write your thoughts down in a diary or make a cool rap song about it.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words. I feel it is my responsibility to tell you that I am not depressed and probably the happiest I have ever been. I am sure you are pleased to hear this:).

I am also currently still a Norwood 2 at almost 27 and shedding has decreased quite a lot lately.

You say I a negative but my previous quote had nothing to do with the lotion, but was directed at your previous quotes about Fidia, which are becoming more and more psychopathic. It kind of feels like you are talking to yourself since no one else is replying and no one really follows... I would advice to write your thoughts down in a diary or make a cool rap song about it.

Really nice to know that you take so much care. You can still f*ck you.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
KEEP WRITING mails to fidia

Mail: info@fidiapharma.it
Telefono: 049 8232111
Eventualmente:
Fax: 049 810653

The admin called a few hours ago and the lady on the phone told him to call again in a couple of weeks. When the admin asked when exactly? She said 2-3 weeks. The admin himself said thhat he does not believe that they will give an update in 2-3 weeks. They only said this to keep us quiet but he said it's better to keep calling and keep writing mails. This is the only way for an update soon. It worked last year and it may work this year as well.

We need as many members as possible. Dont just wait until others write mails. If everyone thinks that way nothing will happen.

Now another member on the Facebook calls them. I will report...
What should i say in the email?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What should i say in the email?

This is the message from someone from the Facebook group.

... To Fidia :

Io come tante migliaia di persone, siamo in attesa dell'uscita della lozione Brotzu, di una comunicazione circa i risultati della sperimentazione, o, nella peggiore delle ipotesi, anche di un freddo comunicato che ci dica che la lozione non verrà messa in commercio e che metta pace ai nostri animi speranzosi. Vorrei che i Vs. Responsabili capissero che si è creata un'aspettativa circa l'uscita di una lozione che potrebbe risolvere non solo problemi legati ai capelli, ma anche psicologici che sono consequenziali. Vi prego vivamente di prendere in considerazione le speranze che migliaia di persone hanno riposto in questa lozione, grazie ai numerosi convegni in cui il prof. Brotzu ne ha dichiarato l'efficacia con tanto di prove fotografiche. Concludo dicendo che è Vs. dovere darci il prima possibile delucidazioni circostanziate circa l'uscita o meno della lozione. Mi auguro che la mia richiesta che si unisce a quella di tante altre persone non venga disattesa.

Distinti saluti