Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahaha, I've come here to offer my condolences to those retards who didn't start conventional treatment, waiting for this lotion. Just lol.

Last edited:

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs Brotzu just like us, why so mean

I love the guy really and his hair is something else. Just think it's hilarious when something can't be historically explained his stories go something like this.... "aliens did it...they came down in their telepathic space ships and created the Annunaki, they bred these with the Nephalim and hid the little devil babies under the Spinx's left ball sack...these then became modern day man"

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love the guy really and his hair is something else. Just think it's hilarious when something can't be historically explained his stories go something like this.... "aliens did it...they came down in their telepathic space ships and created the Annunaki, they bred these with the Nephalim and hid the little devil babies under the Spinx's left ball sack...these then became modern day man"

"History" Channel in a nutshell

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha-ha, one of those morons was The 7TH Sense.
Haha no one cares.. some people here like me can't even use conventional treatments.. And the way you're talking you're acting like it's never coming out or it doesn't work. I was gonna ask you to cite your source but I already know you don't know sh*t and are talking out of your ***

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha no one cares.. some people here like me can't even use conventional treatments.. And the way you're talking you're acting like it's never coming out or it doesn't work. I was gonna ask you to cite your source but I already know you don't know sh*t and are talking out of your ***
Damn

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta roast the narrow minded idiots that think we are always doomed and don't have hope for any treatment. Nobody knows if this works yet or not and it's rather annoying when people like this person come in here like they are some scientist or some sh*t and act like it doesn't work when they literally have no clue lol

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta roast the narrow minded idiots that think we are always doomed and don't have hope for any treatment. Nobody knows if this works yet or not and it's rather annoying when people like this person come in here like they are some scientist or some sh*t and act like it doesn't work when they literally have no clue lol

I think the point some people are trying to make is that there are other people who are refusing to use any current treatment and just complain about losing their hair and that the lotion is taking too long to release, as if it is Fidia's fault they are losing their hair. I'm interested in seeing it come out and I really hope it works like it's been described, but I'm not going to do absolutely nothing in the meanwhile and just wish the lotion comes out.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahaha, I've come here to offer my condolences to those retards who didn't start conventional treatment, waiting for this lotion. Just lol.
There are legitimate reasons not to use finasteride and propecia. Plenty of men have found this out the hard way. Deriding people for showing caution with hormone altering drugs doesn't help anyone.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard reports that Fidia has stopped the development of Brotzu due to the Italian team not qualifying. Sorry everyone.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard reports that Fidia has stopped the development of Brotzu due to the Italian team not qualifying. Sorry everyone.

As the only way of you knowing that is through reading an article somewhere, then you wont mind sharing it with us...

'Qualifying'.. its not the fuDHTcking Olympics..

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, better took finasteride and lock like you a ugly and impotent tranny.
Yes, as a rational person, I would rather avoid the omission bias and will take finasteride/dutasteride, antiandrogens and other proven medications for Androgenetic Alopecia that we currently have, and will be a fullhead in my prime, than will do nothing, waiting for some crappy lotion with doubtfull efficacy (there is little-proven evidence of it working on people). Your follicles will be destroyed by DHT to the extent your progenitor cells will be depleted before this lotion even comes to market. I can't comprehend, why you all are so certain that Brotzu will help you... That's just another vasolidator with a very mild antiandrogenic activity (Equol, just lol). I am sure, even RU-58841, or other topical antiandrogenic formulations are much potent in comparison to Brotzu.

Lol, what a weak male you are, if finasteride made you an impotent... So pathetic.

Last edited: