Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Belli capelli thread was closed already because it was full of speculation. But yeah, it's useless to discuss anything when the product or its studies are not even out and they said, there will be nothing until 2018 at best or if it even be out.

If they closed it they are stupid as f***. forum. What the f*** you guys expect?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great memes, did Fidia announce that they will give us an update in 2018, Or by the end of 2017?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the Italian facebook group they plan to start the next christmas calling and email sending round.

Last year it worked and so they think that it could be helpful. I don't know if it is really useful but they are going to do this until fidia tells them when they will update their news page. I am patient but of course it would be great to have an update before 2018.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t reproduce it anymore, so I got a few questions

1. Do we know when brotzu sold his product to fidia

2. His first interview from 2015, at which Date was it?

3. Did he give his first 2 interviews to hairloss forums or did those forums just quoted his interviews? Was he asked to give those interviews or did he came on his own.
Are those forums about hairloss in general or for AA or something like that?

Iam just curious to find out something more about brotzus role in this absurdist drama.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im gonna make sure I'm saving this post for later next year..

lol no problem. If they delay it again you can forget about this lotion. They played long enough the silent game. Time to show what they got. Now I am actually happy that they get bombarded by mails and phone calls. But my advise is to wait until december before bombarding them with mails.

There would not be any problems but the inventor himself gave such an impressive explanation on how the lotion works that most of the members got hyped over it.

The main problem is that we did not see a single CLEAR fkcing before and after picture. One clear before and after picture is enough to know if Brotzu is our savior and hero or just a liar. How possible is it that a 82 year old medical doctor who had so much success in his life is a fkcing liar?

Will he destroy his family name and his so far reached success for money? Hard to believe...

Is it possible that a turkish professor who works at a sh*t university in turkey destroy his reputation and name? absolutely yes! cause he has nothing to lose.

Know the difference and do some research on this man and his family history.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao on people who think it exists, not even talking about working.

No Brotzu for you, i'll make sure of that
Calling Fidia now, stay here and don't move

1mqzct.jpg

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t reproduce it anymore, so I got a few questions

1. Do we know when brotzu sold his product to fidia

2. His first interview from 2015, at which Date was it?

3. Did he give his first 2 interviews to hairloss forums or did those forums just quoted his interviews? Was he asked to give those interviews or did he came on his own.
Are those forums about hairloss in general or for AA or something like that?

Iam just curious to find out something more about brotzus role in this absurdist drama.

No answer for my questions?

I mean don’t missunderstand me I love the memes and I love to imagine how everyone is sitting at home and typing like maniac while they can’t even see the letters on the keyboard because of all the tears and hairs falling on it.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I mean don’t missunderstand me I love the memes and I love to imagine how everyone is sitting at home and typing like maniac while they can’t even see the letters on the keyboard because of all the tears and hairs falling on it.
All your questions you can answer by yourself. Just do a little search.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All your questions you can answer by yourself. Just do a little search.

Hundreds of posts where people say that this thread should be closed and a lot more questions like „when is the product going to be released“ and „when fidia is going to release an update“ but you have to replie on my questions.

Thanks dude but whether English nor Italian is my mother tongue, so it is hard for me to get those informations. I can see a date on the interview but I can’t interprete whether it is the date of publication or the date when the interview was. I also can’t find in 12000 posts when this patent was sold or to which institution brotzu gave the interview. And google translate isn’t the best help.

So I thought before we get another 10 pages of memes, I could get some informations.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Check @That Guy 's thread, just about all that we currently know is written there.

link: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/the-big-bad-awesome-brotzu-lotion-faq.100452/

The reason no one is answering is because there have been several people like you asking the questions but we know just as little as you. This thread is mostly speculation as we have only really had one official statement from Fidia and it doesn't mention efficacy or release date or mechanism of action.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the „that guy“ thread. The last update was in December 2016,

The things I was asking for, are not very important for the lotion. So it could be possible that they have not been answered or that a native Italian speaker could read more out of the first interviews than I (not from the things brotzu said but from site Homepage itself).