Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone translate the update on fidias Homepage please?
When u turn NW6 waiting for this resort to this.
They are interested in more staff fresh from universities.
Direct google translate of career day event link:
On Thursday 9 NOVEMBER we will be present again at the Career Day 2017, organized by the University of Padua, to meet young graduates and / or graduates who are eager to become part of an important and historic reality (???) in the pharmaceutical sector.

Another google translate variation:
to meet young graduates and / or graduates willing to join an important and historic reality of the pharmaceutical industry.

Italian users pls clarify. From what I got they wanna hire students from Science and Engineering fields. They will try to pursuade them to start a career in FIDIA.
Source: http://fidiafarmeceuticispa.sites.a...E-Sviluppo-Risorse-Umane-Italia-156501872.htm

Last edited:

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There really was an update? :‘D
No, which is why Jimmy is screaming above your post.
They are just hiring more staff for some historic purpuses or just mistranslation of GT.
But it's an uni career event with researchers so one might hope:
Open University IES is the sectoral event organized by the Stage and Career Service of the University of Padua to facilitate the meeting between companies and students / graduates of the Engineering, Economics and Science courses at the University of Padua.University Open IES 2017 its seventh edition will take place on November 9, 2017, from 9.30 to 17.30, at the Padua Trade Fair Pavilion 15. Businesses will have the opportunity to conduct one-on-one business presentations and workshops with teachers and researchers . Consult all information and details for companies. Consult all information and details for students and graduates. (https://www.universitaperta.com/eventi/universita-aperta-ies-2017)

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2017-11-07_at_10.05.57_AM.jpg

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, i thought there was an actual update on the lozione...y u do dis to meh gooby
Let this thread die in peace

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
573 page with total bullshit and useles. Maybe we close this thread ?
Belli capelli thread was closed already because it was full of speculation. But yeah, it's useless to discuss anything when the product or its studies are not even out and they said, there will be nothing until 2018 at best or if it even be out.