Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most important aspect is efficacy. We really need efficacy results in February 2018. Maybe the publish the mysterious before and after pictures that Spiga92 has seen (recovering up to 2-3 Norwoods).

According to Brotzus Son the next step will be conquering the hair loss market and then raise the price. That is economy.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most important aspect is efficacy. We really need efficacy results in February 2018. Maybe the publish the mysterious before and after pictures that Spiga92 has seen (recovering up to 2-3 Norwoods).

According to Brotzus Son the next step will be conquering the hair loss market and then raise the price. That is economy.
Remember Apples, they released their fake results a week before a release.
Is that common practice in Italy, to release studies just before the product is out?

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score

If Fidia have developed a daily application topical that reverses three norwoods they will be worth more than the GDP of most African nations. It's a fanciful claim.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember Apples, they released their fake results a week before a release.
Is that common practice in Italy, to release studies just before the product is out?

yeah, you're right. Let's just hope hope that we will all get rid of this cancer like disease. If everything the Dr. said is true then we will many happy members in exactly one year around this time.

Its time to end this nightmare. Maybe we are the chosen one? xD The first generation who win the hair loss battle?

Especially those of you who still have working hair follicles: Imagine you get back your hair quality that you had 2,3,4,5 years ago. We have to be realistic. Even for me it's hard to believe to recover slick bald areas (the 5 year claim does not seem relate to slick bald areas) BUT those of you with working hair follicles, stay optimistic. This could be the cure for you. Whenever I read the patent results or brotzus interview I get immediately hyped.

My personal bet:
60 % it is working as Brotzu explained
30% it delivers at least comparable results like finasteride
10% purified fkcing italian snake oil 2.0

We should start a voting where people can click on the outcome xD

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Especially those of you who still have working hair follicles: Imagine you get back your hair quality that you had 2,3,4,5 years ago. We have to be realistic. Even for me it's hard to believe to recover slick bald areas (the 5 year claim does not seem relate to slick bald areas) BUT those of you with working hair follicles, stay optimistic. This could be the cure for you. Whenever I read the patent results or brotzus interview I get immediately hyped.
Brotzu has a receding hairline with a bald area, beps is Brotzu's grandson. You don't know what kind of alopecia beps has or even if he has at all, there's no evidence, bro.
If it is powerful to restore hair to its original quality then it can be combined with Follica to produce results which equal more than average density assuming it turns vellus terminal (Follica produces 75 hairs per square cm along with vellus) I'm talking about more than full density of an average human on a totally bald scalp.
Until FIDIA results everything is pure speculation.
In your place I would be putting more trust in what Hello User has to say than speculate here, because clearly we and you still don't know sh*t. You can't say how well it will work, you can't say that it will work on Androgenetic Alopecia, you can't even f*****g say that it will or will not regrow bald spots at this point. Baseless speculation has no proof as well what I said about combining with Follica, it's just possibilities.
You know what's unrealistic! THIS f*****g DISEASE AND NW4 WHEN 19 YEARS OLD.
It's funny how we base our expectations on our baldness level (I'm in sh*t situation I hope it will work on me, but not on those who are in more deep sh*t bcz I only care for myself).

Last edited:

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
REVIVAL

all the subjects of Fidia trial, he stopped losing hair. This month they must control how big is the regrowth

I wish Beps didn't stop posting because of his NDA with Fidia. He was obviously the son of Brotzu, which was not an absolute "good" factor if you thought at his possible economic interests behind the lotion. However, I believe this is not the case because he managed to have a good ton of followers (the vast majority of forum users) so what is the reason behind his silence for like 11 months? At the end he was succeeding in "pumping" the product. But now the forums are full of non-believers and he didn't came back, I believe if FIDIA was really trying to boost the hype over a snake oil, it wouldn't have silenced him, but incouraged to post more on the forums. I remember also when he provided two photos, they didn't show much, but a certain regrowth on the vertex was clearly visible also by the fact he had 20+ years of balding on his back and no way there could be so many more vellus and displasic hair without using anything.

I agree on the fact that, starting from like mid December, we shall start an email campaign to FIDIA, because last year we made them write an update. It's now time to have an official update which gives at least a month-oriented time fram for release, or an explanation of the "delays" ecountered and a 'comment' abiut the results of the trials (are they even still ongoing? I guess so, but who knows?).

Lol, I remember a year ago, I was not so desperate because I thought that this was releasing sooner than what we expect now, and in case of a failure, finasteride would have saved me for life. Then finasteride gave me horrible sides...

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Untitled.png

pls

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We can also try a Twitter campaign, we just nice catchy hashtag but people here are really creative so I´m not particularly worried about that. We will get a new press release, pretty sure about that!

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
We can also try a Twitter campaign, we just nice catchy hashtag but people here are really creative so I´m not particularly worried about that. We will get a new press release, pretty sure about that!

#Fib-ia
#FedUpWithFidia
#NotzuLotion

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You nonbeliever...

That just means that beps doesn’t need hairproducts anymore because he has f*****g fabulous Norwood 0 hair now.
Long, curly and golden in the sun.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Again with this Spiga92 clown statements? Seriously?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why big companies invest in mthese companies except they obviously know something we don't, either that or they got fooled too.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys seriously, why are you always speaking about this natural sh*t ????It' won't be never released and someones here was scammed !!
Forget this sh*t ! Don't be pussy, take dutasteride !