Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think like 2 or 3 % of girls my age have alopecia. Lol. FML
Awww you can have a hug :( sorry to hear that.

On the bright side, hopefully you won't develop any obviously bald areas and it will be very gradual, diffuse loss with an intact hairline. I watch many youtube videos of girls who use extensions and toppers and I swear it is like magic.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to mention that tazzo was telling the truth. It is just unbelievable how some users react. You can doubt whatever you want but insulting someone without being 100% sure is just insane. I also insult companies and people if I am very sure that they are lying.

If you want to insult someone, insult the real troll Sangan89. These members like it and deserve it to get insulted.

Lets just hope that Dr. Brotzu told us the truth. He confirmed it actually (at minimum 3 times that the lotion is working very well for Androgenetic Alopecia (especially in the early stages).
Be hopeful and respectful.

Maybe we will get more inside information before February 2018. That is why you cannot expect inside information if you keep insulting members.

3 months left!

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Royaume , Why do you say that Tazzo had reason??? do you have aby information?? Please, tell us why you say that. Thanks

It's just logic. I've read his previous comments and I saw his registration date. Furthermore he explained how he found the information. I checked it and he is right. You find over 500 Fidia employees (names, pictures, facebook profiles, profession (what exactly their work at fidia is).
He did not lie. The lotion will hit the market in a few months. You can believe it or not but don't insult someone for no reason.

I don't understand why everyon is hyped because of the release date. It's more important to know if Brotzu told us the truth concerning efficacy.
lol you know that we have a problem when they release the product without trial results xD

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When they release it without results, we can finally calm down and wait as impatientally for the next product (replicel? or maybe something different?) as we did for the lotion.

The next years are going to be an awesome bunch full of waiting. ;)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
When they release it without results, we can finally calm down and wait as impatientally for the next product (replicel? or maybe something different?) as we did for the lotion.

The next years are going to be an awesome bunch full of waiting. ;)
And everything gets cancelled or doesnt work and we are back to ground zero the ultimate nightmare scenario :D

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
May be true. Hoping the besr expecting the worst.

In my case I will go to a surgeon if brotzu is bullshit.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
1ylk0j.jpg

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think so. Some people loock better with shaven head. This guy loock better than 90% of man with hair.. and maybe the same beautiful other 10%

did he shave his head because he wanted to look better or because his norwooding had progressed so much that he had no other option?

I mean I m fine with your opinion, if it helps you deal with your hairloss, great.

but its a faulty argument. he looks good despite being bald, not because its irrelevant.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
uglier than the version of himself with hair.

I dont think so. Some people loock better with shaven head. This guy loock better than 90% of man with hair.. and maybe the same beautiful other 10%

My friends, please don't confound beauty with attractiveness.

Hair makes you beautiful. It is an elegant ornamant with which to festoon your face.

But a man's attractiveness doesn't entirely derive from his beauty. The shaven look appears very dominant and powerful, especially with a strong bone structure, low body fat percentage, muscular physique, and possibly some facial hair, such as demonstrated by the man posted, by the Rock, by Statham or countless other people. The "bald badass" is a very well known archetype and certainly attractive to the opposite sex. But by its nature it unapologetically repudiates the fragility, youthfulness and effeminate connotations of having free flowing locks. It is not "beautiful" by those standards, and nor does it try to be.

Source: have/had long beautiful curly hair; many compliments from women. But you are perceived as a softer person (which is not a bad thing, but it does happen).

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friends, please don't confound beauty with attractiveness.

Hair makes you beautiful. It is an elegant ornamant with which to festoon your face.

But a man's attractiveness doesn't entirely derive from his beauty. The shaven look appears very dominant and powerful, especially with a strong bone structure, low body fat percentage, muscular physique, and possibly some facial hair, such as demonstrated by the man posted, by the Rock, by Statham or countless other people. The "bald badass" is a very well known archetype and certainly attractive to the opposite sex. But by its nature it unapologetically repudiates the fragility, youthfulness and effeminate connotations of having free flowing locks. It is not "beautiful" by those standards, and nor does it try to be.

Source: have/had long beautiful curly hair; many compliments from women. But you are perceived as a softer person (which is not a bad thing, but it does happen).

true but its not that there are only bald people and people with long curly girly hairstyles. I have my hair cut very short and it still looks way better with high density and a low hairline.

also not a lot of balding guys can look as good as rock or statham. that argument is worn out even more. actually its the best argument FOR hair, since it proves that you can barely name a couple of men who survived going bald. just an exception which confirms the rule.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
true but its not that there are only bald people and people with long curly girly hairstyles. I have my hair cut very short and it still looks way better with high density and a low hairline.
This is fair. Baldness is a sign of aging, but when you are projecting badassery, you leverage the age to look mature or experienced. But more generally, youth is attractive. It's no surprise then that most people look better with hair (i.e. appear younger) whereas only some look great without (those that can claim one of the successful mature archetypes). And even versus a clean cut, not long flowing hairstyle, the baldness still makes a statement - it is clean by virtue of its simplicity and minimalism, not due to preening or upkeep. It is straight-forward, no nonsense, and somewhat in-your-face. With a congruent attitude and physique, it just works, and I think we have all seen examples of that.

also not a lot of balding guys can look as good as rock or statham. that argument is worn out even more. actually its the best argument FOR hair, since it proves that you can barely name a couple of men who survived going bald. just an exception which confirms the rule.
In all fairness, I didn't make a claim about how many balding guys can pull off the look. Especially because I fully acknowledge that while hair adds general youthfulness and beauty, baldness appears to work best with particular styles and personalities, namely those that project dominance. I also don't think it is fair that you say I can barely name a few men. I know plenty of men in my life that fit the mold but nobody here knows those people. I was simply naming people we all know. The point wasn't the number of people I can name; I was just trying to elucidate the common theme between those men - they all fit the same archetype of a mature, badass man, and so show that this archetype works well in terms of attractiveness, which is what the original discussion appears to have been concerned about.

I'm with you though about the reality that it does take work to form that look and mould yourself to it and it is certainly far easier for some and near impossible for others, especially given that most men don't seem terribly interested in changing their style or exploring what might be optimal for them. For most, going slick bald is quite an adjustment. So it makes sense to me that most don't "pull it off"

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score