Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please do not listen to this guy...

Why would anyone come on and say they have news but I don’t think I’m going to share it with everyone... it’s just a troll, please don’t give him the satisfaction of getting hyped over it. Think about it, if someone actually had news the first thing they would do is share it with evidence

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Just gonna put this here since I saw the thread sinking to the bottom of the page. I'll be dammed if I'm gonna let this thread sink into the abyss after 567 pages, 11326 replies, and the sum total of cortisol that would make even Genghis Khan's erections weak.

POST MORE YOU FOOLS. IF YOU POST ENOUGH THE LOTION WILL EVENTUALLY REVEAL ITSELF.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally am not all that hyped up about Brotzu. I think there's a very high chance this lotion won't work, and even if it does work to some extent, it will still probably be way short of being some kind of miracle treatment. Of course there's always a chance it could turn out to be the miracle that it has been claimed to be, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think a 81 years old doctor cares a lot about his hair.

true, but still, could just have used it to improve its credibility, at least... it's like being a 60 y.o. dietitian ang being 80kgs... you may not care much about your physical shape anymore, but still, I won't choose her as my dietitian...

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just having a neagtive day today as somebody commented on me balding last night while out, but it really is hard to believe a lotion can regrow a norwood not to mind 2 as has been suggested, i dont think the science even backs up that level of regrowth but hey i might have different opinion/outlook next week, i just wish they would release a statement to put us out of our misery.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
true, but still, could just have used it to improve its credibility, at least... it's like being a 60 y.o. dietitian ang being 80kgs... you may not care much about your physical shape anymore, but still, I won't choose her as my dietitian...

I agree with this. Still by the little we know I doubt it would do anything to brotzu. Right now the best estimates we have is that you regain 5 years of lost hairs and that it works better on 20 something years old. So in practice even if he used it on himself I doubt he would have any noticable gains probably.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way of thinking, that you don’t care about your hair when you are old is wrong and one of the lies balding people tell themselves (another big lie is that there is going to be the cure in the next years ;) ).
Teenagers say balding wouldn’t be a problem if they were not 17 but 25, people in their twenty’s say, if the balding would have started after university they wouldn’t care, but now is the worst time to start balding. And still we got people with 40-50 going crazy over their hairloss. Maybe their are not so many and if you are Norwood 7 since 50 years, you can’t care all the time but I think you will never be at an age, were you say: Yup, now I can loose my hair.

On the other hand, you can’t say whether brotzus Status became better. We don’t know when he started (if he started), we don’t have before an after pictures. We wouldn’t even see if he improved or not.
And don’t forget, he is goddamn old, maybe bald since he is 20. so even if the 5 year claim is based on any data, I don’t think it would do much for him.

INT

Reaction score

I... can't even...

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt it also a bit strange that not even one from fidia study postet in one italian forum?

It's strange that sangan89 is still here even if nobody wants it but there's nothing we can do about it but simply to accept it

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone that takes the 5 year quote serious is an idiot.

Any reason mentionned by Brotzu or Fidia for that random number ? Could it be related to the APM loosing connection ?