Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
Congratulations! Today is your big day then. You could prove your point and make a lot of balding dudes a bit more hopeful about the recent future.

No he is too busy! And his keyboard has no print screen button to show us at least proof that he ever talked to someone from Fidia with blurring out the names. This would only take 20 seconds max and would silence all the skeptics right away but he has like 1.000.000.000 things going on right now.

He also lost his linkedin password, or was it his Ieson password? Ah hell it doesn't matter, he is just too god damn busy.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations! Today is your big day then. You could prove your point and make a lot of balding dudes a bit more hopeful about the recent future.

No he is too busy! And his keyboard has no print screen button to show us at least proof that he ever talked to someone from Fidia with blurring out the names. This would only take 20 seconds max and would silence all the skeptics right away but he has like 1.000.000.000 things going on right now.

He also lost his linkedin password, or was it his Ieson password? Ah hell it doesn't matter, he is just too god damn busy.

How can you skeptics be so cruel to this man? Does his devotion to this website bear no weight? He has a proven track record of posting 9 WHOLE messages - isn't that enough to convince you? What more do you people want in order to appreciate his obvious authenticity???

Proof? Evidence? Pictures? Audio? That's going a bit far, I think. It's not like just anyone can make an account for free on this website, login, and post whatever they feel like.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is awesome.

Most of the People are crying all the Time because of their Hairloss (me too), they get angry if someone makes jokes about it. Everyone always wants others to be respectfull and emphatic If they Talk about your/our Hairloss. Most of you cant understand, how no one can see what a bad bad disease hairloss is. But on the other hand, people are rude as f***, abuse other people whenever it is possible, and show not a bit of understanding to others. That is kind of Double standard.

We are all in the same f*****g boat. This thread is a f*****g mess, there are hundreds of memes, trolls and shitpostings. What this guy wrote is at least something to discuss, something that is interesting, no one knows whether it is true or not. But god damn we already had the same with beps, brotzu himself and many other members.

Believe it or not but maybe we could became less toxic.

Tazzo82

Reaction score
This was my first message, things then escalated and I managed to chat to a chemical engineer on the project. but you know what....I'm not gonna bother posting my interesting chat...cause you guys seriously don't deserve sh*t...

take care...

msg.jpg

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe you people are still feeding those textbook trolls

lol

how many times has this scenario repeated itself in this thread only? 5, 10?

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Google translated:

Hello forgive me the mail. I call and write to you because I saw you working in Fidia. I am writing to you because I am aware that Fidia is working and developing a lotion for androgenic alopecia (initially developed by Dr. Brotzu) and wanted to know if you could give me some more info on the lotion itself. In fact, I'm grateful if I could tell if the lotion works as described by Dr. Brotzu and if he had already given us a date for his marketing. I would be very grateful to you. Cordially
Hello excuse me if I answer only now! At the moment I can tell you that product studies are not yet finished and will probably end in 2018. I will send you the latest Fidia official announcement: http://www.fidiapharma.com/it/news-eventi/studio-inerente-l-alopecia,3,116

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was my first message, things then escalated and I managed to chat to a chemical engineer on the project. but you know what....I'm not gonna bother posting my interesting chat...cause you guys seriously don't deserve sh*t...

take care...

View attachment 67534
You can´t be surprised, that a lot of people don´t believe you. We had here a lot of secret contacts, friends claiming this and that. Italian moderator calling to fidia being told this and next week that.
I don´t get why you get so angry about someone telling you, that you are a troll or not believing you. It isn´t normal to start going all like f*** this sh*t. Passively agressive posts about how good infos you have, but we don´t deserve it. Even if there are some idiots will you punish all other members because you are hurt? maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.... to me it sounds more like you are searching for admiration

Btw. your posts from last year - reaction on beps63:
1)you sign an NDA but you can talk about the lotion....sounds strange to me.
troll 90%. funny how people have fun doing this. whats the point?

2)Yea because if he says he is testing the lotion its really hard to find out who he is. Its bull, imo. I think beps is a troll.

Last edited:

Tazzo82

Reaction score
You can´t be surprised, that a lot of people don´t believe you. We had here a lot of secret contacts, friends claiming this and that. Italian moderator calling to fidia being told this and next week that.
I don´t get why you get so angry about someone telling you, that you are a troll or not believing you. It isn´t normal to start going all like f*** this sh*t. Passively agressive posts about how good infos you have, but we don´t deserve it. Even if there are some idiots will you punish all other members because you are hurt? maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.... to me it sounds more like you are searching for admiration

Btw. your posts from last year - reaction on beps63:
1)you sign an NDA but you can talk about the lotion....sounds strange to me.
troll 90%. funny how people have fun doing this. whats the point?

2)Yea because if he says he is testing the lotion its really hard to find out who he is. Its bull, imo. I think beps is a troll.

whatever...think what you like. as you can see i wasnt bullshitting you. but yea, given that most of you think im a troll, I wont post anything. Seriously I dont care. just wait for march, or whenever. like i said if i find anything i will keep everything to myself. i dont care about the pubblicity, nor admiration...lets hope that march comes soon enough and we all be super happy.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Answers from EPO regarding the patents (unfortunately nothing new, nothing interesting):
1) a) How long could this patent take to be granted?
b) How long usually similar patent take to be granted?
We cannot inform you, how long it will take until this specific patent application will be granted. The European grant procedure can on average take between 3 and 5 years.(patent was filled 05.05.2015)
It is not possible to predict the time in which a European patent application will be granted as a European patent. The duration of the grant procedure depends for example
on the technical field and the complexity of the invention

2) How can it be accelerated (are there some extra fees etc.), will the acceleration request be published?
A request for participation in the PACE programme (PACE request) may be filed only once during each stage of the procedure, i.e. search and examination, and for one application at a time. A PACE request filed during search will not trigger accelerated examination.
A request for accelerated examination may be filed once the examining division becomes responsible for examining the European patent application. The EPO does not publish requests for accelerated search and/or examination and, by decision of the President dated 12 July 2007,they are excluded from file inspection.
(Even if fidia would want to accelerate examination, we could not know :()

3)Could you by any chance provide us with any extra information about how is this patent moving forward?

As you are a third party to the proceedings, we unfortunately cannot provide you with more detailed information.

Tazzo82

Reaction score
Answers from EPO regarding the patents (unfortunately nothing new, nothing interesting):
1) a) How long could this patent take to be granted?
b) How long usually similar patent take to be granted?
We cannot inform you, how long it will take until this specific patent application will be granted. The European grant procedure can on average take between 3 and 5 years.(patent was filled 05.05.2015)
It is not possible to predict the time in which a European patent application will be granted as a European patent. The duration of the grant procedure depends for example
on the technical field and the complexity of the invention

2) How can it be accelerated (are there some extra fees etc.), will the acceleration request be published?
A request for participation in the PACE programme (PACE request) may be filed only once during each stage of the procedure, i.e. search and examination, and for one application at a time. A PACE request filed during search will not trigger accelerated examination.
A request for accelerated examination may be filed once the examining division becomes responsible for examining the European patent application. The EPO does not publish requests for accelerated search and/or examination and, by decision of the President dated 12 July 2007,they are excluded from file inspection.
(Even if fidia would want to accelerate examination, we could not know :()

3)Could you by any chance provide us with any extra information about how is this patent moving forward?

As you are a third party to the proceedings, we unfortunately cannot provide you with more detailed information.

it is one thing to grant a patent it is another to file a patent. they are two separate things.

FIDIA NEEDS TO FILE THE PATENT TO BE PROTECTED. is that clear? they dont need to wait for the patent to be granted.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whatever...think what you like. as you can see i wasnt bullshitting you. but yea, given that most of you think im a troll, I wont post anything. Seriously I dont care. just wait for march, or whenever. like i said if i find anything i will keep everything to myself. i dont care about the pubblicity, nor admiration...lets hope that march comes soon enough and we all be super happy.
Hey, that is quite strange composition. Most of you think I am a troll, I won´t post anything, I don´t care.
You+cared+a+little+bit_f29757_4049571.jpg

Now fun over... You either want to help us or dont. Dont expect everyone to love you even though you bring us the good news. People were trolled and scammed here by trolls, companies and overall hair loss industry so many times, that they won´t blindly believe everything. Even if you were right. It is up to you. If you really want to submit to us something. Go ahead and do it. If it is true or not let everyone to decide. Anyway thank you for your contribution.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is one thing to grant a patent it is another to file a patent. they are two separate things.

FIDIA NEEDS TO FILE THE PATENT TO BE PROTECTED. is that clear? they dont need to wait for the patent to be granted.
During the search there were objections to patentability of the lotion. If EPO would have objections during examination, which Fidia wouldn´t be capable of dealing with, the patent would be rejected. So the lotion would be without international patent protection.
It is easier to get a patent on some new substance, machine than on the unique compound. You have to prove innovative uniqueness. However from what I read I doubt a chance they wouldn´t find the lotion unique. :)

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

take care...

View attachment 67534

Well, first of all I don't know if you are trolling or not, because there were already many attention seekers here inventing bullshits to egoboost on a hairloss forum.
That said, would be impossible to discuss this without believing you; so let's suppose you are telling the truth.

I asked you if you can send me the full conversation via PM, because what we can get from those 2 screenshots is nothing new. So, I'm saying this because what you got is exactly the same response given by Elena Fedeli to everybody that writes to FIDIA's mail: yes, the exact same. The messages you posted lack of the "leakage" of the March release stuff you told us he told you.
Since even to me the fact that if this works as Brotzu declared is more important than the marketing date, I will discuss this instead. Basing only on the messages you posted here, we can't say nothing new about effectiveness. The fact that (supposing is true) he said to you a probable release date is due to - it's obvious - that the corporation can't say anything about the studies and trials' results, while a small leakage of a "hideous" release period couldn't hurt them because if it is not true they would not have given any date except 2018, or at least they could perfectly justify eventual delays: we know perfectly that FIDIA wants money right here and right now, and if they are delaying they obviously can not do otherwise and they have a valide excuse ready.
The effectiveness can't be leaked, because since we are talking about hair loss treatment, it involves personal response to it and a lot of other variables that, as Beps63 always said, need to be gathered and put together by a specific statistical report of the study. We know that FIDIA even gave to a satellite corporation all this Brotzu lotion studies and stuff. Giving you some hints of how the things are going could be very bad: because he can't give you the precise studies (since the experimentation did not end). So the infos he may give to you could be very misleading, because in hair loss we always talks about percentages and statistics, which may vary in multiple ways. If that fragile and generic info is spread around the world, people may expect differently than what is delivered: if they are good and the product does not meet what was leaked (maybe because influenced by personal rwsponse to treatment), FIDIA would lose all of its credibility because a bunch of morons expected to regrow entire Norwood 'a priori' of their situation and personal response. Otherwise, if they would be "bad" news, nobody would buy the product, and, even if at the end it did work, FIDIA would lose the first sales which are the most important.

Why am I saying the experimentation is not finished? Well, even if Beps said it should have been ended by last December, it's obvious that if they met stability issues, all of the experimentation should be redone in order to check if the stability obtained enhances the effectiveness of the lotion (so a new trial must be done), and also, if it is really stable month after month after month. Plus, since everybody here remembers only Brotzu's phrase "5 years of hair loss to be recovered with 2 years of treatment" (and totally decontextualizing his words), if it is proven to be true, it would be an ENORMOUS line to put on the etiquette and to advertise everywhere. But they would need at least 2 years of experimentations to say that.
At first, even I was not believing that there were stability issues - this rumour was spread by who tried Spatolatore's clone-lotion, who said multiple times it was degradating for various causes, one of them the stability of the compounds- until the doctor implicitly confirmed to me in the last interview published on Bellicapelli.

This is my (opinable) PoV.

ember86

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am an aerospace engineer and have recently filed 2 patents for two inventions. From what I understand as soon as you file the patents they are "safe". What I mean is that Fidia has to file the patent for it to be protected from copycats. I know the patent might take 2 years or more to grant, but as soon as they file the patent they are safe from any other person/company copying their idea. is that correct?

That is correct, they are safe in the sense that if the patent application gets granted or issued, they can use that patent to sue people for infringing their patent rights. It all depends on what claims get issued, where the protection is (for example, a U.S. patent does not allow you to sue someone that is only infringing outside of the US - e.g., Europe, China, etc.)

Once a patent application is published, it is considered part of the public domain. If they don't get a patent issued and let the family go abandoned, then conceivably anybody could use the information in the patent to release a product.

INT

Reaction score
March 2018 sounds terrific. Maybe I will hold my Norwood 3 until then haha (I wont).

This is exactly what I mean... Another user that gets his hopes up with the slightest bit of a positive update. I have said many times in this topic but ignoring reality creates suffering and so far, the reality that we can only wait till Fidia comes with an official statement. Till that time, just assume that it will come out somewhere in the next 2 years and try to find a treatment right now that you can afford and that your body agrees with.