Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Tazzo82

Reaction score
My contact within Fidia has explained to me we won’t be receiving any communication from Fidia before 2018. The plan is to commercialize the lotion for spring 2018 (they will try to get everything done before end of March). I could actually post my conversation with that person, obscuring his or her name (I’ll think about it, but most likely I won’t).

after what I read I wont be posting anything else regarding brotzu lotion. f*** this sh*t. I couldn't care less to troll you guys. whatever...I had this info 1 month ago, but I have a life and got other millions things to do...your "hunger" for info is the last of my worries. I am writing only as of courtesy...

I asked that question specifically and the person wouldn't reply (how good is the lotion and whether the doctors claims were correct). I insisted but I didn't get a response. I only know that, to this date, we wont receive any communication before 2018. At this moment in time they plan to release a communication around Feb. Like I said they definitely don't care about the crying of some members of a AA forum. When time comes they will put an article on www.corriere.it or www.repubblica.it and that would surpass by a million percent whatever "publicity" to any of us...

as for the incredibly rude members of this forum...see you again in March :) Oh yea if something changes then I will pop by to update release date (if I know something). Just to say to them "I told you so..."

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys just calm down. No reason to insult him. I insulted the appleshit company when it came out that they used minoxidil pictures. This guy gave us new information. Don't be so rude if you don't know for sure that he is a troll.

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tazzo82, could you ask your contact the results of the effectiveness of the lotion? Does it stop hair loss? Do you regenerate bald areas? What percentage of success does the lotion work on 100% of the people who use it?

Please try to get more information.[/QUOTE
after what I read I wont be posting anything else regarding brotzu lotion. f*** this sh*t. I couldn't care less to troll you guys. whatever...I had this info 1 month ago, but I have a life and got other millions things to do...your "hunger" for info is the last of my worries. I am writing only as of courtesy...

I asked that question specifically and the person wouldn't reply (how good is the lotion and whether the doctors claims were correct). I insisted but I didn't get a response. I only know that, to this date, we wont receive any communication before 2018. At this moment in time they plan to release a communication around Feb. Like I said they definitely don't care about the crying of some members of a AA forum. When time comes they will put an article on www.corriere.it or www.repubblica.it and that would surpass by a million percent whatever "publicity" to any of us...

as for the incredibly rude members of this forum...see you again in March :) Oh yea if something changes then I will pop by to update release date (if I know something). Just to say to them "I told you so..."
What’s your contacts role in fidia? I.e. official job title?

INT

Reaction score
Guys just calm down. No reason to insult him. I insulted the appleshit company when it came out that they used minoxidil pictures. This guy gave us new information. Don't be so rude if you don't know for sure that he is a troll.

He gave us false information (and thus false hope for the ones that are prone to it) and he is an obvious troll. If it turns out he is wrong next year I will upload a video of me hitting myself in the face with a dildo. You can pick the color.

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back to some edgy dank memes.
My exact shedule:
1) Seeing the lotion is released:
tenor.gif

2)Running to the shop:
fb668ec0a0416c5f3242495a22b07f3503ddfb8a0569181501e92acf4a8840ed.gif

3)Buying the lotion:
latest?cb=20130812041305.jpg

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow guys.. if I would know some inside information I would definetely not post it on this forum.. How can you be so rude.. Just dont believe him or demand some kind of proof..

Instantly insluting is worst thing you could do.. He isnt even promoting anything.. What he says seems fairly realistic to me..

@Tazzo82 I would do the same man.. Thx anyway for sharing

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is, there where to many guys claiming they have some inside informations which to this point noone really had and most of them were wrong sooner or later. And they where all like: "I could prove it, but i wont because [insert reason here]". So I understand those guys who don't believe him but still, insulting is definitely not a good way to treat him.

Somehow, the statement of this guy makes sense and the release date seems reasonable. But he's like all those experts who claim that there will be an economic crisis. Of course there will be one somewhere in the future, like there will be a brotzu lotion. But they are all just guessing and eventually some of them will be right and then they will write books that they told you and how they knew etc. Yeah maybe this tazzo guy is right and he has some inside informations. Good for us because we could get our hair back soon and see a video with a guy, slapping his face with a dildo. But I would definitly keep calm about this statement because if this guy is wrong, I bet there will be a new guy in march who claims to have inside informations and that he knows a guy who knows a guy and that the lotion will come out in summer 2018.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to get a yakuza style full body tattoo and a buzzcut. No-one will care or talk again and your self-esteem will be back in no time :)
You know what, I might just get a bunch of tattoos lol, what do I have to lose anyways, already lost the most important thing to me since childhood, hair.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Showing the lotion results to my balding friend: "You want that lotion, don´t you? How nicely it will regrow your head. Touch the preorder button. We both know you want to do it."
DCinMZiXUAIfJpH.jpg

Tazzo82

Reaction score
The thing is, there where to many guys claiming they have some inside informations which to this point noone really had and most of them were wrong sooner or later. And they where all like: "I could prove it, but i wont because [insert reason here]". So I understand those guys who don't believe him but still, insulting is definitely not a good way to treat him.

Somehow, the statement of this guy makes sense and the release date seems reasonable. But he's like all those experts who claim that there will be an economic crisis. Of course there will be one somewhere in the future, like there will be a brotzu lotion. But they are all just guessing and eventually some of them will be right and then they will write books that they told you and how they knew etc. Yeah maybe this tazzo guy is right and he has some inside informations. Good for us because we could get our hair back soon and see a video with a guy, slapping his face with a dildo. But I would definitly keep calm about this statement because if this guy is wrong, I bet there will be a new guy in march who claims to have inside informations and that he knows a guy who knows a guy and that the lotion will come out in summer 2018.

the first questions I asked was "does the lotion work?" and "are the words of the professor reliable?" and I got no response. I insisted and the person just avoided what I asked. I was told that we will get NO statement before 2018, but that Fidia are hopeful that commercialization should start by end of March. I really didn't care about the commercialization, but was/am more interested in knowing whether it works or not. I would rather have something that works and that takes longer to commercialize than something that is snake oil.

I wont reveal the identity of my source, but it was quite simple to retrieve the info. I started on LinkedIn and then moved from there. There are many chemist engineers who work there. Its just a question of finding someone who will give you a bit of info...be kind and people will reply. but some of you guys are just idiots. I couldn't care less to troll you guys. Like I said I had this info a month ago and wanted to post it on ieson, but I lost my password (lol). I requested my pwd again but the whole thing doesn't work. I then also tried to contact the admin via email (which is written one of the forums page) and that also didn't work. I then gave up...lol...I always thought the info I gave you guys is not incredible and I have a million other things going on in my life (that is why I wasn't obsessed in immediately writing about it, but out of courtesy I thought it would be nice to share the info.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
the first questions I asked was "does the lotion work?" and "are the words of the professor reliable?" and I got no response. I insisted and the person just avoided what I asked. I was told that we will get NO statement before 2018, but that Fidia are hopeful that commercialization should start by end of March. I really didn't care about the commercialization, but was/am more interested in knowing whether it works or not. I would rather have something that works and that takes longer to commercialize than something that is snake oil.

I wont reveal the identity of my source, but it was quite simple to retrieve the info. I started on LinkedIn and then moved from there. There are many chemist engineers who work there. Its just a question of finding someone who will give you a bit of info...be kind and people will reply. but some of you guys are just idiots. I couldn't care less to troll you guys. Like I said I had this info a month ago and wanted to post it on ieson, but I lost my password (lol). I requested my pwd again but the whole thing doesn't work. I then also tried to contact the admin via email (which is written one of the forums page) and that also didn't work. I then gave up...lol...I always thought the info I gave you guys is not incredible and I have a million other things going on in my life (that is why I wasn't obsessed in immediately writing about it, but out of courtesy I thought it would be nice to share the info.

First of all thank you for your effort gathering and sharing those informations but until you have no real prove for your claims noone will really believe you.

I don't know if you are a troll or not but every new post you make seems more fishy to me.

First you wanted to share those messages, but then you wont because we are all idiots and you wont waste your time on us but somehow still come back and waste time on us.
Then you have no time to share your prove because you have a very busy life but somehow still find the time to write a long answer to my post.
Then you lost your PW on Ieson, couldn't get it back and gave up. Seems like you have a lot of time geting back your password. Also, you know that you could just make a second account on ieson or share your stuff here? It's not like making a new account will take you more time than it took you to write your last post.

Everything you say just undermines your credibility. I really wanna believe you but you make it very hard for me.

And btw, if you have such a busy life. Maybe stop tracking down people on linkedin or waste your time on the brotzu thread and use your free time with your family and friends. Just my 10 cents ;-)

Last edited:

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
the first questions I asked was "does the lotion work?" and "are the words of the professor reliable?" and I got no response. I insisted and the person just avoided what I asked.

Not a good sign if true. Fidia has no obligation to make any comment at this stage but damn it would have been nice if they'd even said in their last statement "We know this is something millions of people struggle with but we're confident you'll be very pleased with the results once it's ready to be released". Even a tiny bit of hype building from them would inspire confidence in this product. As it stands, the only one selling the efficacy of this lotion was the Dr selling the patent to a pharma company.

Tazzo82

Reaction score
First of all thank you for your effort gathering and sharing those informations but until you have no real prove for your claims noone will really believe you.

I don't know if you are a troll or not but every new post you make seems more fishy to me.

First you wanted to share those messages, but then you wont because we are all idiots and you wont waste your time on us but somehow still come back and waste time on us.
Then you have no time to share your prove because you have a very busy life but somehow still find the time to write a long answer to my post.
Then you lost your PW on Ieson, couldn't get it back and gave up. Seems like you have a lot of time geting back your password. Also, you know that you could just make a second account on ieson or share your stuff here? It's not like making a new account will take you more time than it took you to write your last post.

Everything you say just undermines your credibility. I really wanna believe you but you make it very hard for me.

And btw, if you have such a busy life. Maybe stop tracking down people on linkedin or waste your time on the brotzu thread and use your free time with your family and friends. Just my 10 cents ;-)

what I do with my time is none of your business (was your sentence serious????). I am not even going to comment on the rest, you would just find another argument bla bla bla (boring sorry). if you want to believe me good, if not whatever... I think I'll survive. English is not my first language however I am generally very busy, but as you can see today not so much...(since you are sooooo interested).

However, f*** this sh*t. If I find out something else interesting I wont share anything (too much hassle). My info was not a game changer anyway, it really doesn't add anything apart from the fact that we might get the lotion by the end of march (that was "THE" news). period. you guys seriously amaze me. I didn't have to come here to give this info, I just thought it would be nice to share it...never have I been too wrong lol

I don't know how to multiquote - so to the guy who was worried about Fidia's lack of response on the effectiveness of the lotion I found it actually quite good. I got the feeling via chat that he wanted to keep that a secret. Bad or good? Your call. I thought it to be a good sign. I am sure that they know whether this lotion is good or bad by now.

on another note I have recently filed two patents (work in automotive industry) and I know for a fact that in order to protect your invention you ONLY need to file the patent. Granting it may take up to 2 years, so filing the patent is the first step to protect your invention. If another company does a similar thing to you your filing date supersedes your competitors invention. in this light hopefully Fidia, once their patent is filed are FREE to distribute it. Our lawyers take around 4/6 weeks to file a patent, but maybe for pharma company timescales are longer.