Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this sh*t sucks. I hope to god brotzu lotion comes out in the next couple of months cause I'm really starting to get depressed. Ever since I noticed how bad its getting im not social anymore. I used to party and be kind of the leader of my friend group and everything and now I don't even want to do any of that is rather stay home cause I don't want people to see that in already balding

Natan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You get uncomfortable when people look at your hair and it seems like they're always talking about how ridiculous you are.

English is not my primary language...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this sh*t sucks. I hope to god brotzu lotion comes out in the next couple of months cause I'm really starting to get depressed. Ever since I noticed how bad its getting im not social anymore. I used to party and be kind of the leader of my friend group and everything and now I don't even want to do any of that is rather stay home cause I don't want people to see that in already balding
Man, I am sorry for you. I was norwood 3 at 21, so I know this feeling. Anyway don´t stay home self loathing and being depressed. Use the time you have, when you are not socializing on self improvement etc. Honestly, first step into getting to really, really good figure is to give up the social life and give all effort into your food, training and yoga. Results will be great. Also read books, learn some musical instrument, learn some language etc. Once something better comes up you will be really fast into your best version and its a pitty spend extra time on your diet and fitness routine while looking ok when you could have spend it on it instead of crying home. P.S. If you want any recommendation for training PM me ;)

ember86

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've reviewed the patent filings. The patent information provided was for EP3145490, which is a national stage entry of a PCT filing that was filed in June 2015.

EP3145490: Status: Examination has started.

After a quick review, it looks like a European search report indicated that the claims were novel and inventive.

It also looks like there is an Italian search report that considered the contents of the application (e.g., the claimed subject matter) novel. However, the Italian search determined that the present claims do not involve an inventive step, which means that it would be obvious to a person skilled in the art (thinks a chemist or pharmacist - basically someone that would understand the invention. If it was a patent for a car, a mechanical engineer or automotive engineer may be considered a person skilled in the art).

That being said, it is still pretty early on in the patent process. Given that they have received fairly favorable search reports, I would imagine that this would issue as a patent.

Other than that, there isn't much we can take away from this. Some companies have set budgets and internal targets for the number of patents to get on file and allowed. While it is positive news that Fidia is paying the appropriate fees and requesting examination of the patent application, it is only positive news in the sense that it isn't bad news. I would say it would be bad news if they abandoned the application all together.

Hope this helps, if anyone has any follow up questions, I can try to answer. I do hope something comes along soon.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
19 and Norwood 3 got a year or two before my bald spot in the back becomes extremely obvious, can't believe how many young guys this is happening to, if this was happening to young girls holy sh*t there would be an outcry.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I am sorry for you. I was norwood 3 at 21, so I know this feeling. Anyway don´t stay home self loathing and being depressed. Use the time you have, when you are not socializing on self improvement etc. Honestly, first step into getting to really, really good figure is to give up the social life and give all effort into your food, training and yoga. Results will be great. Also read books, learn some musical instrument, learn some language etc. Once something better comes up you will be really fast into your best version and its a pitty spend extra time on your diet and fitness routine while looking ok when you could have spend it on it instead of crying home. P.S. If you want any recommendation for training PM me ;)
Thanks for the advice man. I used to be really into working out haven't really been lifting since I've been told it increased hair loss but I also hate seeing my muscle go away as well lol

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
19 and Norwood 3 got a year or two before my bald spot in the back becomes extremely obvious, can't believe how many young guys this is happening to, if this was happening to young girls holy sh*t there would be an outcry.
It's ridiculous man. Idk if I can do this this young if nothing comes out in the next year or two I will seriously become suicidal I will have absolutely no self esteem, no confidence, no social life. This really f*****g sucks guys that's why I'm tempted to pray for this to work and come out ASAP

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's ridiculous man. Idk if I can do this this young if nothing comes out in the next year or two I will seriously become suicidal I will have absolutely no self esteem, no confidence, no social life. This really f*****g sucks guys that's why I'm tempted to pray for this to work and come out ASAP
Do what I did, I got myself two jobs so I barley have time to think about my hair and I'm saving a sh*t ton of money, if it comes out you'll be able to buy it because best believe it lll be at least 30-70,000. I have suicidal thoughts all the time, and honestly if nothing comes out in the next 5 or so years I'll probably end up doing something stupid.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
22 and nw3 holy sh*t I'm starting to realize the worst ones off are us young guys because we have super aggressive balding
Funny thing is, 6 months ago I was in the mirror admiring myself lmao, now I look in the mirror in disgust, I deserve it for being so conceded.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already am suicidal and have made 2 attempts already but just couldn't do it and I half assed it, f*** hairloss man. Dealing with it this young is brutal.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do what I did, I got myself two jobs so I barley have time to think about my hair and I'm saving a sh*t ton of money, if it comes out you'll be able to buy it because best believe it lll be at least 30-70,000. I have suicidal thoughts all the time, and honestly if nothing comes out in the next 5 or so years I'll probably end up doing something stupid.
That's what I did, I do full time job while going to college.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I did, I do full time job while going to college.
Honestly I'm surprised people in this day and age have to go through this sh*t, I understand we're the minority but holy sh*t, I would understand if people called us cry babies or something for losing our hair in our 30s but we've been losing it since 15,16,17 and sh*t sucks.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already am suicidal and have made 2 attempts already but just couldn't do it and I half assed it, f*** hairloss man. Dealing with it this young is brutal.

Did you get help for this ? i know that antidepressants help me quite a few years when i was your age, it started at 15 for me.