Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average EPO patent times from https://www.withersrogers.com/wp-co...european_patent_application_timeline_2010.pdf numbers are months:
View attachment 67169
Not looking good. We are looking at 12 more months. FIDIA paid renewal fee and application entered substantive examination, were are only at 36th month if we follow and trust this.

At the end of the document: This timeline is for guidance only, and the actual deadlines will vary from case to case.

Look at this one document: http://www.epo.org/applying/european/Guide-for-applicants/html/e/overview-en.pdf
If you look at substantive examination there are two icons: 1)Acceleration possible, 2)Oral proceedings possible.
Not looking any way. It may take your 12 months. It may take only two months to have a patent granted and in the spring we could get the lotion. Only fact we have is, that fidia want this patent. Which is better than nothing.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average EPO patent times from https://www.withersrogers.com/wp-co...european_patent_application_timeline_2010.pdf numbers are months:
View attachment 67169
Not looking good. We are looking at 12 more months. FIDIA paid renewal fee and application entered substantive examination, were are only at 36th month if we follow and trust this.
eRSLXWZ.png
swtn.gif

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!5 YEARS!!!!

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Time to exit the hype train. Hope for Tsuji/Follica/Shiseido and save everything on your head and in your wallet

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the italians will call the f*kc out of them. Well done fidia, well done.

Of course we don't know for sure if this means another 12 months or a release soon.... but the silent game leads to loud and angry italian callers.

It's just so fkcing annoying that we know nothing besides this useless vague statement.

I don't even know why Brotzu keep saying that it will hit the market fairly soon? If he knows sh*t about the release time, why would he lie? What the hell is going on here.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To bring a little light into it I contacted EPO directly with the fidia patent. I did not ask for detail information inside the patent, but if they could give us a guess how long it could take and how long it usually takes in cases like brotzu potion.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the italians will call the f*kc out of them. Well done fidia, well done.

Of course we don't know for sure if this means another 12 months or a release soon.... but the silent game leads to loud and angry italian callers.

It's just so fkcing annoying that we know nothing besides this useless vague statement.

I don't even know why Brotzu keep saying that it will hit the market fairly soon? If he knows sh*t about the release time, why would he lie? What the hell is going on here.
The silent game is fakin stupid. But what is Brotzu meant to say? If he says soon, it will calm us down and soon in hair loss industry is from a month to 5 years. Fidia probably don´t want to provide him more info, because he made the lotion for a lot of people who were giving report about it. They even forbid him to prepare it again.
EDIT: Silent game could be also explained by the patent issue. You dont want to release info about good hair loss treatment without having it properly patented.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I don't think the patent has anything to do with the release date. How many products do you see with the "patent pending" label on? I know I've seen many products with that
I don't know much about that, they are aiming for International release by the looks of it, since their International (another) patent is there:
https://patentscope.wipo.int/search...lter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCT+Biblio
I googled something and I think that you may be right. You can sell your product without a patent, patent exists to secure the rights.

Quora:
Pharmaceutical companies (and any other companies) generally feel safe to start selling their products intended to be covered by a pending patent as soon as the patent application is filed (It has been filled ages ago for Brotion). A patent provides the legal right to exclude others from making or using the patented invention. Before the patent application is filed, there is no patent protection, and offering for sale or publicly disclosing the invention can be problematic for obtaining patent protection. So companies are weary to sell products until a patent application is filed, and when there are plans to file a patent application, this fear of obstructing the ability to file or secure a patent is the main reason a company might wait to sell product. After the patent is pending (patent application filed), companies with product ready to sell have no patent-related reason not to proceed.

ARE WE OVERRATING PATENTS?
MAYBE THEY DON'T MEAN JACKSHIT.
NOTE, BROTZU PATENT APPLICATION HAS BEEN FILLED AGES AGO.

Last edited:

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And to keep people calm about the company.. I was the one that introduced cafepharma here about Fidia employees.. Tge employees that talk sh*t are from the Fidia Pharma US company. And they are talking sh*t about the guy that runs the US branch named "Aldo" obviously poor manager and selfish and other things wrong with the US branch but it's not connected to the Italian branch.

CapiLarry

Reaction score
I agree with Mr Blaze.

Approval for use is not dictated by a patent but by the regulation regarding cosmetics in a given jurisdiction. A patent protects intellectual property but does not approve its use. Fidia are protecting their intellectual property internationally.

There are many patents that have never been released -- a personal helicopter for your kid! -- a periscope for your car! As well there are many products that were released and not patented like the pool noodle or held open patents like Tesla.

Personally, I think it's encouraging and it's indicative of a company that is proceeding in a systematic manner to release a product. I have no idea of their timeline but I do believe it's a sign of progress.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A teeny tiny wee bit of info, and Brotzu thread moves forward 100+ pages with gospels of doom bout the evil plots of Fidia....

Last italian recommendation for killing time was Gomorrah La serie

Today? Suburra La serie

Enjoy;-)

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know much about that, they are aiming for International release by the looks of it, since their International (another) patent is there:
https://patentscope.wipo.int/search...lter=&sortOption=&queryString=&tab=PCT+Biblio
I googled something and I think that you may be right. You can sell your product without a patent, patent exists to secure the rights.

Quora:
Pharmaceutical companies (and any other companies) generally feel safe to start selling their products intended to be covered by a pending patent as soon as the patent application is filed (It has been filled ages ago for Brotion). A patent provides the legal right to exclude others from making or using the patented invention. Before the patent application is filed, there is no patent protection, and offering for sale or publicly disclosing the invention can be problematic for obtaining patent protection. So companies are weary to sell products until a patent application is filed, and when there are plans to file a patent application, this fear of obstructing the ability to file or secure a patent is the main reason a company might wait to sell product. After the patent is pending (patent application filed), companies with product ready to sell have no patent-related reason not to proceed.

ARE WE OVERRATING PATENTS?
A teeny tiny wee bit of info, and Brotzu thread moves forward 100+ pages with gospels of doom bout the evil plots of Fidia....

Last italian recommendation for killing time was Gomorrah La serie

Today? Suburra La serie

Enjoy;-)
If it's not enough for us to lose our hair, Brotzu wants us to lose our minds too.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
100% fact, I read on the Italian forum that fidia is waiting until this Brotzu thread reaches 1000 pages of pure torturous speculation before they release the lotion. ;)

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't know why Fidia shouldn't be having their phones blown up soon. That's more than half the reason they gave an update last time.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From fidias twitter - They should visit this thread and see how much would the world mental health improve if they already released it...
DLwqipAWAAEOTFg.jpg