Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get help for this ? i know that antidepressants help me quite a few years when i was your age, it started at 15 for me.
I feel like I would get dependent on the antidepressants, I honestly don't get depressed much about it anymore because I'm always tired, I hope Tsuji finds how to do it right then I'll quit my jobs get it done and have some money left over and have a good nights sleep that I haven't gotten since hairloss got me.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I would get dependent on the antidepressants, I honestly don't get depressed much about it anymore because I'm always tired, I hope Tsuji finds how to do it right then I'll quit my jobs get it done and have some money left over and have a good nights sleep that I haven't gotten since hairloss got me.

Bad sleep is a well known depressive related symptom, tiredness too, it will help for both.
As for the addiction, yep that's true, but you will be able to wean yourself when you feel that the time has come.

Having suicidal thoughts is not a way to live anyway

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad sleep is a well known depressive related symptom, tiredness too, it will help for both.
As for the addiction, yep that's true, but you will be able to wean yourself when you feel that the time has come.

Having suicidal thoughts is not a way to live anyway
You're right my parents just tell me to suck it up, especially my bad which is almost bald completely but his started when he was 30 so you can't really compare hat sh*t.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get help for this ? i know that antidepressants help me quite a few years when i was your age, it started at 15 for me.
My parents wanted me to get admitted into some ward or something after the second time but I refused, and told them I will never do it again, who knows tho. I fear taking finasteride as it's known to further increase depression if you're prone to depression, also my hairline is already fucked so it wouldn't do any cosmetic benefit to my hair or face, instead cause me a bloated face due to increased estrogen. Sigh, I really hope something comes along that will stop hairloss for good or is a better treatment than finasteride with no side effects.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man, if Tsuji is successful and my kid was suffering like I am, I would feel obliged to buy him the treatment. My parents are cheap assholes so I know for sure I'll have to get it myself.
My parents aren't well off enough to pay for Tsuji if it commercializes, all I focus on now is getting rich and the gym, it's my only salvation at this point.
Idk how long I can do this for tho, probably another year or 2 and then the suicidal tendencies will return

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My parents aren't well off enough to pay for Tsuji if it commercializes, all I focus on now is getting rich and the gym, it's my only salvation at this point.
Idk how long I can do this for tho, probably another year or 2 and then the suicidal tendencies will return
Time to get a yakuza style full body tattoo and a buzzcut. No-one will care or talk again and your self-esteem will be back in no time :)

Tazzo82

Reaction score
I've reviewed the patent filings. The patent information provided was for EP3145490, which is a national stage entry of a PCT filing that was filed in June 2015.

EP3145490: Status: Examination has started.

After a quick review, it looks like a European search report indicated that the claims were novel and inventive.

It also looks like there is an Italian search report that considered the contents of the application (e.g., the claimed subject matter) novel. However, the Italian search determined that the present claims do not involve an inventive step, which means that it would be obvious to a person skilled in the art (thinks a chemist or pharmacist - basically someone that would understand the invention. If it was a patent for a car, a mechanical engineer or automotive engineer may be considered a person skilled in the art).

That being said, it is still pretty early on in the patent process. Given that they have received fairly favorable search reports, I would imagine that this would issue as a patent.

Other than that, there isn't much we can take away from this. Some companies have set budgets and internal targets for the number of patents to get on file and allowed. While it is positive news that Fidia is paying the appropriate fees and requesting examination of the patent application, it is only positive news in the sense that it isn't bad news. I would say it would be bad news if they abandoned the application all together.

Hope this helps, if anyone has any follow up questions, I can try to answer. I do hope something comes along soon.

I am an aerospace engineer and have recently filed 2 patents for two inventions. From what I understand as soon as you file the patents they are "safe". What I mean is that Fidia has to file the patent for it to be protected from copycats. I know the patent might take 2 years or more to grant, but as soon as they file the patent they are safe from any other person/company copying their idea. is that correct?

Tazzo82

Reaction score
on another note, I have a close connection to someone from the inside in Fidia telling me that the lotion will be commercialized in March and that we wont get a statement from Fidia until Feb at least. I mean it makes sense...it will take just one small "shitty" article on www.corriere.it (the most important Italian newpaper) to get the hype up.

Our requests for clarifications and statements are a drop in the ocean in terms of potential users...yes we are depressed, yes we are sad that we are getting bald, but we are 200 users in an ocean of potential patients. Who cares of our struggles? Definitely not Fidia and I get them. How many people suffering from AA read this forum? Probably like 0.00001% of all AA patients. So do you think that sending us some info about the commercialization of the lotion is "intelligent" marketing?? Not really....

el_rizos

Reaction score
Tazzo82, you say you have a contact inside Fidia that says that the lotion will be marketed in March ??? please, do you mean it or is it a joke ??

you could ask your contact for information about the effectiveness ??? can you tell us something else

inmyhead

Reaction score
Tazzo82, you say you have a contact inside Fidia that says that the lotion will be marketed in March ??? please, do you mean it or is it a joke ??

you could ask your contact for information about the effectiveness ??? can you tell us something else
of course he doesnt have any information. This place is full of trolls.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on another note, I have a close connection to someone from the inside in Fidia telling me that the lotion will be commercialized in March and that we wont get a statement from Fidia until Feb at least. I mean it makes sense...it will take just one small "shitty" article on www.corriere.it (the most important Italian newpaper) to get the hype up.

Our requests for clarifications and statements are a drop in the ocean in terms of potential users...yes we are depressed, yes we are sad that we are getting bald, but we are 200 users in an ocean of potential patients. Who cares of our struggles? Definitely not Fidia and I get them. How many people suffering from AA read this forum? Probably like 0.00001% of all AA patients. So do you think that sending us some info about the commercialization of the lotion is "intelligent" marketing?? Not really....
Oh, during the last 2 years a lot of people wrote exactly that... Friend from fidia claims it will be after summer holidays 2016, during christmass 2016, in march/april 2017, autumn 2017. All that fidia friends were wrong :confused::confused:o_O
Hard to believe ya maaaaan.

Tazzo82

Reaction score

My contact within Fidia has explained to me we won’t be receiving any communication from Fidia before 2018. The plan is to commercialize the lotion for spring 2018 (they will try to get everything done before end of March). I could actually post my conversation with that person, obscuring his or her name (I’ll think about it, but most likely I won’t).

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My contact within Fidia has explained to me we won’t be receiving any communication from Fidia before 2018. The plan is to commercialize the lotion for spring 2018 (they will try to get everything done before end of March). I could actually post my conversation with that person, obscuring his or her name (I’ll think about it, but most likely I won’t).
Do you genuinely have nothing better to do than come on here and troll?

el_rizos

Reaction score
Tazzo82, could you ask your contact the results of the effectiveness of the lotion? Does it stop hair loss? Do you regenerate bald areas? What percentage of success does the lotion work on 100% of the people who use it?

Please try to get more information.

INT

Reaction score

f*** you.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

el_rizos

Reaction score
@Tazzo82 , could you talk privately with some moderator of the forum so that people realize that you are not cheating us ??? By the way, I have started a private conversation with you.