Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Statement seem in February and releae in March. Everything will happen in a short period of time. Fidia clearly said no lotion before 2018. Dont think that they will publish anything. As tazzo said they will come up with an article on a famous italien news site and this very important.

But you are right. Its logic to show results before release date.
The period between Applemets release and its study results release is just a few weeks, xD.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your emotions are your own.
Your baldness is your problem.
None of these companies owe anyone anything.
You should probably be prepared to work through the balding journey yourself, as a pragmatic matter.
You're right, these companies don't owe us jack sh*t. My statement was just to show that balding in this generation might be even worse than last generation just because of all the promises from all these companies. I feel as if it's inhumane the way these companies proceed without giving us dates or half the time results leaving us to speculate everything about the release date to the efficiency.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CjYxau0XIAAxIu2.jpg

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They actually released the product before publishing the study.

If we see a PowerPoint document as a study for Brotzu product with pics stolen from other real clinical trials, then we'll know

INT

Reaction score
Statement seem in February and releae in March. Everything will happen in a short period of time. Fidia clearly said no lotion before 2018. Dont think that they will publish anything. As tazzo said they will come up with an article on a famous italien news site and this very important.

But you are right. Its logic to show results before release date.

I read a few posts back you speak German. You live in Germany? So do I at he moment.

How about this: If this stuff actually comes out in March I will drive to whatever city you live in and buy you a beer. If not, you will swear that you will stop posting in this threadt till it actually comes out.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read a few posts back you speak German. You live in Germany? So do I at he moment.

How about this: If this stuff actually comes out in March I will drive to whatever city you live in and buy you a beer. If not, you will swear that you will stop posting in this threadt till it actually comes out.

One beer?

If this comes out in March and works, Iam going to run naked through whole Germany to present my glorious hair.

Afterwards Iam coming to the US of America to bring the holy brotion to the new land.

And so should you.

After this (maybe 5 years) Iam going to realize that my life is sh*t with hair and without.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably not gonna work. Again he used REAL PGE1 in his studies and now in the commercial product he gotta use the precursor of it, sadly. GL, these dont turn magically to what we want (PGE1).

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Your emotions are your own.
Your baldness is your problem.
None of these companies owe anyone anything.
You should probably be prepared to work through the balding journey yourself, as a pragmatic matter.

I saw this comment when it was posted and thought I agreed with it, but after having a shitty morning today I realized that I don't agree with all of it. No company owes us anything--that's true. Baldness being 'my' problem is bullshit. I mean, I'll have to find some way to deal with it, sure, but if there were a virus or bacterial infection that just unleashed the torrent of psychological issues that comes with dealing with hairloss, especially at a young age, we'd be all over that sh*t. The fact that young kids go through this sh*t and contemplate suicide because they literally have no option is a testament to why people would love regular updates from these companies, even if they were fairly brief. And, obviously, the psychological ramifications aren't delimited by age.

Sick of seeing and hearing these banal platitudes, especially from people on this forum, when most of us have all probably had a good taste of the hell that this will bring you to at one point or another -- otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum anxiously waiting for the day we log in and see something worth actually logging in for. For everybody here baldness is their problem.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably not gonna work. Again he used REAL PGE1 in his studies and now in the commercial product he gotta use the precursor of it, sadly. GL, these dont turn magically to what we want (PGE1).
He himself said in a interview that DGLA worked as well or even better

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why aren't we slapping DGLA over our shiny heads ?

Because it wouldn’t penetrate. The thing that is advertised as the new sh*t is the liposomal vehicle.

In the german forum the clever people said, that DGLA is as good as PGE1. They just criticized, that the concentration isn’t big enough. But we never had the liposomal vehicle, so ... who knows.

I know sh*t about the science behind it just try to echo others statements.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it wouldn’t penetrate. The thing that is advertised as the new sh*t is the liposomal vehicle.

In the german forum the clever people said, that DGLA is as good as PGE1. They just criticized, that the concentration isn’t big enough. But we never had the liposomal vehicle, so ... who knows.

I know sh*t about the science behind it just try to echo others statements.

So why not inject it subdermally ?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you could, but the effort....

Did we ever injected anything?

Someone once said something I liked a lot:

It is not physics it is biology, so you can never draw conclusion out of the past for the future.

We will know when we tried it.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you could, but the effort....

Did we ever injected anything?

Someone once said something I liked a lot:

It is not physics it is biology, so you can never draw conclusion out of the past for the future.

We will know when we tried it.

Anyone suicidal enough on forum to take a shot for their bald brothers and report back ?