Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the „that guy“ thread. The last update was in December 2016,

The things I was asking for, are not very important for the lotion. So it could be possible that they have not been answered or that a native Italian speaker could read more out of the first interviews than I (not from the things brotzu said but from site Homepage itself).

There's only a few users that keep bringing back some news from the italian board, we are in the same sh*t as you
Just sit back and enjoy those fine memes, news will come, eventually

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The italian brotzu facebook group started today with bombarding fidia with mails and phone calls. I thought they start in December but they said that it was exactly same time a year ago when people called and mailed them until they finally responded that there will be an update.

Just want to let you know that they started today. The more, the better. If you want, you can also start today. They even asked if the international forum know that they begin their brotzu "campaign".

Let the games begin.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The italian brotzu facebook group started today with bombarding fidia with mails and phone calls. I thought they start in December but they said that it was exactly same time a year ago when people called and mailed them until they finally responded that there will be an update.

Just want to let you know that they started today. The more, the better. If you want, you can also start today. They even asked if the international forum know that they begin their brotzu "campaign".

Let the games begin.

They should hack their website, bombard them with emails and phone calls, kill their WhatsApp and Facebook account and anything else that there is possible! Full thumbs up for their work!

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Let the games begin.
CarefulSolidAntarcticgiantpetrel-mobile.jpg

Ok, so I wrote them. Also dont forget on their twitter, facebook etc. etc.
"A bad peace is even worse than war."
Ko7vvwL.jpg

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Let the games begin.

An interesting tactic, however I just dont see how it's going to change anything for a pharma company, they have a responsibility to the public to not release a product that doesnt match its claims or cause any unintended sides, unfortunately that requires lengthy testing. It's not yet 2018, lets give them the benefit of the doubt. In this case, no news is good news, because if they had bad news, they would have let us know by now.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason this product was(is) so hyped is because Dr. Brotzu is a serious man and he did not promise THE cure. He just made a very decent treatment, possibly the best so far.
My personal estimation is that FIDIA have really something in their hands. Do you believe they dont want to speed up and release it? Of course they want. However, there are definitely some issues. For example, the product works but it is not as efficient as they want. They dont want to release a product that will disappoint the customers. Brotzu made us have very high expectations and that's bad for FIDIA.
Im pretty sure they got nervous after Christmas with all those mails and phone calls and made a stupid and very ambiguous announcement...

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice. Not that I'm actually expecting a genuine response from them but if the company is trying to backtrack on some overblown publicity stunt and have the product fizzle out, they deserve to get torn to shreds.

I like seeing people this militant, it gives me hope that we'll eventually start fighting where it matters most and spread awareness.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's get real guys, sending e-mails are not going to make this come out faster, but at least they could tell us when we could expect an updated statement with a release date or trial results.

Brotzu made us have very high expectations and that's bad for FIDIA.
The most unrealistic expectations are definitely from no vellus bearing eggheads who have been totally bald for years and who never visit these f*****g forums. Just imagine Brotzu lotion is out and these fools would rush to regrow the hair which was gone for 10+ years, only to find sh*t results with some peach fuzz awakening just like AA woman.
Also, for the record I don't remember pharma products in my country getting any hype (commercials n shitz) before they already approved and on the market.

Last edited: