Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This lotion should better hit the market in the next 4-5 months. There is something going on... something big is coming. There is no offical company update since May 2017.

May? Why did you say May?

This lotion should better hit the market in the next 4-5 months. There is something going on... something big is coming. There is no offical company update since May 2017.

Is BEPS a member?

:confused:

I don´t know, because I can´t see all the members who belong to the group.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other day I started to read around page 350 when people though the lotion was 3 months away. It broke my f*****g heart, a lot of guys were in the edge and needed it imediatly. We need to stick together in this f*****g nightmare, guys. The very least we can expect is maintenance, big promises were made by the doctor, anything below maintenance will be a straight up lie in my opinion. Stay strong my friends :)

The best course of action is to take proven treatments right now, not wait around and lose hair in the hopes that the lotion comes out soon and is the cure. I'm hoping the lotion works as well and am looking forward to it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do nothing in the meanwhile. Hair is much easier to maintain than it is to regrow.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
5hPwiT9o.jpg

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SmartSelectImage_2017-08-20-08-07-57.png

... The waiting game continues. I don't know what they are doing. testing after testing after testing. It seems that they want to run a final test and after that a final final test. It's getting ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I trust brotzus words but I dont trust this sh*t company who is not able to give adequate updates. Especially when there are so many rumours, this company should give an update at least after 8 or 9 months.

I did not understand the last part. Maybe someone can translate it or maybe teanslate the full message?

But on the other hand.... Do you really think that they would prolong the waiting game if that turns out to be Reboost 2.0? It just does not make sense. If they want to sell snake oil, this lotion would already be on the market and on our shelves. There is much more behind this. If Spigas92 words are true, then this Italian company could change the hair loss world. Even if it is just slightly better than finasteride and without sides. But I expect more. Spiga92 said that he has never seen results like these. Brotzu said that the results for Androgenetic Alopecia after 6 months were excellent. Beps also reported positive things concerning Androgenetic Alopecia.

All in all we have 3 very important statements from 3 different people (okay, maybe brotzu and beps are related to each other)

Furthermore we have a guy who has witnessed positive results with an alternative brotzu lotion. He has no interest to sell his lotion, so it would not make sense to advertise it and lie to people. He provided many before and after pictures. His hair quality and thickness has obviously improved. From thinning hair to thick and dense hair...

4 different people, 4 powerful statements.

What are your thoughts on what is going on at fidia?

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
because they are a big reputable firm who dont want to risk putting out some unstable piece of sh*t which expires within a month, which from last i heard is the main issue so far. They dont give a f*** about you gaining 2 more norwoods while you wait, there will always be plenty of upcoming baldies to exploit anyway.

Keep applying your minoxidil and if you have balls of steel, taking propecia

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
because they are a big reputable firm who dont want to risk putting out some unstable piece of sh*t which expires within a month, which from last i heard is the main issue so far. They dont give a f*** about you gaining 2 more norwoods while you wait, there will always be plenty of upcoming baldies to exploit anyway.

Keep applying your minoxidil and if you have balls of steel, taking propecia

Yeah I edited my message. I wasnt finished. But yeah, it makes sense that they have something. A possible game changer in the hair loss world.

lol and concerning having balls of steels:

I have balls of steel and I want to keep them hard like steel. Taking propecia could make them soft like soft ice xD

That is why I keep playing the all in game on fidia. If it does not work, I am f*cked :D

Last edited:

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess that spiga92 is laughing so hard seeing you are really believing his trolling words ahahahahha

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone translate the post from pelosetto90/Royaume?

Actually everyone should try to stay realistic.
Calling this Spigaclown a strong argument, is just ridiculous. He came, Said something, came back and sad something totally different. After a few days!!
Also Beps Never had something totally new. Everything He Said were things that we already knew from the interviews. And for his own statements, like his Norwood recovery, He Never gave some proof. And for those who ask for the reasons why He should lie, maybe He just likes to hoax some desperate baldies.
The doctor is a strong argument, but if a big company would pay a big bunch of Money, Most people would give a sh*t on their reputation and moral. Also if they are old.

The fact that the Company is pretty big is a good Point, they seem to be serious and it looks like as If they are really working on the product (delays).
But to be honest, we also had delays on other products (shitty turkish reboost, thiocyn... just to name 2 from the last months) and the fact that they dont make a big Hype by releasing an update Every week and promoting the product could just be the smartest move in hairloss Marketing History. You have a Thread with millions of views and many of us would buy this sh*t If it comes out. So their is a huge hype without the direct influence of fidia (who knows maybe beps and spiga etc. are just a Marketing strategy of fidia).

All my points dont want to say that this lotion is sh*t, but to say this is all serious because we have beps, the doctor... etc. is just naive.