Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone translate the post from pelosetto90/Royaume?

Actually everyone should try to stay realistic.
Calling this Spigaclown a strong argument, is just ridiculous. He came, Said something, came back and sad something totally different. After a few days!!
Also Beps Never had something totally new. Everything He Said were things that we already knew from the interviews. And for his own statements, like his Norwood recovery, He Never gave some proof. And for those who ask for the reasons why He should lie, maybe He just likes to hoax some desperate baldies.
The doctor is a strong argument, but if a big company would pay a big bunch of Money, Most people would give a sh*t on their reputation and moral. Also if they are old.

The fact that the Company is pretty big is a good Point, they seem to be serious and it looks like as If they are really working on the product (delays).
But to be honest, we also had delays on other products (shitty turkish reboost, thiocyn... just to name 2 from the last months) and the fact that they dont make a big Hype by releasing an update Every week and promoting the product could just be the smartest move in hairloss Marketing History. You have a Thread with millions of views and many of us would buy this sh*t If it comes out. So their is a huge hype without the direct influence of fidia (who knows maybe beps and spiga etc. are just a Marketing strategy of fidia).

All my points dont want to say that this lotion is sh*t, but to say this is all serious because we have beps, the doctor... etc. is just naive.
I have good hope for this lotion but I had the same with ReBoost (doctor, university, blah, blah). Point is we will know soon enough if this is an awesome treatment or another bust from the company's released information, not what some people on a forum say or speculate it will do.

Reactions: br1

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that we cant say that it works for sure.
After so many failures it's finally time that we get a treatment.

Best case will be Fidia and Shiseido release.Soon we will get the next official fidia announcement (I think at the latest in January) and the results from the Shiseido trial. 2018 will be the year xD. I know that many thought that 2016, 2017 will he the year. If nothing happens in 2018, this is a fkcing concpiracy against all baldies over the world.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Calling this Spigaclown a strong argument, is just ridiculous. He came, Said something, came back and sad something totally different. After a few days!!
Also Beps Never had something totally new. Everything He Said were things that we already knew from the interviews. And for his own statements, like his Norwood recovery, He Never gave some proof. And for those who ask for the reasons why He should lie, maybe He just likes to hoax some desperate baldies.
The doctor is a strong argument, but if a big company would pay a big bunch of Money, Most people would give a sh*t on their reputation and moral. Also if they are old.

The fact that the Company is pretty big is a good Point, they seem to be serious and it looks like as If they are really working on the product (delays).
But to be honest, we also had delays on other products (shitty turkish reboost, thiocyn... just to name 2 from the last months) and the fact that they dont make a big Hype by releasing an update Every week and promoting the product could just be the smartest move in hairloss Marketing History. You have a Thread with millions of views and many of us would buy this sh*t If it comes out. So their is a huge hype without the direct influence of fidia (who knows maybe beps and spiga etc. are just a Marketing strategy of fidia).

All my points dont want to say that this lotion is sh*t, but to say this is all serious because we have beps, the doctor... etc. is just naive.
If I recall correctly the admin of the italian forum made sure beps was legit (contacting with the doctor I think). I don't know in what way Spiga contradicted himself yet.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I recall correctly the admin of the italian forum made sure beps was legit (contacting with the doctor I think). I don't know in what way Spiga contradicted himself yet.

Ok, i forgot about this, but still the beps things seems pretty strange to me.

If I remember right, this spiga guy signed up the day he wrote that the lotion is fake, and 2 weeks later he says everything is perfect and that this will be a Game changer (correct me if iam wrong). Does this seem legit to you?

Reactions: br1

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, i forgot about this, but still the beps things seems pretty strange to me.

If I remember right, this spiga guy signed up the day he wrote that the lotion is fake, and 2 weeks later he says everything is perfect and that this will be a Game changer (correct me if iam wrong). Does this seem legit to you?
Obviously if he is legit something happened in the weeks he was not connected, but who knows. If he is trolling he is not moving much

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Royaume
what makes you think fidia release announcement in january? just curious

Cause doctor himself said in june 2017 that this lotion should hit the market fairly soon and because he said that they solved the stability issues they had.

Another reason is that fidia made their first official announcement in January 2017. After 12 months they should give an update. If they think they can play the silent mode game another year, then they should not cry and complain about thousanda of mails and phone calls they will get very soon. There are a lot of rumours about this lotion (Spiga92 is one example). Many people want to know the truth. It will not kill fidia to give a short update. There is so much hype on this.

The e-mail and phone call attack will start very soon. I don't say that this will solve our problem but I follow all 3 important threads (Ieaon, Bellicapelli and our thread) and I will tell you that this is getting out of control.

We need an update and we deserve an update. If they like it or not.

Stay positive. Most of us could maybe get their back in 2018 and some of us can maintain their sexy manes. Only the parasites like Sangay89 deserve complete baldness + extra polished heads NW10 :D

2018 will be our year.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not intended as being negative but more realistisic, and that is that I'm with Royaume on the update in 2018 thing. They purposefully said that they ''envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.'' In other words they're saying ''Shut it we'll give you more info next year''. But to be fair 2018 is only a little more than 4 months out, so it isn't too bad if they release info in January.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cause doctor himself said in june 2017 that this lotion should hit the market fairly soon and because he said that they solved the stability issues they had.

Another reason is that fidia made their first official announcement in January 2017. After 12 months they should give an update. If they think they can play the silent mode game another year, then they should not cry and complain about thousanda of mails and phone calls they will get very soon. There are a lot of rumours about this lotion (Spiga92 is one example). Many people want to know the truth. It will not kill fidia to give a short update. There is so much hype on this.

The e-mail and phone call attack will start very soon. I don't say that this will solve our problem but I follow all 3 important threads (Ieaon, Bellicapelli and our thread) and I will tell you that this is getting out of control.

We need an update and we deserve an update. If they like it or not.

Stay positive. Most of us could maybe get their back in 2018 and some of us can maintain their sexy manes. Only the parasites like Sangay89 deserve complete baldness + extra polished heads NW10 :D

2018 will be our year.

Who is going to mailbomb them? Would be nice if some idiots clearly got the message soon.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is going to mailbomb them? Would be nice if some idiots clearly got the message soon.

same story last year. They already started now with their mails but you know how it will end... The christmas tree story will start again. How cool it will be to have this lotion under the christmal tree xD then they cant control their emotions, so they keep asking them.

Anyway, let's wait and see what happens.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
same story last year. They already started now with their mails but you know how it will end... The christmas tree story will start again. How cool it will be to have this lotion under the christmal tree xD then they cant control their emotions, so they keep asking them.

Anyway, let's wait and see what happens.
Lol didn't knew they already did something like that , nice job

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone ban this sangan idiot?

Oh come on, just a ban 'cos we have different ideas? You can do better... I at least expected you wished me the worst form.of cancer like your dear friend Royaume does with other members he doesnt like... it is always a good thing to wish cancer to others just 'cos they wrote sth on a hairloss forum. I am disappointed...

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh oh, so we also have somebody with brain on this forum, after all... NOT A SINGLE PROOF OF THIS LOTION WORKING, NOT A SINGLE PICTURE, NOTHING... BUT HEY, SPIGACLOWN AND BEPS SAID THEY SAW SECRET PICTURES, SO YEAH, THIS LOTION WILL SAVE US

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunatelly hope won't restore our hair, man... better being realistic and being aware this crap won't work, than just waiting for a "cure" which is not coming... that's how i see it... I am just starting accepting my baldness, guess I'll be better off just dealing with it than continuosly make illusions about getting them back some day

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunatelly hope won't restore our hair, man... better being realistic and being aware this crap won't work, than just waiting for a "cure" which is not coming... that's how i see it... I am just starting accepting my baldness, guess I'll be better off just dealing with it than continuosly make illusions about getting them back some day

I do understand your pain. And I also share it. It's a shame that the science hasn't got any further than it has. But hope is the last thing to grasp on. I hope and wish there will be a breakthrough next year.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It gets said on this forum often but bears repeating: your mindset has no impact on the lotion or its efficacy, just how you'll respond emotionally when we actual find that out. Some people take a more cynical, pragmatic approach to waiting for treatments, others choose to be a bit more positive. If being positive helps those people cope even a little bit with their situation, then that's what it is. If the lotion defies the odds and actually works, their positivity is rewarded and you'll be thrilled to disavow your skepticism. Of course neither approach really matters except to that person.

So again, I really don't understand the point of trying to manage another person's expectations or mindset.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is batshit crazy. It is giving me crippling depression, autism and tourette syndrome...
To add something to discussion. I think, that if Fidia will give report. They will release it "fairly" soon before actually giving it on the market. If they release pictures of people having good results and then they write: Available in Q3 2018. Oh, man they would be destroyed by the frustrating mails and calls they would get. So they will probably release results of their study and maybe next month they will start selling it.
My overly optimistic view is release in November. Pessimistic view is, that they will come to conclusion of not being effective enough to deal with all the stability etc. issues. Last year on this date I gave a guess of release to May 2017... How wrong I was... How naive...

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread is batshit crazy. It is giving me crippling depression, autism and tourette syndrome...
To add something to discussion. I think, that if Fidia will give report. They will release it "fairly" soon before actually giving it on the market. If they release pictures of people having good results and then they write: Available in Q3 2018. Oh, man they would be destroyed by the frustrating mails and calls they would get. So they will probably release results of their study and maybe next month they will start selling it.
My overly optimistic view is release in November. Pessimistic view is, that they will come to conclusion of not being effective enough to deal with all the stability etc. issues. Last year on this date I gave a guess of release to May 2017... How wrong I was... How naive...

We must trust Brotzu on this, he said that it would be released fairly soon so maybe we will get it in November/December. It would be better for us to use it as soon as possible, because some of us are running out of time.