Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is anyone that has read the Russian patent and understands it please let us know if there is any mention of liposomes.

Or if anyone finds the actual document do post a link or attach the document.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New season delayed till early 2018, no official premier date yet. I can feel the anticipation by the fans after last season's cliffhanger.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other day I started to read around page 350 when people though the lotion was 3 months away. It broke my f*****g heart, a lot of guys were in the edge and needed it imediatly. We need to stick together in this f*****g nightmare, guys. The very least we can expect is maintenance, big promises were made by the doctor, anything below maintenance will be a straight up lie in my opinion. Stay strong my friends :)

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is anyone that has read the Russian patent and understands it please let us know if there is any mention of liposomes.

Or if anyone finds the actual document do post a link or attach the document.

The patent does not contain in any form an Anti-DHT like the S-Equol or a skin penetrator / carrier like the cathionic liposomes, nor an helper of phospho-lypidic chains like the L-Carnitine (exclusive of Brotzu's Lotion).
In the Russian patent, no one of the 16 examples of compositions contains DGLA, even though it's mentioned GLA and AA.
That patent, IMHO, is useful to explain better how DGLA can improve hair growth; Brotzu said it was a stimulator of the keratine's production; very interesting, in this regard, an e-book I was reading some days ago, this is an extract:

Screenshot_20170713-104910.png

However, that patent explains way better the real effectiveness on hair growth by DGLA. It redirects to a lot of studies:

" Activity with respect to cyclooxygenases: exemplary is the technique based on the use of a biological material (epidermis) incubated in the presence of C14 arachidonic acid; the hydroxy acids formed are extracted and separated by HPLC chromatography (Huang M. et al, Cancer Res., 51, pp 813-819 (1991) or identified by radioimmunoassays (Lysz T. W. and Needleman P. J., in Neurochim., 38, pp 1,111-1,117 (1982). Also exemplary is the test described in the article "Nitric Oxide Activates Cyclo-oxygenase Enzymes", by D. Salvameni et al, Proc. Natl. Sci. USA, Vol. 90, pp 7,240-7,244, August 1993.

(...)

The cyclooxygenase stimulators or agonists are preferably selected from among the Arachidonic Acid metabolites, nitric oxide and nitric oxide-donating compounds, stanozolol, glutathione-donating compounds, neuropeptides and in particular vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP), calcium, ionophores, anthocyanosides.
"

Just to remind the slides and the references of prof. Brotzu:

Diagram.jpg

The name of the reactions are written in green. Just pick the name and pair them with the references in the extract, et voilà.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let´s hold on a bit more, I feel we are close. Maybe we will get it before the year has ended.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@sangan89 are you mentally retarded or why you feel forced to dislike every single post in this thread?

I do not "dislike every single post in this thread", dude... I dislike posts I dislike 'cos they say BS, and I like posts I like 'cos they say reasonable things.
If you say BS, like in this case, you get a dislike... just deal with it, it's not a big deal :)

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If only Fidia could give us some kind of update, just a sign of life ya know. I know they probably don't care about us but with such a buzz, saying "Yeah peace till 2018 we will tell you then if it maybe perhaps works''.. Just a little message saying "Yeah things are coming along'' or something :(

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion should better hit the market in the next 4-5 months. There is something going on... something big is coming. There is no offical company update since May 2017.