Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Извините, я не знаю английского (google tr).
На одном российском форуме в 2006 году была ссылка на патент 1997 года. Был такой же состав. Pge1, dgla и т. Д.

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Извините, я не знаю английского (google tr).
На одном российском форуме в 2006 году была ссылка на патент 1997 года. Был такой же состав. Pge1, dgla и т. Д.
Great!
I can understand only four words: angliiskogo (english?), rossiiskom forume (russian forum?) and patent.
I can practice my Russian here, as well. Who would have thought that?
Thank you, hairlosstalk!
Спасибо!

Last edited:

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I do not know English (google tr). At one Russian forum in 2006, there was a 1997 patent reference. There was the same composition. Pge1, dgla, and so on.

GallagherN

My Regimen
Reaction score
7th sense it is useless you keep disliking each of my posts, i dont give a sh*t about how many likes or dislikes i get... but since you disliked, tell me... where has this clown disappeared? he claims having seen amazing pictures, doesnt post them and just disappears? where is this clown?
Seriously one thing I don't understand about yourself, why do you go to the ends of the earth and put so much energy into saying what you say a thousand times, I've seen you on here and everywhere else, can't you help yourself? You seriously must be sad inside, you can actually feel the negativity pouring out the screen whenever you say things, I don't even think you've said anything positive, you've said your piece time ago, people have seen it, the urge to repeat yourself is just weird, stop complaining and just leave it Haha, if I had your attitude I'd be a right miserable arsehair

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After seeing the Russian guy talk about how there are patents for this a long time ago and I looked it up. Well I saw an update of the brotzu lotion from Mar 29 2017... It has the ingredients they used for stabilizers as well

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After seeing the Russian guy talk about how there are patents for this a long time ago and I looked it up. Well I saw an update of the brotzu lotion from Mar 29 2017... It has the ingredients they used for stabilizers as well

So looks like I was right after all saying this lotion is crap, lol

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is that? If anything I would think this is a good thing, it means they've been testing the stabilizers for a while now, which seems to be the last step before trying to get it on the market.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you stupid or are you stupid? This is good news considering how long the trials have been going on and the patent was updated a few months ago? If anything that's good news not bad news smart one

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had this dream last night... That this lotion was released and actually worked like a charm and my hair became a beautiful mane again flowing in the wind.... I feel like everyone on here has had this dream atleast once.