Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much political speculation, not enough theory. This place is better when we're trying to understand the mechanism or mode of action of any proposed treatment and what that tells us about current and any possible future treatments. And also what we can do to implement any of the knowledge today without sitting around on our hands waiting for all the perpetual swirling bullshit to finally settle.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, you can wait and hope, but all we'll get in 2018 is that we'll be balder and poorer, 'cos we'll spend money on these new BS product which won't work at all as usually
Keep your sweet pennies in the bank and watch us burn our cash in peace.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like when you got a detention in school & had to write something 500 times

Should just make rebel kids read this thread & see the same sh*t 500 times on every page & they'll also get exposure to the extreme spectrums of autism, Asperger's & bipolar all in one. Great punishment.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow 500 pages of madness, i remember looking up that thread at 150 pages or so and nearly believed in it.

Glad i didn't tho, I'm 10 months into minoxidil and 7 into finasteride and got 2 or 3 years of hair loss reversed. If I were to wait for any of the upcoming treatments without being on current ones i think I'd have offed my self by now.

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion is perfect for me, approaching NW2, Brotzu says it stops hair loss, I am 21, and Fidia sits on it without releasing any news, hell.

Jay2016

Reaction score
@Swoop From reading your posts you seem like a highly knowledgeable guy with respect to the potential upcoming treatments - what's your opinion on this one? If ever released do you think this has the constituents to sustain maintenance?

It'd be great to hear your personal opinion on this....

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@tomcat

TOMC.png

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
7th sense it is useless you keep disliking each of my posts, i dont give a sh*t about how many likes or dislikes i get... but since you disliked, tell me... where has this clown disappeared? he claims having seen amazing pictures, doesnt post them and just disappears? where is this clown?