Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wasted a few minutes trying to catch up on the last few pages and get some real feedback as opposed to your back and forth nonsense. Guys, whether you defend or knock brotzu, you're just grasping at things you know nothing about. You're wasting your time defending your positions which have ZERO impact on the lotion's release. Come on, lets just stick to some of the info we hear getting released via Fidia or bellacapelli, instead of wasting your time bickering between each other.

The lotion is coming 2018. I suggest to just sub to 7thSense posts because he's the only one who updates here. The people subbing to this thread to get notifications and then complain that too many people are posting things, they need to all to sub to the only person who updates. Makes no sense to sub to the entire thread when only one member updates. This way you or anyone else don't waste any time. Just my 2c.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wasted a few minutes trying to catch up on the last few pages and get some real feedback as opposed to your back and forth nonsense. Guys, whether you defend or knock brotzu, you're just grasping at things you know nothing about. You're wasting your time defending your positions which have ZERO impact on the lotion's release. Come on, lets just stick to some of the info we hear getting released via Fidia or bellacapelli, instead of wasting your time bickering between each other.

Bellicapelli Forum is a joke man, no real updates there only people coming out of nowhere saying they saw exclusive pictures of people treated with brotzu lotion that went from nw4 to nw1 in a month... they are just trolling every of us...

And that 7thSense guy is also one of those trolls

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bellicapelli Forum is a joke man, no real updates there only people coming out of nowhere saying they saw exclusive pictures of people treated with brotzu lotion that went from nw4 to nw1 in a month... they are just trolling every of us...

And that 7thSense guy is also one of those trolls
But they never said those results happened in a month...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We must reach 500 and sacrifice a forum member to Teh Mighty Lord Brotzu!!!

@worm wow you mean people here should behave in a rational manner and give the thread a rest? 500 page goal denier confirmed. Burn him at the stake, boys. We have our sacrifice. /s

Merpderp

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been trying to dig through the forum for the most recent official news, and I'm lost. Are we expecting an actual product release in 2018 or trial data? Can someone elaborate when the latest study is said to be complete? What did fidia actually say in regards to a release date? Halp

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been trying to dig through the forum for the most recent official news, and I'm lost. Are we expecting an actual product release in 2018 or trial data? Can someone elaborate when the latest study is said to be complete? What did fidia actually say in regards to a release date? Halp

This is so sad holy sh*t, but i am laughing my as off hahahahah

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
nye2.gif

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are getting closer and closer. Fidia, Follica, Shiseido and it seems that ALL of them will be launched in 2018.

It will be a great year.

LOL, you can wait and hope, but all we'll get in 2018 is that we'll be balder and poorer, 'cos we'll spend money on these new BS product which won't work at all as usually

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god this guy is so annoying. We get it, Sangan, you are not adding anything new really, we know where you stand here. Why don't you just wait until it releases and say "I told you so"?

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations for the 500 pages

so we reached the 500 pages goal... longest thread on this forum... and on the BELLICAPELLI joke-forum also record thread... well, this Brotzu lotion has been hyped enough by these forums, I guess now Fidia can really release it and can make a bilion profit in like a week... who cares if then it doesn't work ahah

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
qDBa1EP.jpg