Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
It seems Brotzu will be far from being as effective as Finas/Dutas and minoxidil. However I suppose it can be a decent option for those with very mild hair loss or that just can't stand the sides from the aforementioned. However do you guys think it can be synergistic or complimentary to finas/minoxidil?

No offence my friend but how the flying f are we supposed to know that?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad there are also people with common sense in here.
You mean people that have no intelligence at all? You guys are idiots I'm going to be honest.
As a science major and having some knowledge on the pharmaceutical perspective you guys make me lose brain cells. That's like saying a patient with arthritis in his knee can only take medicine orally. He can't get it injected or put a "lotion" on cause that's ridiculous it won't work so you say lol.
Oh and on top of that Follica is making a whole different treatment effecting other pathways than brotzu lotion. How would you know or try to convince people this won't work? Are you a f*****g scientist? Didn't think so just shut up and wait for what the pharmaceutical company says. Lotions for cosmetics and Rx lotions work for many diseases so why the hellnwould you think there would be no chance brotzu lotion works? Lol how does minoxidil work? Its applied to your head correct?
And one more thing companies won't just stop with research cause someone else is trying a different thing than them it just means there treatment needs to be more effective to get more money.. If follica or replicel were more effective then Brotzu people would prefer those and use them as well.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
imagine the lotion kills 1000 brain cells per every follicle you recover
would still take it

f*** brains. Hair is what really matters.

(I'm not serious its a joke. I find it humorous because of the absurdity. Its also not my joke it's a rephrased quote from this film:
)

Last edited:

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone banned me because i have different opinion.
Because i have written that there is no serious proof that this thing is going to work. This thread is for jokes and memes. Nothing more.
I don't give a f*** about your opinion and if somebody will ban my account again. An another poster got banned and they sent him a message that they banned him because he disagreed with the great Swoop. We can't even dislike his shitty posts. Wtf is going on with this forum? They repeat the same mistakes as btt. Time to go back to hlh.
If you believe in this lotion your brain cells are already fucked up tho.

Man, I think this forum and other hairloss forum like the bellicapelli italian joke have economic interests behind these products. Can't imagine what that is, but might be they already have some kind of agreement to promote the Brotzu and rising interest.in it so that, when it will be released without any proof, ppl on these forums will still buy it. I am not saying the brotzu lotion is a scam, it will probably work to.the extent a cosmetic can work, i.e. 1-2% of hair improving in.thickness and.stuff like that... like those stupid antiacne cream to put on your face before sleeping and thise shitty rejuvenating cosmetic creams... i also got banned on the bellicapelli cos i was saying this lotzu is just BS

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I think this forum and other hairloss forum like the bellicapelli italian joke have economic interests behind these products. Can't imagine what that is, but might be they already have some kind of agreement to promote the Brotzu and rising interest.in it so that, when it will be released without any proof, ppl on these forums will still buy it. I am not saying the brotzu lotion is a scam, it will probably work to.the extent a cosmetic can work, i.e. 1-2% of hair improving in.thickness and.stuff like that... like those stupid antiacne cream to put on your face before sleeping and thise shitty rejuvenating cosmetic creams... i also got banned on the bellicapelli cos i was saying this lotzu is just BS

You clearly have to much spare time. Nobody gives a f*** about your opinion or how many forums you got banned from.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Throwing out a percentage that you've pulled out of your *** about the lotion's efficacy is a joke. We don't know anything about it. There's no basis for that kind of speculation. Even though you think you're making a reasonable estimate, you're just playing pin the tail on the donkey. It's a waste of everyone's time.

For the couple people on this thread who are insanely negative - why do you keep reading, let alone posting here? If you dismiss the lotion out of hand as a 'scam' and think people with an open mind are paid shills, just leave. While there is a still a chance that this can be an effective treatment, the absence of evidence notwithstanding, people are going to choose to believe it and try to be optimistic. It's not that diccocult a concept to grasp really.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Throwing out a percentage that you've pulled out of your *** about the lotion's efficacy is a joke. We don't know anything about it. There's no basis for that kind of speculation. Even though you think you're making a reasonable estimate, you're just playing pin the tail on the donkey. It's a waste of everyone's time.

For the couple people on this thread who are insanely negative - why do you keep reading, let alone posting here? If you dismiss the lotion out of hand as a 'scam' and think people with an open mind are paid shills, just leave. While there is a still a chance that this can be an effective treatment, the absence of evidence notwithstanding, people are going to choose to believe it and try to be optimistic. It's not that diccocult a concept to grasp really.

I tell you why these parasites are still here. They are even more optimistic then we are. They just want to read optimistic posts over and over again.

If they truly thought that this lotion is bs, then they are really fkced up by coming always back.
Show some self respect and don't come back if many readers of this thread keep telling you to shut the fkck up. Don't you feel ashamed? If almost everyone here told me to shut the fkck up I would immediately leave.

If you still don't understand it:

@Pithikas and @sangan89 you are clowns and nobody gives a f*** on your opinion. Nobody likes you. Everytime these clowns post something I only read BS BS BS BS BS. Don't waste your time if members keep telling you to shut up. and now again. shut up... GOT IT NOW ? :D

You guys act like if you were raped by some Italians using this lotion to penetrate you.

Last edited:

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's kind of a self protection to say this lotion is bullshit, scam etc. I think some people try to convince themselves and others it's a scam cause they are really frustrated about no effective safe treatments. There are a lot of these guys in hairloss forums I noticed. With scam lotions as Kelopesia being released I can understand the scepticism though.

Now I'm not saying to not be critical, as you always should be when you buy something with you hard earned money. Just motivate your answers and back it up with some evidence instead of screaming scam scam..

The science behind this lotion makes a lot of sense to me. Now let's wait before this comes out, then the pessimitic people can see (possible) results from other users and decide..

g.i joey

Reaction score
Both sides are equally as wrong, if you guys wanna take anything from the previous "breakthrough" treatments that never flourished is that you shouldn't be putting all your eggs in one basket. No one knows more than anyone else right now so chill out with your entitled opinions, cause that's all they are, opinions.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently, as long as you are pro BROTZU lotion, you are allowed to insult people for their opinions on this forum. Instead, if you are skeptical about the lotion, you get banned even if you do not insult and use proper language. I guess the forum really has economic interests behind these products, then...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone banned me because i have different opinion.

I have some bad news bro. Someone banned you because you act very rude and go on a rampage disliking every single post of a user that you don't like, even if they post normal stuff. Has nothing to do with your opinion. It's the bad behavior. If we were all standing in a room together in real life, I'm almost certain that you would behave differently, or else you would very likely inspire someone to fight you. I think the idea is to have that level of respect for others on here, online, in order to keep things civil.

Sorry they didn't tell you why you were banned and instead you had to hear it from me. People don't just come together and report someone on here because they have an alternate opinion. There are quite a few other anti-brotzu members and they aren't all banned. Bad, disrespectful behavior will get you reported and banned. Period.

Whether or not you are banned is your problem. I'm just telling you why it happened. Take it or leave it.

Last edited: