Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
@Christian Miller why do you come back here if you don't believe in this product? There are many other threads about other products which you can follow. I never followed this turkish lotion for example because i thought it would not work but other did and thats fine. I just ignored it and I never went there and told them that they are a bunch of idiots. I think hope is important while dealing with hairloss and if they have a bit of hope to get their hair back I wont destroy it just by posting nonsense. If you have a medical argumentation that the brotzu lotion does not work, then go on, please enlight me! And maybe I will change my opinion about the lotion but until then I will happily hope for this lotion to work and I do believe that it will. It wont be the cure but it will be my bridge until better stuff is out and thats fine. As long as it does work better than at least minoxidil, it's a huge improvemet to the current regime we have.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah, blah...
There is no f-ing evidence, but the Brotzu believers ain't going away any time soon.
2018 is approaching. Can't you just wait and stop coming full circle every single week?

Imagine that on BELLICAPELLI italian forum they even banned me 'cos I kept saying there is no evidence of Brotzu working... Might be that some forums have economic interests behind these products, since they fight so hard in claiming they would work even without any scientific evidence?

Newerah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine that on BELLICAPELLI italian forum they even banned me 'cos I kept saying there is no evidence of Brotzu working... Might be that some forums have economic interests behind these products, since they fight so hard in claiming they would work even without any scientific evidence?
People want new treatments, new alternatives to minoxidil and finasteride...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Finasteride is f*****g aweful somebody please bring brotzu lotion to me

True, the sides are not fun, but there is no arguing that it works and works well. People wonder why its always DHT this or androgens that its because nothing even approaches the evidence and results of finasteride. Nothing.
If you could get finasteride results minus the sides you would be onto something.

Ramy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im out of the subject, but I need some help..
its about 4 months since i left finasteride but the side effects remains, im eating healthy, doing sport but still have the sexcual desfunction.
according to your experince, how long the side effects remain after leaving the drug?

INT

Reaction score
Im out of the subject, but I need some help..
its about 4 months since i left finasteride but the side effects remains, im eating healthy, doing sport but still have the sexcual desfunction.
according to your experince, how long the side effects remain after leaving the drug?

Over one year off now. Sides still there but it is getting better slowly. I recommend you to visit swolesource.com.

Newerah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over one year off now. Sides still there but it is getting better slowly. I recommend you to visit swolesource.com.
Over one yesr off and still sides? We want this kind of drugs? Urgentlly we need new treatments/alternatives to treat safer and more efficacy androgenetic alopecia.

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try living in a country where you have to pay nosebleed prices for shitty licensed minoxidil and finasteride. So much for the generics.

Crossing every bone in my body that this works.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i
Try living in a country where you have to pay nosebleed prices for shitty licensed minoxidil and finasteride. So much for the generics.

Crossing every bone in my body that this works.

it just won't, deal with it... finasteride will be the only aoption available for at least the next 10 years bra

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might be a clown, but I am starting wondering whether that BelliCapelli forum might have some economic interests behind this Brotzu lotion to promote it at such an extent without any proof of it working. And they ban whoever says it won't work since after 5 years there is no single proof of it working... I might be a clown, but that forum is a joke...

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might be a clown, but I am starting wondering whether that BelliCapelli forum might have some economic interests behind this Brotzu lotion to promote it at such an extent without any proof of it working. And they ban whoever says it won't work since after 5 years there is no single proof of it working... I might be a clown, but that forum is a joke...

It's not working... so what? now we got your point... Thank you. Anything else you want to tell us?

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems Brotzu will be far from being as effective as Finas/Dutas and minoxidil. However I suppose it can be a decent option for those with very mild hair loss or that just can't stand the sides from the aforementioned. However do you guys think it can be synergistic or complimentary to finas/minoxidil?