Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got banned on the Bellicapelli italian forum which is a joke, they ban whoever tries to say brotzu is BS so don't really care... I would also have liked to mock you brotzu blind believers... I could also come back next week and starting say "hey guys I was wrong I saw pictures from a guy which used the secret Brotzu lotion and got back to NW1, it's a miracle", and mock you all folks... I just won't, 'cos I don't like these stupid games, we are all here 'cos we have a common problem which all of us is desperatly trying to fix, and I don't want to inspire you fake hopes out of a joke, 'cos this problem is a serious one I don't like to play with, at least for me...

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got banned on the Bellicapelli italian forum which is a joke, they ban whoever tries to say brotzu is BS so don't really care... I would also have liked to mock you brotzu blind believers... I could also come back next week and starting say "hey guys I was wrong I saw pictures from a guy which used the secret Brotzu lotion and got back to NW1, it's a miracle", and mock you all folks... I just won't, 'cos I don't like these stupid games, we are all here 'cos we have a common problem which all of us is desperatly trying to fix, and I don't want to inspire you fake hopes out of a joke, 'cos this problem is a serious one I don't like to play with, at least for me...

Why are you always writing the same fkicng sh*t over and over again?
You can just copy and paste your posts. Always the same bullshit. It does not get better....Accept it.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And why do you reply constantly? Why do you still insult?
You psycho piece of sh*t stop trolling with your shitty lotion.

79 messages and 102 dislikes... Man that's a new record here xDDDD

It means that every message from you is worth like sh*t

tenor.gif

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've given up on this lotion.

Whether or not it works isn't even relevant. I'm tired of the lack of execution here. THAT'S what I have lost faith in. Also, most importantly, I don't see any accountability. I hope Fidia paid Brotzu a shitload of money for the patent so at least they feel pressure of sunk costs, but if not... :\

If they had committed to a date, a deadline, or even offered a milestone, I'd feel so much better, but I don't see anything stopping them from being in phase 2 for however long they want. And I don't see anything from preventing Fidia or the Professor from reiterating that it will be out "soon."

So all that considered, it doesn't make sense to hold my breath for them. If they have a grand plan, then power to them. But I can only draw conclusions based on what they've given me and what I see.

In contrast, when Shiseido says 2018, I don't think they're f*****g around. Regardless of whether or not they succeed, I trust that they are plowing ahead at full steam to hit the deadline. I mean they have R&D problems too. They were even promised phase 2 data from Replicel and got fucked. Regardless, full steam ahead. I salute them.

Edit: @ohmanohno - dislike me just for posting my own opinion. Nice, bro.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
What lack of execution? Sounds like your expectations were set a little too high. Fidia has released a stamement explaining that they were still testing the product and to expect news in or around 2018...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What lack of execution? Sounds like your expectations were set a little too high. Fidia has released a stamement explaining that they were still testing the product and to expect news in or around 2018...

That statement was released half a year ago. I don't know if you were around back then, but we were expecting data or a release at that time. That announcement was essentially just telling us that they are delaying. If you look at the title of this entire thread, we expected release last year. And this isn't even taking into account how long the professor has been sitting on this lotion. I think the progress per unit time is slow. By the way, I can set my expectations however I want, as a matter of fact.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure, set Your expectations for next week or even 2 months from now. Just spare us your tears in this isn't released. Not sure who said this would be released in 2016 but I'd bet it wasn't someone from fidia which is the only source that matters

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, set Your expectations for next week or even 2 months from now. Just spare us your tears in this isn't released. Not sure who said this would be released in 2016 but I'd bet it wasn't someone from fidia which is the only source that matters

I'm surprised that you think my expectations are unrealistic and yet you expect me to just glance over your statement of "sparing [my] tears"? That's a far cry from what I posted, which was hardly emotional or overly dramatized. It seems as though - and I mean this in the most objective way possible - that you are the one in this scenario having escalated reactions, especially when it comes to a criticism of this product or the people associated with it.

By the way, I'm happy that you agree with me about my ability to choose my own expectations. I just want to clarify, however, that I never mentioned anything as outrageous as next week or even in the next two months. Practically speaking, I'm concerned about using the lotion. I don't think it is unfair to say that I find their execution slow, given the fact that we are awaiting an announcement on the completion of the development of the product, not even the scaling up and release. Those are additional steps that would obviously be carried out after the end of the current study and any additional studies that follow.

Regardless, and again, I just want to stress, that my interpretation of the situation is my opinion, which I presented in a fairly respectable manner. As far as I can tell, you haven't paid me the compliment of replying in a civil manner.

Why don't we then just end our conversation with each other?

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm surprised that you think my expectations are unrealistic and yet you expect me to just glance over your statement of "sparing [my] tears"? That's a far cry from what I posted, which was hardly emotional or overly dramatized. It seems as though - and I mean this in the most objective way possible - that you are the one in this scenario having escalated reactions, especially when it comes to a criticism of this product or the people associated with it.

By the way, I'm happy that you agree with me about my ability to choose my own expectations. I just want to clarify, however, that I never mentioned anything as outrageous as next week or even in the next two months. Practically speaking, I'm concerned about using the lotion. I don't think it is unfair to say that I find their execution slow, given the fact that we are awaiting an announcement on the completion of the development of the product, not even the scaling up and release. Those are additional steps that would obviously be carried out after the end of the current study and any additional studies that follow.

Regardless, and again, I just want to stress, that my interpretation of the situation is my opinion, which I presented in a fairly respectable manner. As far as I can tell, you haven't paid me the compliment of replying in a civil manner.

Why don't we then just end our conversation with each other?

Let it go, bro... If you have something to say against this lotion, be prepared to just be insulted or being said your opinion is worth a sh*t...

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a super optimist on this one. Maybe it's desperation, but we'll see.

With that said, I do something get these second-guessing feels. Is it too good to be true? We've had big pharma / cosmetics companies looking for a cure for years, and out of nowhere this guy happens to stumble over a game changer. Oh well, happy accidents do happen.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We must reach 500 and sacrifice a forum member to Teh Mighty Lord Brotzu!!!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wasted a few minutes trying to catch up on the last few pages and get some real feedback as opposed to your back and forth nonsense. Guys, whether you defend or knock brotzu, you're just grasping at things you know nothing about. You're wasting your time defending your positions which have ZERO impact on the lotion's release. Come on, lets just stick to some of the info we hear getting released via Fidia or bellacapelli, instead of wasting your time bickering between each other.