Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I do not know English (google tr). At one Russian forum in 2006, there was a 1997 patent reference. There was the same composition. Pge1, dgla, and so on.

So let me get that right. Brotzu claims that he invented the lotion by an accident while he was searching for a drug against diabetes. So he is lying. Maybe it's a big scam and he tried to get some money from Fidia. Maybe that#s the reason why there are no pictures because the lotion doesn't do sh*t. :(

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
so it works ?

red%2Bdress%2Bgirls%2Bhot%2Basian.jpg

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't the purpose of a patent precisely that no one else can patent the same thing?

Nope, doesn't work like that... if you filed a patent in Russia, doesn't mean you cannot copy it in another country where the patent has not be registered... patent is a national protection, except within EU where they are usually recognized across the Union... and if that russian patent would have worked, of course they would have filed it in other countries so as to get monopoly also there... the fact that they didn't even bother to extend the protection proves the lotion is just crap

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, doesn't work like that... if you filed a patent in Russia, doesn't mean you cannot copy it in another country where the patent has not be registered... patent is a national protection, except within EU where they are usually recognized across the Union... and if that russian patent would have worked, of course they would have filed it in other countries so as to get monopoly also there... the fact that they didn't even bother to extend the protection proves the lotion is just crap
Are we even sure is the same lotion? I took a look and did not see either equol or Dgla in the formula

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So let me get that right. Brotzu claims that he invented the lotion by an accident while he was searching for a drug against diabetes. So he is lying. Maybe it's a big scam and he tried to get some money from Fidia. Maybe that#s the reason why there are no pictures because the lotion doesn't do sh*t. :(

PRECISELY. SO there's some people which uses brain in here

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inventors:
Duranton, Albert (Paris, FR)
De Lacharriere, Olivier (Paris, FR)
Application Number:
08/886157
Publication Date:
10/15/2002
Filing Date:
06/30/1997
Export Citation:
Click for automatic bibliography generation
Assignee:
Societe l'Oreal S.A. (Paris, FR)

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, read it.
Basically, it's based on lipoxygenase inhibitors/stimulators and cyclooxygenase stimulators/inhibitors. So, yes it apparented to Brotzu (DGLA, PGE) but not exactly the same formulas (no keratin, etc.) and no mention of sonicators if not mistaken.
English is not my first language I was having problems understanding most of it, technical and quimical language :( thank you for clarifying

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu's original patent has been updated during the period of the clinical trials, has it not?

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, read it.
Basically, it's based on lipoxygenase inhibitors/stimulators and cyclooxygenase stimulators/inhibitors. So, yes it apparented to Brotzu (DGLA, PGE) but not exactly the same formulas (no keratin, etc.) and no mention of sonicators if not mistaken.

yes, but the real deal is that the components of the BROTZU which are supposed to have a (very small and debatable) scientific basis for working, are already in the Russian patent. That leaves aside some small compunds which cannot make a huge difference...

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
A new story arc has begun around page 500, a mysterious Russian patent from 20 years ago shows itself to add even more confusion for the passengers of the Brotzu lotion thread.
Is the Brotzu lotion just stolen from the depths of the siberian tundra?
Did the italian maverick improve the slavic alchemy for hairloss to bring it to the 21st century and unleash it at the entire world?
Stay tuned for the next 50 pages!

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A new story arc has begun around page 500, a mysterious Russian patent from 20 years ago shows itself to add even more confusion for the passengers of the Brotzu lotion thread.
Is the Brotzu lotion just stolen from the depths of the siberian tundra?
Did the italian maverick improve the slavic alchemy for hairloss to bring it to the 21st century and unleash it at the entire world?
Stay tuned for the next 50 pages!
I can feel a series of novels coming up:

The Brotzu Chronicles