Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We must trust Brotzu on this, he said that it would be released fairly soon so maybe we will get it in November/December. It would be better for us to use it as soon as possible, because some of us are running out of time.

It would be great but it would also be enough to give an update with some results. Waiting will not be the problem if you know for sure that this lotion will hit the market in Q1 2018.

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be great but it would also be enough to give an update with some results. Waiting will not be the problem if you know for sure that this lotion will hit the market in Q1 2018.

This. I wouldnt even care about the 2 year delay if it actually works. But when constant delaying is just ignoring the elephant in the room, that`s another thing.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We must trust Brotzu on this, he said that it would be released fairly soon so maybe we will get it in November/December. It would be better for us to use it as soon as possible, because some of us are running out of time.
Brotzu is the one who claimed the release in 2016. Every interview he says, that it will be soon. I don´t trust any statement about release from Brotzu. Fidia is the one releasing it and I think Brotzu have as much info about release as all of us.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say that now. But imagine situation like this: Tomorrow will fidia give update. Pictures of awesome results and date of release march 2018. You will be all yes, yes, yes. But after about month? You hair will be slowly going to shitfuck, you will know, that there is actually something, that works on it, but you can´t have it for another half year.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say that now. But imagine situation like this: Tomorrow will fidia give update. Pictures of awesome results and date of release march 2018. You will be all yes, yes, yes. But after about month? You hair will be slowly going to shitfuck, you will know, that there is actually something, that works on it, but you can´t have it for another half year.
It would suck, but honestly I really wouldn't care if after that half year I could use a product that would improve my hair immensely. In fact, I would feel blessed since it would be the first product with any real significance to be released in over 20 years.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia ist the one who says it's out or not and they clearly stat that they approximately finish their research in 2018. So it could be start of 2018 or nearly 2019, don't get why everybody thinks that it will be out soon without any updates at all. Brotzu talks a lot, but he is not in charge of it anymore, so we have to definitely wait till 2018 maybe more..

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would suck, but honestly I really wouldn't care if after that half year I could use a product that would improve my hair immensely.
And wouldn´t you try to write fidia if there is any possibility to obtain it earlier? They would be smashed by calls and emails for 6 months.
In fact, I would feel blessed since it would be the first product with any real significance to be released in over 20 years.
This is the reason why it would marketing itself really fast. You don´t need 3-4 months of commercials first to convince people to try your product.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And wouldn´t you try to write fidia if there is any possibility to obtain it earlier? They would be smashed by calls and emails for 6 months.

This is the reason why it would marketing itself really fast. You don´t need 3-4 months of commercials first to convince people to try your product.
That's true, if it is released and works well then mainstream media should be picking it up quickly, basically providing the promotion for the lotion freely.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's true, if it is released and works well then mainstream media should be picking it up quickly, basically providing the promotion for the lotion freely.
They probably couldn't produce enough for the high demand once it is out

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Patience. There will be an update pretty soon. This is not a coincidence. Alternative lotion works good, beps words, brotzus words, spigas words,. Come on, if you really think they are all lying then you must be stupid as f*ck. I am not saying that this is the cure but the question is how well will it work? Lime finasteride, like minoxidil? even better than both of them?

This is not a shitty turkish clown university. It was mentioned many times before but you cannot risk your reputation, especially not the name of Brotzu. idiots like bitchkas or Sangay know sh*t about Brotzu or his family. After some research I found out how important this name is.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Patience. There will be an update pretty soon. This is not a coincidence. Alternative lotion works good, beps words, brotzus words, spigas words,. Come on, if you really think they are all lying then you must be stupid as f*ck. I am not saying that this is the cure but the question is how well will it work? Lime finasteride, like minoxidil? even better than both of them?

This is not a shitty turkish clown university. It was mentioned many times before but you cannot risk your reputation, especially not the name of Brotzu. idiots like bitchkas or Sangay know sh*t about Brotzu or his family. After some research I found out how important this name is.

I do not need to insult people on a forum to reply to your bad arguments... I might not know the history of the Brotzu family, wow, but since I am a lawyer, I DO KNOW the history of FIDIA. Does any of you know about the miracle drug CRONASSIAL? Lol, it has been for years the most widely sold in Italy, doctors were prescribing it as a cure for every illness... they said it was miracolous... lol, too bad that after a while German authorities found out it was strictly related to several cases of complete paralysis on people that had taken it... and it was banned in all the world... do you know who had the patent for this drug and sold it? FIDIA... and do you know who was the doctor behind it? RITA LEVI MONTALCINI. No Brotzu. RITA LEVI MONTALCINI, nobel prize for medicine. And yet, huge scam by FIDIA. Of course after the scandal FIDIA went comletelly bankrupt... and know they are back with another magic lotion, this BROTZU lotion. But yeah, i know sh*t and you know everything for sure 'cos you googled giuseppe brotzu on the internet...

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MrV88 you can keep disliking my posts... I know you and your friend Royaume as well as many other users of this forum don't like when somebody does real information, supported by facts and proofs, but what I posted are FACTS... FIDIA has already been involved in a huge scam, causing deaths of several people due to his "miracolous drug" CRONASSIAL in the past... you and Royaume can keep calling FIDIA a "trustable" and "serious" pharma company, but people here, visiting this thread, should know the truth: FIDIA is not a trusable company at all... they went bankrupt already due to the CRONASSIAL scandal, and now they are back... I just give proofs of what I say, I understand you don't like this...

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Rita Levi-Montalcini founded the European Brain Research Institute in 2002, and then served as its president. Her role in this institute was at the center of some criticism from some parts of the scientific community in 2010. Controversies were raised about the cooperation of Levi-Montalcini with the Italian pharmaceutical industry Fidia. While working for Fidia, she improved the understanding of gangliosides.

Beginning in 1975, the scientist supported the drug Cronassial (a particular ganglioside) produced by Fidia from bovine brain tissue. Independent studies showed that the drug actually could be successful in treatment of intended diseases (periphrastic nervous system neuropathies). Years later, some patients under treatment with Cronassial reported a severe neurological syndrome (Guillain-Barré syndrome). As per the normal cautionary routine, Germany banned Cronassial in 1983, followed by other countries. Italy prohibited the drug only in 1993; at the same time, an investigation revealed that Fidia paid the Italian Ministry of Health for a quick approval of Cronassial and later paid for pushing use of the drug in treatment of diseases where it had not been tested. During the investigation, one of the witnesses spoke about the use of Levi-Montalcini as a sponsor for the drug, even suggesting that the Nobel prize could have been "sponsored", and serious criticism was levied at Levi-Montalcini."

Source: http://www.summagallicana.it/Embriologia/Rita_Levi_Montalcini/Rita_Levi_Montalcini_Engl.htm

Here it is your serious and trustable FIDIA company...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@sangan89, so your a lawyer huh? Buisness must be really bad since you got the time to be on a hair loss forum having lenghty conversations with yourself. Get it through your thick skull already - nobody gives a f*** bout your opinions. Teh Brotzu lotion is a scam, yer we heard you the first time...

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@sangan89, so your a lawyer huh? Buisness must be really bad since you got the time to be on a hair loss forum having lenghty conversations with yourself. Get it through your thick skull already - nobody gives a f*** bout your opinions. Teh Brotzu lotion is a scam, yer we heard you the first time...

maybe I'm on holidays my friend... and I didn't share my opinions, I shared FACTS to support my argument that fidia and brotzu cannot, or at least, should not easilly, be taken so seriously. On the contrary, haven't seen many FACTS from you and your fellow mates supporting the fact that fidia and brotzu have serious stuff, except "SPIGA92-clown said so", "BEPS-clown said so", "Brotzu said so" and "Jesus Christ visited me in my dream last night and said so"...

so, do you, mrv88, royaume, 7thsense and other clown own share in FIDIA, or what? 'cos to me, the facts I am sharing seem undisputable about FIDIA reputation and yet, you keep saying they are a very reputable and serious company...

Last edited:

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're certainly an obnoxious poster a lot of times. But what you just posted there is irrefutably interesting...

it is not the first time I am posting this stuff... I shared these facts on the italian Bellicapelli forum and got banned forever 5 minutes later, so I just decided not to post this anymore 'cos obviously this hairloss forum have some economic interests behind the sell of some products... but decided to give another try on this forum, let's see if it is going to happen the same here...

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@sangan89 You are a moron.
You come here and on the other fora pretending to be Mr.Know-it-all and you know not even half of what you say.
First and foremost, Cronassial was a drug totally developed by FIDIA Farmaceutici laboratories, isolated almost randomly from bovine's brain. The fault of what happened with that drug is completely of our "dear" Italy's government (of that time), persuaded to bypass the laws of drug's standards which that drug never satisfied anyway in the first place (so theorically it was never meant to be on the market). Then, yes, FIDIA paid 50 millions to our Noble prize winner Montalcini which was a valid scientist of neurology. Montalcini so was "corrupted" to enphasize FIDIA's works on neurologic drugs, such as Cronassial. And this is it, then what happened is history.

The situation debated here does not start from FIDIA's labs, so in the first place it is totally different. Here we have a reputable doctor well known in all the island of Sardegna, whose father "just" discovered the cure to malaria. Just ro remind you, finasteride's and minoxidil's positive effect on Androgenetic Alopecia was discovered by accident while using those drugs respectively for BPH and heart circulation disease. This time, that lotion was first formulated to treat diabethic ulceras and after the positive results, Brotzu and his assistants (and NOT FIDIA'S LABORATORIES) saw an increase of leg hairs where the remedy was applied, and then they tried it to treat alopecia. Then, and only then, after patent and results published, a company acquired the rights. The company is FIDIA, re-founded 3 times after what happened with Cronassial, after 3 turnovers of administrations and researchers in general. This FIDIA is not the company who launched Cronassial. And even if it was so, the remedy we're talking is invented and discovered by Brotzu and his crew, who are not linked, as far as I know since I live nearby Policlinico, with any pharma company. This remedy does not come from Fidia's lab.
Your analogy is a pathethic way to try to prove your points right, it is a shame that you prefer your personal pride and ego over the risk of getting arrested by the postal police for what you are saying against the company in your last comments (from which I keep my distance far).

Also, from my personal PoV, all pharmaceutical companies are sharks swimming in this nasty market in the same way. If we search every single name of them all or remember from the newspapers, we'll find a lot of unethic moves. Just picking the first Google results of Merck and GSK (respectively Finasteride's and Dutasteride's inventors):

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2004/11/...rug-giant-took-long-path-to-vioxx-recall.html

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...thkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals

So, following your logic, we should not trust even one of these companies because their past mistakes and everything, so we should not cure with their drugs at all. This reasoning is as ridiculous as what we read everyday in the fora by the people who love conspiracy theories and anti-scientific ways of thinking, such "New drugs to treat hair loss don't get marketed because the pharmas and dermatologists have a business with the current Finasteride and Minoxidil".

So, in this thread ordinary people (aka nobodies) even got to question a PHD doctor on his research and his scientidic methods and publications, at first I heard "Brotzu is only a vascular surgeon", then "He didn't have the knowings and the science when studying his hair loss searches", then even the story of spontaneous remission on ALL his Areata patients, then even the questions on why he sold the patent to FIDIA and not to Merck or GSK (even worse case if we follow your reasoning).
Sorry, I don't buy the "logic" behind these conspiracies, I can understand if we question the role of Beps, Spiga, and other obscure aspects, but I don't think that if the lotion won't work (which is however totally possible) it will be so because an old and different FIDIA was part of a scandal in the past, and I don't think you can even predict the outcome basing on that.
Truth is, you know nothing, like the rest of us. I suggest to you to GTFO quickly and maybe to edit/delete your posts because you are defaming a company who unfortunately revealed to read these fora.

EDIT: I would like to add also, that the fact that a cosmetic in general does not require this much time to get marketed, maybe means that the company is trying to redeem itself from the old mistakes. If they wanted to quickly re-escalate the classifieds of incomes, they should just have marketed the remedy with just the first words of Brotzu. What need is there to conduct any further trials if they just were trying to make some easy money?

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@sangan89 You are a moron.
You come here and on the other fora pretending to be Mr.Know-it-all and you know not even half of what you say.
First and foremost, Cronassial was a drug totally developed by FIDIA Farmaceutici laboratories, isolated almost randomly from bovine's brain. The fault of what happened with that drug is completely of our "dear" Italy's government (of that time), persuaded to bypass the laws of drug's standards which that drug never satisfied anyway in the first place (so theorically it was never meant to be on the market). Then, yes, FIDIA paid 50 millions to our Noble prize winner Montalcini which was a valid scientist of neurology. Montalcini so was "corrupted" to enphasize FIDIA's works on neurologic drugs, such as Cronassial. And this is it, then what happened is history.

The situation debated here does not start from FIDIA's labs, so in the first place it is totally different. Here we have a reputable doctor well known in all the island of Sardegna, whose father "just" discovered the cure to malaria. Just ro remind you, finasteride's and minoxidil's positive effect on Androgenetic Alopecia was discovered by accident while using those drugs respectively for BPH and heart circulation disease. This time, that lotion was first formulated to treat diabethic ulceras and after the positive results, Brotzu and his assistants (and NOT FIDIA'S LABORATORIES) saw an increase of leg hairs where the remedy was applied, and then they tried it to treat alopecia. Then, and only then, after patent and results published, a company acquired the rights. The company is FIDIA, re-founded 3 times after what happened with Cronassial, after 3 turnovers of administrations and researchers in general. This FIDIA is not the company who launched Cronassial. And even if it was so, the remedy we're talking is invented and discovered by Brotzu and his crew, who are not linked, as far as I know since I live nearby Policlinico, with any pharma company. This remedy does not come from Fidia's lab.
Your analogy is a pathethic way to try to prove your points right, it is a shame that you prefer your personal pride and ego over the risk of getting arrested by the postal police for what you are saying against the company in your last comments (from which I keep my distance far).

Also, from my personal PoV, all pharmaceutical companies are sharks swimming in this nasty market in the same way. If we search every single name of them all or remember from the newspapers, we'll find a lot of unethic moves. Just picking the first Google results of Merck and GSK (respectively Finasteride's and Dutasteride's inventors):

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2004/11/...rug-giant-took-long-path-to-vioxx-recall.html

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...thkline-fined-bribing-doctors-pharmaceuticals

So, following your logic, we should not trust even one of these companies because their past mistakes and everything, so we should not cure with their drugs at all. This reasoning is as ridiculous as what we read everyday in the fora by the people who love conspiracy theories and anti-scientific ways of thinking, such "New drugs to treat hair loss don't get marketed because the pharmas and dermatologists have a business with the current Finasteride and Minoxidil".

So, in this thread ordinary people (aka nobodies) even got to question a PHD doctor on his research and his scientidic methods and publications, at first I heard "Brotzu is only a vascular surgeon", then "He didn't have the knowings and the science when studying his hair loss searches", then even the story of spontaneous remission on ALL his Areata patients, then even the questions on why he sold the patent to FIDIA and not to Merck or GSK (even worse case if we follow your reasoning).
Sorry, I don't buy the "logic" behind these conspiracies, I can understand if we question the role of Beps, Spiga, and other obscure aspects, but I don't think that if the lotion won't work (which is however totally possible) it will be so because an old and different FIDIA was part of a scandal in the past, and I don't think you can even predict the outcome basing on that.
Truth is, you know nothing, like the rest of us. I suggest to you to GTFO quickly and maybe to edit/delete your posts because you are defaming a company who unfortunately revealed to read these fora.

EDIT: I would like to add also, that the fact that a cosmetic in general does not require this much time to get marketed, maybe means that the company is trying to redeem itself from the old mistakes. If they wanted to quickly re-escalate the classifieds of incomes, they should just have marketed the remedy with just the first words of Brotzu. What need is there to conduct any further trials if they just were trying to make some easy money?

LOL, I am not defaming nobody. I just posted facts, that are true, about what has happened in the past with FIDIA. There is no defamation as long as you report facts that are true. If i say Hitler killed the jews I am not defaming nobody. I am just saying, based on what has already happened in the past, that I would be much less prone to trust FIDIA just on the basis of the words of somebody, seen that even nothing less than rita levi montalcini was hyping one of their products in the past, and then turned out to be a very bad product. If and when FIDIA will provide real, concrete and reliable evidences, which does not mean some super secret pictures that just our dear SPIGA92 and BEPS say to have seen and cannot share, I will be glad to be the first to say I was wrong. Since then, to me, this brotzu lotion is a complete NOTHING.

And, by seeing how, despite all, you are hyping it, I cannot help thinking you have some economic interests promoting this lotion.