Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MrV88 you said you put me in your ignore list and yet you keep disliking each comment i'm posting, you're just a ridiculous clown dude

Noobie

Reaction score
ofcourse you can get chad leftovers when she hits the wall and you have money. no sh*t sherlock.

View attachment 61976

Bullshit! My present GF and I started dating when she was 21 and I was 30. I'm not rich or in great shape. Hell I've been balding since I was 24. She is hot and smart. It all has to do with how you carry yourself and being in decent shape helps a ton. Everyone always looks better when they are in shape.
what.jpg what2.jpg what3.jpg

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ahahah the SPIGA92 clown has come back to the bellicapelli clown forum and said "the lotion works no questions"
i understand that you have been hurt and let down by some company scam.
but why don't you just remain silent just this time
Bullshit! My present GF and I started dating when she was 21 and I was 30. I'm not rich or in great shape. Hell I've been balding since I was 24. She is hot and smart. It all has to do with how you carry yourself and being in decent shape helps a ton. Everyone always looks better when they are in shape.
View attachment 61994 View attachment 61995 View attachment 61996
so you're telling me if you weren't a doctor she would still be with you ?

there are two types of men a woman will be with.
1) Alpha f****r (HAS HAIR, handsom) to get inside her for FREE.
2) Beta provider as a life sponsor. they can only touch her if they PAY MONEY.

so unless you're splitting everything 50/50 (no f*****g way), then this is just a typical ressource-sex exchange.

but hey, do whatever makes you happy, but don't come in here normalizing baldness ok ? it is another type of cancer.

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I just want to tell you, I have male pattern baldness like you (since 16 years old), alopecia areata (since 20 years old), and vitiligo (also 20 years old, i'm light skinned so it's not obvious at all times, you have to look closely). I've also had keratoconus and had 2 corneal transplants by the age of 20 because I was legally blind on the left eye and partially blind on the right eye. I couldn't cross streets by myself, couldn't walk in the day time because the more light reflected my eyes, the worse my vision would be, eye glasses did not work no matter what, that's what keratoconus does to you. I dropped out of college at 20 due to these diseases (mainly blindness), but I was also happy to be away from people, and girls my age due to my hair loss and AA. I did have two different girlfriends somehow (at different times not the same time) from 19-20, who did not care that I was basically blind, but I was a lot different at that age that I am now (28), girls in college in my short time there, they were attracted to me, but I was miserable due to my conditions, and my sociable personality was disappearing. The 2 girls were pretty, my friends raved about them, told me I scored some pretty ladies, they looked normal to me but attractive. I had more confidence because my diseases had just started and they hadn't taken its toll on me yet, and the comments from people reminding me that i'm balding were a new experience that took time to really get to me.

I'm telling you this to let you know that someone out there has it worst than you, and I have not killed myself lol. I do not recommend killing oneself, but as you can see with my story above, I completely understand the feeling/thoughts. But honestly if all you have is male pattern baldness, let's trade places. There's treatments for that, lots of it...FUE, finasteride, minoxidil, dermarolling and what's coming in the next 5 years.

I'd grab a beer with you, friend. You're alright in my book. :)

Noobie

Reaction score
i understand that you have been hurt and let down by some company scam.
but why don't you just remain silent just this time

so you're telling me if you weren't a doctor she would still be with you ?

What makes you think I'm a doctor?! I wish I made even close to what they make. Hell, my girlfriend at one point made more than me till she went to grad school recently. After she graduates she will make double what I make. More toys for me!

there are two types of men a woman will be with.
1) Alpha f****r (HAS HAIR, handsom) to get inside her for FREE.
2) Beta provider as a life sponsor. they can only touch her if they PAY MONEY.

so unless you're splitting everything 50/50 (no f*****g way), then this is just a typical ressource-sex exchange.

but hey, do whatever makes you happy, but don't come in here normalizing baldness ok ? it is another type of cancer.

Ah, bro science! No wonder you have these thoughts. You are stuck in the mentality of Alpha vs Beta. Here is a hint... work out, eat right, and be interesting. That is the secret to woman. Don't think that you can "buy" a woman or that you get her for "Free". If you want to pay for one go to Vegas or Europe to a brothel.

Baldness sucks but it doesn't end your life. To put in "Alpha" vs "Beta" terms. Being confident about who you are as a person and interesting is way more "Alpha" than a self hating "Beta".

Last edited:

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be konfidunt and have an alpha frame. Girls in their late 20s and early 30s will come after you.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd grab a beer with you, friend. You're alright in my book. :)

Likewise. I'd like some beer right now but all I have is Vodka and i'm really not in the mood for that tonight lol.

Hey maybe one day when we're all NW0's we'll have a HairLossTalk.com get together LOL.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t.. Go to the impact section if you want to debate about how much hair loss is ruining your life.

This thread is dedicated to debating whether st Brotzu is the man or a sham.
Are you suggesting we focus on what the thread is actually about? Bonkers!

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t.. Go to the impact section if you want to debate about how much hair loss is ruining your life.

This thread is dedicated to debating whether st Brotzu is the man or a sham.
The posts on this thread reminds me of those Just be friends girls who just cry about their boyfriends and how shitty they are. Just reading these posts gives me mental cancer. I suggest you dudes quitting forums and investing into some serious self-development and forgetting all the debates and mental masturbation, a cure may or may not come, that's the most basic conclusion. There's nothing to fear, you might get hair back, but your social skills will be sh*t, so what, are you going to stay locked up in your home for the rest of your life? Do whatever the f*** you want, f*** what this messed up society thinks. Be a rebel.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
This f*****g thread is more depressing than baldness itself.

Totally agree, totally off the rails. It should be renamed to hairloss thread designed to remain off topic and to skewer fellow posters and to hear about baldies banging beauties to come out in 2016

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree, totally off the rails. It should be renamed to hairloss thread designed to remain off topic and to skewer fellow posters and to hear about baldies banging beauties to come out in 2016
So should the whole forum lol

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope Fidia or Spiga or Beps inform us soon about the release date.
Baldness will be soon past with these unkown substances like borage oil and isoflavones.:p
Why is Tsuji still working?My god!!He should stop with these silly primordiums and collaborate for true science with fidia.
Ayyyyy lmao mission acepted+respect

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pithikas is one of the few members of this thread that writes intelligent stuff... in fact he has more disliked than likes from snake oil promoters and sellers, LOL

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Royaume any updates on italian forum?

yes, spato is organizing a new group buy. newly improved formula infused with the semen of Beps himself. $40 extra for fast track delivery