Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, I’ve been visiting Hair loss forums for about 4 or 5 years now (mostly lurking), and you notice certain common trends across the whole community.

One is that ANY time someone posts their results, they’ll be inundated with angry people demanding photos, same with any trials. Another is that almost any time photos are provided, the poster will be inundated with people saying “that f*****g sucks because of [x reason]”. I have never seen such collected negativity in a community as I’ve seen in the hair loss community – and I do understand why of course.

Except in situations like these; this is CLEARLY evidence of significant improvement. Look at the before photos; even if you grew that out and combed it forward at that point, there wouldn’t be enough coverage – certainly not the coverage from the after photos.

Could they be better? Of course. But I stand by that this shows improvement.

Also f*** the haterz

SpikeHush-thumb-330x308-55588.png

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
The pictures are clear improvement, question is whether or not they are actually the result of a brotzu lotion clone. For all we know, those are pictures of him balding but in reverse.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Italian people who have used the fake Brotzu lotion know that it is not as good as the real one, and they have explained the different reasons why they think that:

io ritengo che i punti deboli di questa sperimentazione, che comunque a me ha dato dei risultati buoni, considerando che con il minoxidil ormai non riuscivo più ad avere il mantenimento conseguito in anni di terapia, siano principalmente tre:

1) cambio frequente della composizione dei conservanti, sicuramente la lozione di settembre 2016 era parsa quella più efficace un pò su tutti, ma la scarsa tenuta della conservazione (dopo un mese di apertura del flacone i risultati erano molto meno evidenti);

2) intervalli troppo lunghi fra una fornitura ed un'altra, se si interrompe per 1 mese o più perché non viene fornito il preparato ha poco senso parlare di applicazione costante e quindi di risultati. è come se si facesse la dieta per 2 mesi e poi si interrompe per un mese mangiando di tutto, è naturale che i risultati siano poi scarsi o addirittura nulli;

3) preparazione della lozione dal laboratorio probabilmente non uguale a quella che ha effettuato Brotzu, non parlo solo di materie prime, ma anche di fasi e modalità di lavorazione del preparato.

Elencati i punti sopra io sono assolutamente sicuro che se Fidia riuscisse a produrre bene la lozione "a regola d'arte" avremmo sicuramente la più formidabile arma contro la calvizie, almeno lo dico in base a ciò che pur la home-made, con tutti i suoi limiti sopra elencati, è riuscita a darmi.

Speriamo solo che l'attesa per l'uscita del prodotto non sia troppo lunga o addirittura vana.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italian people who have used the fake Brotzu lotion know that it is not as good as the real one, and they have explained the different reasons why they think that:

io ritengo che i punti deboli di questa sperimentazione, che comunque a me ha dato dei risultati buoni, considerando che con il minoxidil ormai non riuscivo più ad avere il mantenimento conseguito in anni di terapia, siano principalmente tre:

1) cambio frequente della composizione dei conservanti, sicuramente la lozione di settembre 2016 era parsa quella più efficace un pò su tutti, ma la scarsa tenuta della conservazione (dopo un mese di apertura del flacone i risultati erano molto meno evidenti);

2) intervalli troppo lunghi fra una fornitura ed un'altra, se si interrompe per 1 mese o più perché non viene fornito il preparato ha poco senso parlare di applicazione costante e quindi di risultati. è come se si facesse la dieta per 2 mesi e poi si interrompe per un mese mangiando di tutto, è naturale che i risultati siano poi scarsi o addirittura nulli;

3) preparazione della lozione dal laboratorio probabilmente non uguale a quella che ha effettuato Brotzu, non parlo solo di materie prime, ma anche di fasi e modalità di lavorazione del preparato.

Elencati i punti sopra io sono assolutamente sicuro che se Fidia riuscisse a produrre bene la lozione "a regola d'arte" avremmo sicuramente la più formidabile arma contro la calvizie, almeno lo dico in base a ciò che pur la home-made, con tutti i suoi limiti sopra elencati, è riuscita a darmi.

Speriamo solo che l'attesa per l'uscita del prodotto non sia troppo lunga o addirittura vana.

Sounds very promising. Pictures also look good. Fingers crossed that this is all real!

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Would be nice if you could translate Italian to English for the future.

I am always @Ieson and I take my time to translate every page. It's actually very easy but for our members it would be better to read it directly in English.

All in all I am pretty sure that Brotzu always told us the truth. This guy has obviously better hair than he had a few months ago. You cannot achieve such results without using concealer or other substances that thickens your hair (of course nobody knows 100% that he did not used anything that could thicken his hair) but it would not make any sense for him to lie to us? What does he get? Nothing!

He is hopefully telling us the truth and the results are pretty impressive. As I said before I had also the same hair status as him in 2015 and I was definetely not able to get such amazing just by combing hair backwards.... There is a clear difference. Of course it's not the best example or comparison but for those of you who think that it's just a combover trick or whatever, you will never be happy. Even in Ultra HD 4K you will find something. Believe me! You always find something and you will never be happy in your life.

Accept what you have and be happy with it. You cannot have everything.

Last edited:

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

post translated:

I think that the weaknesses of this experiment, which in any case gave me good results, considering that with minoxidil I can no longer keep the maintenance achieved in years of therapy, there are mainly three:

1) frequent change of the composition of the Preservatives, surely the September 2016 lotion seemed to be the most effective one on all, but the lack of conservation (after a month of bottle opening the results were much less obvious);

2) too long intervals between one supply and another, if it stops for 1 month or more because it is not provided the preparation has little to say about constant application and therefore results. It's as if you had a diet for 2 months and then stopped for a month eating everything, It is natural that the results are scarce or even nil;

3) preparation of the lotion from the laboratory probably not the same as Brotzu, I'm not just talking about raw materials, but also about the steps and methods of preparation of the preparation.

Listed above I am absolutely sure that if Fidia succeeded in producing the "art rule" lotion we would surely be the most formidable weapon against baldness, at least I say according to what the home-made, with everyone Its limitations listed above, he managed to give me.

We just hope that the wait for the output of the product is not too long or even out of date. 3) preparation of the lotion from the laboratory probably not the same as Brotzu, I'm not just talking about raw materials, but also about the steps and methods of preparation of the preparation. Listed above I am absolutely sure that if Fidia succeeded in producing the "art rule" lotion we would surely be the most formidable weapon against baldness, at least I say according to what the home-made, with everyone Its limitations listed above, he managed to give me. We just hope that the wait for the output of the product is not too long or even out of date. 3) preparation of the lotion from the laboratory probably not the same as Brotzu, I'm not just talking about raw materials, but also about the steps and methods of preparation of the preparation. Listed above I am absolutely sure that if Fidia succeeded in producing the "art rule" lotion we would surely be the most formidable weapon against baldness, at least I say according to what the home-made, with everyone Its limitations listed above, he managed to give me. We just hope that the wait for the output of the product is not too long or even out of date. Listed above I am absolutely sure that if Fidia succeeded in producing the "art rule" lotion we would surely be the most formidable weapon against baldness, at least I say according to what the home-made, with everyone Its limitations listed above, he managed to give me. We just hope that the wait for the output of the product is not too long or even out of date. Listed above I am absolutely sure that if Fidia succeeded in producing the "art rule" lotion we would surely be the most formidable weapon against baldness, at least I say according to what the home-made, with everyone Its limitations listed above, he managed to give me. We just hope that the wait for the output of the product is not too long or even out of date.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pictures are clear improvement, question is whether or not they are actually the result of a brotzu lotion clone. For all we know, those are pictures of him balding but in reverse.

Very nice explanation. this is exactly what I thought and that would make absolutely sense. Come on fidia. GO AHEAD !

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have the same tipe of thinning as his in the first picture and I can tell you
Would be nice if you could translate Italian to English for the future.

I am always @Ieson and I take my time to translate every page. It's actually very easy but for our members it would be better to read it directly in English.

All in all I am pretty sure that Brotzu always told us the truth. This guy has obviously better hair than he had a few months ago. You cannot achieve such results without using concealer or other substances that thickens your hair (of course nobody knows 100% that he did not used anything that could thicken his hair) but it would not make any sense for him to lie to us? What does he get? Nothing!

He is hopefully telling us the truth and the results are pretty impressive. As I said before I had also the same hair status as him in 2015 and I was definetely not able to get such amazing just by combing hair backwards.... There is a clear difference. Of course it's not the best example or comparison but for those of you who think that it's just a combover trick or whatever, you will never be happy. Even in Ultra HD 4K you will find something. Believe me! You always find something and you will never be happy in your life.

Accept what you have and be happy with it. You cannot have everything.
I have the same hair status as he does in the first pic and I would say that even with longer hair I would NEVER comb my hair like that because the shedding of combing in that way I would loose like 20-30 hairs every time, so that is a good sign that he does combin it that way because that means his hair is not falling

INT

Reaction score
I actually have the same tipe of thinning as his in the first picture and I can tell you

I have the same hair status as he does in the first pic and I would say that even with longer hair I would NEVER comb my hair like that because the shedding of combing in that way I would loose like 20-30 hairs every time, so that is a good sign that he does combin it that way because that means his hair is not falling

It is a good sign because he combs his hair that way, and you would never do that because it would cause you shedding... The fact he combs his hair like that is proof that he is not shedding (and thus, that the lotion is working?)

Great logic. Not grasping at straws at all.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BY next year. Damn i hate that idiom, you can never know if it means before the timeframe or during the timeframe.
Yeah that's a big debate here, also a little over a month ago Dr. Brotzu said he expects that he expects the product to be on the market "fairly soon" so yeah, very ambiguous statements.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can expect news in december 2017 or january 2018. If not they can start crying again because thousands of mails and phone calls again.

But I am opitimistic that they will give an update soon.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a good sign because he combs his hair that way, and you would never do that because it would cause you shedding... The fact he combs his hair like that is proof that he is not shedding (and thus, that the lotion is working?)

Great logic. Not grasping at straws at all.
Never said that I was right, only said that for me it represents a good sign. That's all.