Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this time frame a guess or was it said to expect dec or jan?

Just a guess because Brotzu said in June that it should hit the market fairly soon... Fairly soon does sound like in a few months (at the latest early 2018)...

And i know that Brotzu told this also in 2016 but right now it seems that it could be on the market soon...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just worried that equol, which affects dht, will cause side effects.
I messaged you stuff a page or two ago about equol exposure in people....
The equol in the lotion (according to the patent) is hardly 0.2 mg/day...

I think it will be ok :^)

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOVE people who really don’t know sh*t about what they’re talking about and who lack any kind of scientific background or expertise, talking sh*t on a product and doctors and researchers who have spent their lives studying this stuff, and these people do so with such confidence and arrogance. It might be my favourite thing about these forums.

Guys; if you’re coming in here and you don’t believe this lotion will work, just keep it to yourself. Like, I know you’re gonna’ say “Hey this is a free forum I can say what I want!!!”, but, really, why? Why? If you don’t think it will work, then why waste your time posting? Why not move on?

Well, actually, I DO know why. Bitterness, anger, coming out in ways which have you trying to tear down people who still have hope. Seriously, to think that GROWN MEN are doing this sh*t on here, it’s really pathetic and makes me feel sad for you. I can’t imagine you’re very happy at all.

Also, to everyone else; stop asking the SAME f*****g QUESTIONS over and over and over. Why not take the 45 seconds to google it and research it yourself? The amount of dumbass questions, petty little-girl arguments, arrogant & ignorant dudes who are trying to look cool by laughing at people who withhold hope, stalking innocent women’s facebook pages that has all happened on this ridiculous thread… You all need to chill the f*** out and shut the f*** up. I honestly believe that if hair loss was cured TOMORROW, so many of you would, in one week, be on another kind of community forum, arguing anonymously and spouting dumbass, negative sh*t because you’re just f*****g miserable.

There’s a lot of cool people on here but holy f*** the neckbeard dumbasses blow my mind sometimes, rant the f*** over

Jesus f*****g christ

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So then what is the major grow factor here
Hey Bearded, the lotion attempts to stimulate the production of prostaglandin E1 (PGE1, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin_E1) in order to improve circulation to the hair follicles. Stimulation of PGE1 production is supposedly achieved by supplementing the follicles with the precursor to PGE1, Dihomo-γ-linoic acid. We know through the use of minoxidil that improving circulation is an effective supplementary strategy to enhance hair growth, but that miniaturization continues unless DHT or a component of that signal cascade is addressed. The lotion also reportedly contains s-equol, a soy isoflavone derivative that appears to have some capacity to bind selectively to DHT. These two ingredients, along with a particular amino acid (a minority component) are packaged into liposomes to attempt enhanced delivery to the follicle unit.

You can read a bit more about the intended approach within his patent, found here: https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

I'm not claiming that it works; we must draw conclusions from the body of evidence available to us, of which the most compelling would be photographic evidence (unavailable). But the strategy is on some level akin to using the big 3 - inhibiting DHT and improving circulation. Were these ingredients to work as intended, there would be several advantages over the current state of the art. 1) Direct inhibition of DHT may be superior to 5-α-reductase inhibition because it would provide a more convenient dose-response and would not prevent 5AR's participation in other reactions unrelated to DHT production; 2) Topical administration of the drugs may prevent or otherwise minimize systemic side effects; 3) The use of a liposomal delivery system may further allow the minimization of drug exposure and improvement of effectiveness by targeting the follicles and 4) A single product may function as a preventative (not a cure) for several forms of alopecia.

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
grandpa-i-found-this-in-your-old-stuff-what-is-9890460.png

Come on Brotzu! I need you

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, hundred years ago it was a joke to imply that women might vote.
It's a new era.
Fagget has a negative connotation and I suppose, we've come to the realisation that we need a world with less negativity.
Just googled it and saw that it's a derogatory word, thought it meant idiot. Either way it's still a joke and there's no reason to be triggered over a meme.