Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have the same tipe of thinning as his in the first picture and I can tell you

I have the same hair status as he does in the first pic and I would say that even with longer hair I would NEVER comb my hair like that because the shedding of combing in that way I would loose like 20-30 hairs every time, so that is a good sign that he does combin it that way because that means his hair is not falling

Combing your hair does not cause shredding. The hair that falls when combing would fall anyway. Its just ant hygienic and will make your hair look like further sh*t.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Combing your hair does not cause shredding. The hair that falls when combing would fall anyway. Its just ant hygienic and will make your hair look like further sh*t.
You are probably right but for me it's still devastating to see so much hair falling every time so for the most part I don't comb it. 3 months in minoxidil and 5-10 hairs in my fingers everytime I'm applying it. I hope it's still normal :(

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are probably right but for me it's still devastating to see so much hair falling every time so for the most part I don't comb it. 3 months in minoxidil and 5-10 hairs in my fingers everytime I'm applying it. I hope it's still normal :(

If you are a diffuse thinner, These hair are not lost. They just come back after 2-3 months but thinner and the anagen phase is shorter.

These hair are fighting with their last breath so we need this fidia lotion to reverse the thinning process. I am very sure that the terminal hair you lose today is definitely not lost. Only weaker and weaker and weaker and of course shorter. It started on my vertex like this guy on IESON and then boooooooooom after 6 months all of my hair on the top of my head looks like the vertex of this guy.

We can reverse it if the lotion is working like the Doctor described and like the IESON guy witnessed with his alternative lotion.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are a diffuse thinner, These hair are not lost. They just come back after 2-3 months but thinner and the anagen phase is shorter.

These hair are fighting with their last breath so we need this fidia lotion to reverse the thinning process. I am very sure that the terminal hair you lose today is definitely not lost. Only weaker and weaker and weaker and of course shorter. It started on my vertex like this guy on IESON and then boooooooooom after 6 months all of my hair on the top of my head looks like the vertex of this guy.

We can reverse it if the lotion is working like the Doctor described and like the IESON guy witnessed with his alternative lotion.
I know. I just hope minoxidol is buying me time making those hairs stronger or equal in hopes for a new treatment. I will start finasteride in september and if brotzu gets released and proves to be better I'll quit imediatly

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] this is CLEARLY evidence of significant improvement. Look at the before photos; even if you grew that out and combed it forward at that point, there wouldn’t be enough coverage – certainly not the coverage from the after photos.

Could they be better? Of course. But I stand by that this shows improvement.

Also f*** the haterz

Amen to that!

I've said it from day 1 and I will say it again: this is not a scam, this stuff works and Brotzu is obviously not a liar.

My only fear is corporate greed, e.g. if some greedy CEO sells the patent to a competitor and the lotion never sees the light of day.

And if the lotion does see the light of day, I sure hope that everyone that posted on this thread will do their part and buy it. This has to be a commercial success.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't follow your reasoning. CEOs are going to get in the way of something that will make them a lot of money because they are greedy? Do you even dictionary?

Like I said, they can sell the patent to a competitor and stop all research/development. Something similar happened to Aderans.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, they can sell the patent to a competitor and stop all research/development. Something similar happened to Aderans.

guaranteed that they will make more money by selling it to consumers(we the people with hair loss problems) than selling the patent to a competitor.

And why would FIDIA not release the lotion when they bought the patent from Brotzu, and have so much money to make. Last time I checked, hair loss is a billion dollar industry.

Check out: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-revenue-of-36-billion-in-2016-300379161.html

INT

Reaction score

Wow you got me in a box here. I used to be critical but the evidence you just posted just no longer leaves any room for doubt.

A wise man once said 'ignoring reality leads to suffering'.

Reality: So far there is a lack of scientific proof that this lotion will work

Ignoring reality: Having high hopes despite this lack of proof

Suffering: Your emotional response when you find out all your hope was for nothing

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow you got me in a box here. I used to be critical but the evidence you just posted just no longer leaves any room for doubt.

A wise man once said 'ignoring reality leads to suffering'.

Reality: So far there is a lack of scientific proof that this lotion will work

Ignoring reality: Having high hopes despite this lack of proof

Suffering: Your emotional response when you find out all your hope was for nothing

Honestly, I thought I would look bad bald, then I buzzed my hair to a 0 gaurd. Turns out I have a great shaped head, already have a beard, have thick eyebrows, a good jawline, and tan skin..so I really hope the Brotzu lotion is not a dud. But it wouldn't personally hurt me if the lotion never came out. I, just like everyone on this forum, prefer hair to no hair. But you thinking that I would be extremely disappointed if the lotion didn't come out is false, sorry to break it to you.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you reference me to what dude was using?

I'm super excited about some form of news in 2018. If you really wanna do some research...you should try googling Brotzu patent(where there were test subjects for the lotion) or the Brotzu Interviews(where he clearly said, there were no side effects reported for all his friends and people he tested the lotion on) btw Brotzu was against finasteride and told people not to take it in his interview.

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm super excited about some form of news in 2018. If you really wanna do some research...you should try googling Brotzu patent(where there were test subjects for the lotion) or the Brotzu Interviews(where he clearly said, there were no side effects reported for all his friends and people he tested the lotion on) btw Brotzu was against finasteride and told people not to take it in his interview.

The best part of the patent are the results.
It's just amazing and correct me if I am wrong but i havent read many patents where they release exact results??

Brotzu must be very confident to release these results on the patent. I mean he could also have written only that they witnessed regrowth etc.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

If they truly had something game changing they would be fools to sell it.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they truly had something game changing they would be fools to sell it.

If it was snake oil, it was already on the market like the turish scam product.
Unbelievable how rich they could become if only 50% of Brotzus words are true...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it was snake oil, it was already on the market like the turish scam product.
Unbelievable how rich they could become if only 50% of Brotzus words are true...

he did not say snake oil

ever hear the phrase 'projecting'

It is possible it is not as effective as the good Doctor believed or his small trials showed--espeically in comparison to finasteride and or minoxidil.

can also be a stability problem

this does not mean its 'snake oil'

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he did not say snake oil

ever hear the phrase 'projecting'

It is possible it is not as effective as the good Doctor believed or his small trials showed--espeically in comparison to finasteride and or minoxidil.

can also be a stability problem

this does not mean its 'snake oil'

I didn't want to reply to his post xD

I jusr clicked on it but it was not related directly to his post. Just wantes to say that it is actually a good sign that this did not hit the market very fast.

Of course I want to use this lotion today but it's not that bad to wait for it.